Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
I actually have to give credit to a Patron of mine for suggesting the idea of using a heavily modded Skyrim for the graphics assets for this game specifically. The experience has been...mixed, so far. While I can get what I need, mostly, I think it's actually a little harder to work with, overall. Mostly since it's missing a lot of the tools needed (even with mods) to really handle fine character manipulation. There is, for example, a very good reasons why Kiralia's expressions and poses don't change much much outside sex scenes. It's SUPER awkward to make them do so.
im rather impressed you managed to build a stable mod environment in skyrim. i never managed more than an hour of playtime until a crash of the game. (i always use too many mods i think :/ )

Reactions: chesire

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
im rather impressed you managed to build a stable mod environment in skyrim. i never managed more than an hour of playtime until a crash of the game. (i always use too many mods i think :/ )
When I played the first versions of this game I got curious and started modding around with Skyrim LE and Fallout 4. Turns out, it works pretty well -- if you "mod with patience". Don't add too much mods in one go. Use a working mod manager (Vortex). Test each mod after installing it, kick out mods immediately which break the game -- and throw away saves that contain information from broken mods(!), make a lot of backups of the game dir and settings/save dir and slowly mod forward with what's working.

If you use a modded game engine to create a Sexgame like ChastityQuest, a modded Fallout 4 could be the better platform. On the downside it has less "Devious Devices" and clothing mods. But with the ingame construction tools you can just buid your Scenes. Whereas in Skyrim you need to find the right ingame location for screenshots that fit your story (or build it the hard way with the construction kit). And the Advanced Animation Framework of FO4 allows posing of characters for stills, including Facial expressions. Skyrims Sexlab doesn't have such easy options.

But playing modded Skyrim is much more fun than modded FO4 because most mods are better integrated, there's more clothing, bondage gear and devices. Most important there are some quest mods available that actually work (Lauras Shop is by far the best and most stable). FO4 is missing working quest mods with Sex/Bondage Content.

chesire

May 5, 2017
When I played the first versions of this game I got curious and started modding around with Skyrim LE and Fallout 4. Turns out, it works pretty well -- if you "mod with patience". Don't add too much mods in one go. Use a working mod manager (Vortex). Test each mod after installing it, kick out mods immediately which break the game -- and throw away saves that contain information from broken mods(!), make a lot of backups of the game dir and settings/save dir and slowly mod forward with what's working.

If you use a modded game engine to create a Sexgame like ChastityQuest, a modded Fallout 4 could be the better platform. On the downside it has less "Devious Devices" and clothing mods. But with the ingame construction tools you can just buid your Scenes. Whereas in Skyrim you need to find the right ingame location for screenshots that fit your story (or build it the hard way with the construction kit). And the Advanced Animation Framework of FO4 allows posing of characters for stills, including Facial expressions. Skyrims Sexlab doesn't have such easy options.

But playing modded Skyrim is much more fun than modded FO4 because most mods are better integrated, there's more clothing, bondage gear and devices. Most important there are some quest mods available that actually work (Lauras Shop is by far the best and most stable). FO4 is missing working quest mods with Sex/Bondage Content.
I don't wanna judge you. But you definetely play on windows.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
im using windows 10 and the game is just not starting
I acquired hosting for an online version specifically because of the engine causing too many compatibility issues -_-. Try the online version. If you can't use the online version (it requires a fairly high speed internet connection), there is a workaround version of the browser release downloadable on my patreon, with instructions on how to get it working.

Mar 28, 2017
You know, modding skyrim taught me that I shouldn't try to mod skyrim. I get way too invested in cleaning the .esp's and uncompressing textures to actually play for that long. So making a VN with Lewded Skyrim is almost a good idea to get people who want the content without doing the work.

Unfortunately I'm downloading Skyrim right now and getting the tools for my modding escapades again. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
You know, modding skyrim taught me that I shouldn't try to mod skyrim. I get way too invested in cleaning the .esp's and uncompressing textures to actually play for that long. So making a VN with Lewded Skyrim is almost a good idea to get people who want the content without doing the work.

Unfortunately I'm downloading Skyrim right now and getting the tools for my modding escapades again. Thanks
:ROFLMAO::geek: You are ever-so-welcome, mwhwahahhaaa.

Reactions: Nikolas-Ambross

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
to my $5+ patrons for testing, which means that ! I've updated the links in the main post to Build 5!

Build 6 was a touch smaller than usual, owing to some real life stuff getting in the way, but it still added 16 news scenes. The majority were adding the Lust Effect (Radom scenes triggered with high lust) to New Landing. Those scenes are a lot more involved than their equivalent was in Hope's Rest. After all...public lewdity is still forbidden in New Landing...so if you're caught there might be consequences! The update also added 4 new scenes to Iris, in the Thieves Guild, giving her a small game you can play with her in exchange for free training...

Chastity Quest Build 6 Release Notes
Build 6 contains 16 new scenes, covering adding Lust Effect (Scenes that Trigger with high Lust while walking around Town) content to New Landing, as well as adding another small game of sorts to the Thieves Guild.

The Potion Game:
At the Thieves Guild, it is now possible to talk to Iris about getting free training. She's willing...if you'll play along with a bit of Potion Roulette. Take a random potion and let her have fun with the effects, in exchange for training...

New Landing Lust Effect: Whereas Hope's Rest was extremely tolerant to public lewdity...New Landing is less so. So, when your Lust overwhelms you in the streets, you might get away with it...or you might get caught by the Town Guard....who may let you 'bribe' your way to freedom...or may haul you in to see...

Guard Captain Annalise( New Major Character ): While her content is currently somewhat limited, Captain Annalise is not just a Major Character...she the Major Futa character for New Landing, something that I said would be a thing in each 'Hub Area,' in response to the voting a few months back! She also seems to have...interesting interests...

Jail:
While you might get away lightly with Annalise...you might not, either. If you can't manage to get off lightly, or simply choose not to, you'll be facing a short time in the New Landing Jail...which Captain Annalise has made some questionable renovations and policy changes to...

Other Stuff:

- Credits Updated

- Some Bugs with the Escape Minigame fixed

- General bugs fixed

- Typo corrections

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i really like the game am a sub tho and straight so i only go for the lesbian stuff or futa stuff but i was wondering if there would be more futa stuud added to the game and if any pee stuff would be added? sorry to take up your time hope you have a nice day:)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry not my game. I dont like the graphics. Miss the sandbox tag as would not have wasted the time downloading it. It just does not go anywhere.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
i really like the game am a sub tho and straight so i only go for the lesbian stuff or futa stuff but i was wondering if there would be more futa stuud added to the game and if any pee stuff would be added? sorry to take up your time hope you have a nice day:)
Futa content, yes! Pee...no. Pee/Scat/Blood is something I'm just not willing to do in my games, sorry! Though, for the futa content, there is generally new futa content in every single build, though the amount varies. As does whether or not said futa content is with the player as the futa or an NPC.

will this get updated or its abandon
It gets updated once monthly :). Sometimes a few days late, at worst! I've also been developing various adult games for upwards of 3 years at this point, so no need to fear me up and vanishing too much ;-p.

I like it but blacksmith just blanks the screen out on some choices
*pulls hair out*

*cries in corner*

You're not the first one to report that (you're the 4th, actually). But I can't figure out why it does that for only some people. I've never been able to get it to happen, even once, in my copy. Have you noticed a pattern to which choices it goes blank on? This has been reported so few times that any information may help me pin down what's going on...

Reactions: dark_dragon7
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes