4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

taukey

Apr 19, 2021
This, I don't believe. She came to a game with Chris before, it would not be a problem. She did not get any permission from her parents to offer housing to Chris either.
If two teenagers want to fuck and they have a car, it happens. Jaye could've hopped in his car at any point and wouldn't fight him to begin with. In fact, after the incident she's afraid to get in his car for this very reason.

She came each of his game every condition, she even chose the classes does not cross with the games so she could be there. It may be an emergency but she could have brought him to the game then help him afterwards.
No offense, but it's a bit unreasonable and possessive POV you have. Jaye missed MC's game. She felt sorry and flirty with her friend, none of it's a crime in my book. She was free to have other relationships and commitments.

Btw, did we ever get Jaye's POV about it?
Rewatch MC and Jaye's dialogue on the yacht at the bed fort. Jaye offered clear cut explanation and it makes sense.

Oct 10, 2022
No offense, but it's a bit possessive POV you have. Jaye missed MC's game. She felt sorry and flirty with her friend, none of it's a crime in my book.
Well first of all, none of it is a crime neither what you mentioned nor all the things I mentioned and I did not suggest it at any point. Secondly, all I am saying I feel like there is more to Jaye&Chris relation that we learned so far. I cannot convience myself that Jaye brought Chris to home other than any reason to fuck(which is not a crime) while in love with MC and she did it on the day, MC had an important game. Chris getting kicked out was not a reason for her to not attend his game. After all, she sacrificed to be there for every other games. She simply could have said come to game with me or we can meet afterwards.
So, what's been said and what's been showed does not add up in my book, that's all.

No offense, but it's a bit unreasonable and possessive POV you have. Jaye missed MC's game. She felt sorry and flirty with her friend, none of it's a crime in my book. She was free to have other relationships and commitments.
Non taken but I do not think it's possessive thought. It simply does not make sense after all things she went through to be there, she just skips the most important one for a trivial thing. It was my point actually, she chose Chris over MC and without anything going on between them, I find it hard to believe she would do that.

In fact, after the incident she's afraid to get in his car for this very reason.
I don't think it shows that car sex possible rather she was afraid of him which is understandable.

If two teenagers want to fuck and they have a car, it happens.
Why so many of them sneak their bf/gf to their room then?

wouldn't fight him to begin with.
Hence the cold feet.

Rewatch MC and Jaye's dialogue on the yacht at the bed fort. Jaye offered clear cut explanation and it makes sense.
Yeah maybe I should, don't remember the exact scene tbh.

Anyways, no need to drag this discussion since it does not lead anywhere. Thanks for the convo.

Last edited:

taukey

Apr 19, 2021
They want to feel the thrill of them maybe getting caught.
Because it's the most obvious and convenient place to be. If you don't want to be disturbed, you drive off to some field in the middle of nowhere and have some fun.
That's where Jaye and Chris would be if Jaye planned to have sex. She didn't. I can't prove it definitively, but that's the overall impression from all further dialogues in the game. She was obviously infatuated with Chris but she wasn't ready to go that far.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Why sudden that there is a discussion about Chris and Jaye? To prove that they are more than friend?:unsure:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Sherm29, you are fucking joking with your review right? The mc and everyone he loves can die horribly and he says there are no consequences in the game, lol. :FacePalm:
You are right on point!

Make some bad choices and get The bad ending - the MC, Jaye and Mallory all die... That is about as serious as consequences get.

Let's ignore one of the other big choices - break Jaye's trust early and often and then choose to do nothing for Jaye when she falls overboard - (she gets thrown overboard while trying to rescue the MC's birthday gift...) Jaye dies - Major consequence.

It's obvious that he only played one path (or less than one path perhaps...) and chose to give a mediocre review - ignoring the consequences from making bad choices.

It's unfortunate that we cannot call BS on a BS review! I checked and all we can do is 'like' it.

What can you do when someone decides to do a review bomb on F95... nothing more than what we are doing here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
Actually if I am not mistaken, it was conditional. So if you go all in Jaye, trust and all then MC's willy is the first one but if you miss some of it, she was not virgin. :unsure: At least I remember something like that.
This all depends on the childhood choices. A virgin Jaye is triggered by not reading diary impressions and not sucker punching Chris at party + agree with her on Han Solo and extending olive branch. Anything less, you will have the opposite result. In short, be the perfect step-brother or else.

Last edited:

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
Damn...there is so much weird projection in the last couple of pages in this thread. There is no ambiguity whatsoever in this story when it comes to Christian and Jaye.

Jaye felt nothing but pity for Christian. She saw right through his bullshit persona that he put up to please his father. She felt sorry for him and wanted to help. He on the other hand saw nothing but an attractive chick he could use to force himself to be something he's not and hopefully please his father.

To suggest there was anything else going on between then is merely a delusion of one's personal head canon. Tara made Jaye 10x more wet than Christian ever could and she is fucking straight.

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Sherm29, you are fucking joking with your review right? The mc and everyone he loves can die horribly and he says there are no consequences in the game, lol. :FacePalm:
For me, reviews in general means nothing. Not just in AVN, but also movies, tv series, books, etc., reviews basically subjective opinions from one person. In this case Sherm29 wrote a review, but reading his words, like we played a very different AVN. Chasing Sunsets is a very good AVN, not perfect, but there is many impactful event, emotionally choice and so many dialogue when I laughed so hard that my tears are flowed.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
The last couple pages of this thread have me wondering if I hallucinated the part where Jaye said Chris was ace, meaning Jaye would have thought he would be the absolute safest guy to be alone with in the house and not at all somebody you turn to for sexy fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes