Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
thanks so much for your comment and input.
So good and nice to get help from informative gamers,
as a test, we were also searching on Steam and we have found the following DEMO of these games below:

https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-patreon-build-23-06-2023-adeptus-steve.3810/
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-doll-operation-lovecraft-v0-4-9-cracked-project-helius.33403/
I mean, even Ravager is on Steam, which is definitely one of the most messed up games I've played (loved it) - so it seems to be so damn random. Not taking chances, though xD

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Took a break from Desert Stalker and finished the remaining 4 main characters that will be an important part of Chapter 1 (excluding side characters that will pop up here and there):

New Characters.png

Let me know your thoughts on these designs. In my view, the third one turned out exceptionally well.

The first character is somewhat...disturbed, as you will discover from the narrative. Depending on your moral compass, this character could prove to be the most intriguing for some of you.

Our second character is Fiona. Those of you who had a go at the demo might already have some intuition about her identity—she is one of the rebel leaders.

The third character is a formidable Mafia Head. You won't want to cross her in your Anarchy playthrough; she could be your worst nightmare in all other routes.

Lastly, the fourth character is the second among the three High Priestesses of the Inquisition. Notably, she is the only Chimera to have ascended to the priestess ranks. Her right eye betrays her true nature.

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
After getting so much positive feedback and playing Desert Stalker (sooooo goooooood), I've been inspired, and the outline of the entire chapter 1 is now mostly completed (in a way that I know where I want everything to go and what features I need). I've begun setting up renders - it will be great!

Still need to iron out the path divergence bit, but I think you all will be pleasantly surprised by the scope. I am setting up about 30 new renders overnight from the new more well-paced intro sequence, and will share in the morning!

Peek from production work, in case someone is interested in behind the scenes - this is just an iRay preview, don't judge much xD:

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
After getting so much positive feedback and playing Desert Stalker (sooooo goooooood), I've been inspired, and the outline of the entire chapter 1 is now mostly completed (in a way that I know where I want everything to go and what features I need). I've begun setting up renders - it will be great!

Still need to iron out the path divergence bit, but I think you all will be pleasantly surprised by the scope. I am setting up about 30 new renders overnight from the new more well-paced intro sequence, and will share in the morning!

Peek from production work, in case someone is interested in behind the scenes - this is just an iRay preview, don't judge much xD:

View attachment 2830589
View attachment 2830591
View attachment 2830592
this is very good! we will celebrate every single bugfixes, new implementations and any improviments into the game!

we would also love to recommend the following games:

https://f95zone.to/threads/fall-out-v0-4-2-dvoika-games.5339/

https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-from-the-unending-void-v0-17-extra-perverteer.42668/

https://f95zone.to/threads/spacecorps-xxx-s2-v2-4-3-public-ranlilabz.21862/

https://f95zone.to/threads/cyber-city-final-cyber-realistic-game.51180/#post-3393993

https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalypse-mutant-erotica-final-pent-panda.57158/

https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalypse-mutant-2-v1-0-pent-panda.99130/

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
A lot of those are not my cup of tea, but Tales from the Unending Void looks pretty good, gives me Guardians of the Galaxy vibes! I have some pretty good Alien assets too...

___

But I'll def check stuff around for inspiration, doing this right now with games.

Started work on the Chapter 1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AraKnus

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
A lot of those are not my cup of tea, but Tales from the Unending Void looks pretty good, gives me Guardians of the Galaxy vibes! I have some pretty good Alien assets too...

___

But I'll def check stuff around for inspiration, doing this right now with games.

Started work on the Chapter 1:

View attachment 2831856 View attachment 2831857 View attachment 2831858 View attachment 2831859 View attachment 2831860 View attachment 2831861 View attachment 2831862
we are currently trying to guess which actually games are your own personnal cup'of'tea favorites,
so sending more games as suggestions right now (y)

https://f95zone.to/threads/cyber-fuck-dolls-v0-1-apestudios.160433/

https://f95zone.to/threads/research-into-corruption-v0-6-10-bugfix-fallen-angel-productions.2796/

https://f95zone.to/threads/human-farm-rehabilitation-final-tokkuri-jellyfish.170210/

https://f95zone.to/threads/taras-liberation-or-alexias-return-v0-12-randytyr.125188/

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
we have just created new entry on 'Chimera: Bloodlines' official steam community website!
(suggestion: it would be amazing if you could include and insert in-game footage images in there too for other players to explorer and see the art style!)
Game is found and whishlisted successfully. We will buy it when its ready on that plataform.

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
The Steam page just got a brand-new look. Please check it out and wishlist if you haven't. It helps a lot!

main capsule.png vertical capsule.png

What are you, a walking database xD The first one is great, it was the last one I played prior to Desert Stalker.

Unfortunately, not enough hours in a day, I'm in full on game dev mode again - it's when I ignore everyone, lock myself in a cave and refuse to come out until a feature or a scene is done...

Fiona:love:
Fiona's missing eye pupils are too much for the mob boss...
I really liked those pupils, took a while to get them right, literally have about thousand eyes in my purchased assets, we are making this thing big (I'm so deep in the red tho when it comes to how much I already spent xD) Oh well

Random idea: character introduction
Let me guess - inspired by Borderlands series? See a clear resemblance. I don't think FLASHY is the way to go for this game, I think it's more closer to Noir when you get to know someone as you go.

Well, there will be entire interface entries for characters.

we have just created new entry on 'Chimera: Bloodlines' official steam community website!
(suggestion: it would be amazing if you could include and insert in-game footage images in there too for other players to explorer and see the art style!)
Game is found and whishlisted successfully. We will buy it when its ready on that plataform.
Ah, so that's who it was, appreciated! You can't insert images until the Demo is out, so once it's released, I will start filling the hub out with content.

Honestly, I just have too many tasks rn, spend half a day on coding and half a day on renders + squeezing in messages & asset updates + responding on forums.

It's pretty fun, I must say.

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
Hahaha yess! You guessed it, I remembered those scenes from Borderlands and said "this in chimera will fit like a glove", however another idea was rejected:cry:

Those pupils make her look like a cyborg, unless Fiona is a cyborg and we don't know it yet?:unsure:

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Hahaha yess! You guessed it, I remembered those scenes from Borderlands and said "this in chimera will fit like a glove", however another idea was rejected:cry:

Those pupils make her look like a cyborg, unless Fiona is a cyborg and we don't know it yet?:unsure:
As a game producer, most of my irl job is to reject ideas xD But if you are interested in designs, etc. I am happy to throw in some pointers on how you can make your stuff look high-fidelity with less effort.

Though, a lot of the skills in the UI area are churning out hundreds and hundreds of concepts until you develop an eye for what looks good/bad.

Re: Cyborg - at least for now, i'm not planning on going into that level of Sci-Fi. Eyes will be explained, in time... When you learn about them, you will definitely start disliking any characters that have them xD

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
a new event will being on Steam tomorrow, August 7th.
It is called Visual Novel Steam Sales 2023
(many steam visual novel games, adult or not , will be in promotion and price cut)

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Oh, no thanks... I was just throwing random ideas.

Ah,ok xD
All good xD

a new event will being on Steam tomorrow, August 7th.
It is called Visual Novel Steam Sales 2023
(many steam visual novel games, adult or not , will be in promotion and price cut)
One of the devs recommended it to me - wanted to apply, but it needs released games, or at least demo, which I am still in queue for. I'll try monitoring this stuff, since I think I can manage to release full chapter 1 in 2 months, need to get those wishlists up asap to 6k, or the release will fail.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
One of the devs recommended it to me - wanted to apply, but it needs released games, or at least demo, which I am still in queue for. I'll try monitoring this stuff, since I think I can manage to release full chapter 1 in 2 months, need to get those wishlists up asap to 6k, or the release will fail.
no problem, my friend! we still gonna support this game no matter what. I do like to check new Devs creating amazing sci fi adult gaming. Actually, i am planning to buy an extra copy of 'Chimera Bloodlines' (when it is released) for every single steam account i have, since there are many players like that who wants achivements made in all of them eventually. So i can share gaming library with my family and friends (since steam proper configuration allows it safely).

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Big Progress on the Sandbox System - System, Designs, Icons & Code

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And as always, consider supporting on or . Thanks!

Last edited:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021

Sandbox System 100% Coded and Integrated!

Hey all!

Happy to announce that the 3-day coding sprint has been completed. I'm super excited with the results, which will allow you to connect with diverse characters in many ways outside the main story.

Now that the system is completed, I am fully focused on producing content for the main, side stories, and additional interactions.

Additionally, the Sandbox system was fully integrated with ChimeraPad and various variables dynamically, allowing me to add a lot of additional flavor to the story.

With this 3-day coding sprint is completed, it's been a very productive couple of days.

Hope everyone is excited. I sure am!

Now, back to making the content!

this is absolutely amazing. I ironically thought you were on vacation or in a holyday but we see you were working hard in those past 02 days focusing mainly on sandbox systems, implementations and other elements.
It is so c00l , the game is literally getting better and with more content. I suggested its demo to my friends and online buddies too.

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
this is absolutely amazing. I ironically thought you were on vacation or in a holyday but we see you were working hard in those past 02 days focusing mainly on sandbox systems, implementations and other elements.
It is so c00l , the game is literally getting better and with more content. I suggested its demo to my friends and online buddies too.
Liiit! Happy to hear it!

After finishing that system I have a pretty good understanding how I want the game to progress when it comes to questing.. Now that this is done, it's mostly about actually making content.

And spending a lot of time posting stuff to get some visibility, which eats up kinda a lot of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fitshace

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Production preview peeks! We are getting kinky over here!

Screenshot_12.png Screenshot_11.png

A bit more is available for Patrons....

Last edited: