4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I still don't get it why Jaye brought Chris to her room. I think she was into him then got cold feet about it. Still I don't get it how she got close to him. :unsure::cautious:
Jaye was in love with the MC since they were children hell even kissed him when he was sleeping I'm pretty sure she mentioned that she didn't like him that way and invited him to stay with her because his father kicked him out for being soft and gay. The guy told her was swimming in pussy :KEK:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Jaye was in love with the MC since they were children hell even kissed him when he was sleeping I'm pretty sure she mentioned that she didn't like him that way and invited him to stay with her because his father kicked him out for being soft and gay. The guy told her was swimming in pussy :KEK:
Well technically, as it turned out, he was kicked out for having the diabeetus.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I still don't get it why Jaye brought Chris to her room. I think she was into him then got cold feet about it. Still I don't get it how she got close to him. :unsure::cautious:
I think she thought Chris was her friend. Between her secretly pining for her brother and him being abused by his dad it's not hard to see why they might hang out together and try to take their mind of their problems. She assumed he'd back off if she ever felt uncomfortable but he had other ideas.

That's my take, anyway.

bobsmith104

Mar 4, 2021
Okay, I just started and am only in the prologue. Dead honest, first adult VN game that literally made me spit on my screen laughing. Fingers crossed it keeps it up.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I know exactly why guys keep tissues handy. So, uh, you might want to re-read my post and ponder the meanings of some of the words, and the cases where tissues might be useful in cleaning off a computer screen. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
I was playing to the initial comment - didn't want anyone to have any ambiguity on the concept. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Also, careless AVN players can give a whole new meaning the the concept of "sticky keys"...

Oct 10, 2022
I think she thought Chris was her friend.
Why would you bring your friend the time that you know both of your parents and your brother will be away from house? Also giggles, rhythmic thumps, messages between them(she did not refuse that she led on) etc. was implying something else was going on. Also she chose the time when the final game that she followed religiously. It almost like she tried to move on but could not do it. All in all, all of it was weird, if we won't get more explanation what happened then.

Teenage brains. Their presence can explain pretty much any weird behaviour.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I believe yours is the only logical explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Jarulf

taukey

Apr 19, 2021
Why would you bring your friend the time that you know both of your parents and your brother will be away from house? Also giggles, rhythmic thumps, messages between them(she did not refuse that she led on) etc. was implying something else was going on. Also she chose the time when the final game that she followed religiously. It almost like she tried to move on but could not do it. All in all, all of it was weird, if we won't get more explanation what happened then.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I believe yours is the only logical explanation.
Jaye was in love with MC in general, but also horny teenager infatuated with Chris. She was flirting with Chris initially until he got too far and she got cold feet (she heard bro return home). Chris tried to force himself on her and she fought him off. From all further dialogues in the game it's clear Chris was never inside her, so those rhythmic thumps wasn't them fucking. Then, glass breaks and Chris storms out.

Timing of Chris's visit is certainly sus, but explained later as Chris getting kicked out of the house by his dad. Trying to prove he wasn't gay is why he made a move on Jaye in the first place.

Now, the main question is would Jaye stop Chris if bro didn't return home? Adult Jaye says she would... but who knows. Personally, I'm inclined to believe she would stop Chris at the last second, regardless.

Oct 10, 2022
Jaye was in love with MC in general, but also horny teenager infatuated with Chris. She was flirting with Chris initially until he got too far and she got cold feet (she heard bro return home). Chris tried to force himself on her and she fought him off. From all further dialogues in the game it's clear Chris was never inside her, so those rhythmic thumps wasn't them fucking. Then, glass breaks and Chris storms out.

Timing of Chris's visit is certainly sus, but explained later as Chris getting kicked out of the house by his dad. Trying to prove he wasn't gay is why he made a move on Jaye in the first place.

Now, the main question is would Jaye stop Chris if bro didn't return home? Adult Jaye says she would... but who knows. Personally, I'm inclined to believe she would stop Chris at the last second, regardless.
I believe your timeframe is not correct. MC run after he heard glass shattered, so she already fought off Chris even before they noticed MC was home. It only helped to Chris not pushed things too far. I am questioning why she brought him to her place in the first place. She literally chose Chris over MC on his the most important day. If Tara knew she would have drag Jaye to the game. I think there is a lot story behind it we don't know yet.

taukey

Apr 19, 2021
I am questioning why she brought him to her place in the first place. She literally chose Chris over MC on his the most important day. If Tara knew she would have drag Jaye to the game. I think there is a lot story behind it we don't know yet.
We know the answer. Chris got kicked out of the house at this time by his abusive dad and needed support. He also saw an opportunity to earn validation of his dad by fucking Jaye. Jaye felt sorry for him and probably thought Chris deserves more attention right now, that's very understandable. It's not like she was obliged to go to every game MC ever had, emergencies happen.

The entire narrative constructed to look like Jaye betrayed MC at face value making MC explode at the party, but it's actually more of a case of unlucky coincidences and miscommunication. They barely talked and assumed too much. Most of it turned out wrong.

Bottom line, she didn't bring him home to fuck.

Oct 10, 2022
Bottom line, she didn't bring him home to fuck.
This, I don't believe. She came to a game with Chris before, it would not be a problem. She did not get any permission from her parents to offer housing to Chris either.

It's not like she was obliged to go to every game MC ever had, emergencies happen.
She came each of his game every condition, she even chose the classes does not cross with the games so she could be there. It may be an emergency but she could have brought him to the game then help him afterwards.

The entire narrative constructed to look like Jaye betrayed MC at face value making MC explode at the party, but it's actually more of a case of unlucky coincidences and miscommunication. They barely talked and assumed too much. Most of it turned out wrong.
Maybe I also am assuming but I think the real truth lies between what story told us and their assumptions. Was it an unlucky coincidence, maybe but whole thing looked planned and I am fairly certain something was going on between Jaye and Chris then she got cold feet. Maybe she was trying to move on MC, or maybe she expected a friendship from Chris like they have with Tara or maybe something else entirely but I am fairly certain there is more about that incident.

Btw, did we ever get Jaye's POV about it?

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes