4.70 star(s) 21 Votes

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Folks mentioning another daddy daughter in a cabin alone game....the owner of this place is also named Chuck......funny easter egg?
This game stands on it's own in Many ways. I started it thinking 'ok an aPAT clone' should be good, but there's the tricky part, it's only similar to that in spirit if you pay attention.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Jonesy*
This was an all around dam good short but Hot AF story, the models are All Very sexy, the writing for the scenes is fairly basic but that isnt necessarily a bad thing and to be fair I haven't seen many devs *First* game release of this quality especially if they've had no previous expirence.
Can't wait for the sequel & I kinda hope ya' name it 'New Year's Eve' I mean that feels like a given. I Loved it, keep up the great work!!!

Last edited:

*Jonesy*

Obscenely Wholesome
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
Folks mentioning another daddy daughter in a cabin alone game....the owner of this place is also named Chuck......funny easter egg?
This game stands on it's own in Many ways. I started it thinking 'ok an aPAT clone' should be good, but there's the tricky part, it's only similar to that in spirit if you pay attention.

*Jonesy*
This was an all around dam good short but Hot AF story, the models are All Very sexy, the writing for the scenes is fairly basic but that isnt necessarily a bad thing and to be fair I haven't seen many devs *First* game release of this quality especially if they've had no previous expirence.
Can't wait for the sequel & I kinda hope ya' name it 'New Year's Eve' I mean that feels like a given. I Loved it, keep up the great work!!!
Thanks so much. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and you're close..."New Year's Day(e)" will be out on a couple of months.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Thanks so much. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and you're close..."New Year's Day(e)" will be out on a couple of months.
Lol, I was like 10 minutes away from the end & was passing out, that -was- a good guess but at the same time it seems obvious now :D People saying it was too short, I feel their PoV but I also feel so many scenarios were left untouched this is good news for the sequel. So many times I've seen an amazing project 'ended' before its potential has run dry, which is completely different than 'milking' a game.

Do you happen to know if you're going to start the sequel on the same night/following morning or you think it'll start closer to new years day? I totally understand if you can't/don't want to say Or you may not even know yet. I don't wanna add any undue pressure but I feel this story was
I'm feeling the sequel will be
austin-powers-liquid.gif

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Lol, I was like 10 minutes away from the end & was passing out, that -was- a good guess but at the same time it seems obvious now :D People saying it was too short, I feel their PoV but I also feel so many scenarios were left untouched this is good news for the sequel. So many times I've seen an amazing project 'ended' before its potential has run dry, which is completely different than 'milking' a game.

Do you happen to know if you're going to start the sequel on the same night/following morning or you think it'll start closer to new years day? I totally understand if you can't/don't want to say Or you may not even know yet. I don't wanna add any undue pressure but I feel this story was
I'm feeling the sequel will be
View attachment 2449523
Rather than the developer spoiling the beans, let me share my speculations ( before and while playing this game ). Right or wrong, time will tell. It is not worth to know it before then.

But anyway, IMHO the game and story itself is self-contained but is not a closed loop, open for explorations but at the same time ready for closure. Although, I could be wrong here since I have not completed it yet:p.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do you know what's added?
The game is complete, or so I thought?
This is what's on Itch:

I have also gone through the previous 3 chapters and tweaked a few things, added some "animations" where there were none before, and made some much needed corrections (typos, render artifacts, etc.). I also went through and converted all my images to jpegs (finally), so the file size is MUCH smaller. Overall, I feel this is a much more polished product than before. That said, it will remain "in development" at v0.4.x until I get feedback from all of you and make any other needed changes. At that point I'll make it v1.0.0 and consider it "complete".

(3/20/23 and 0.4.1 is now live. This addresses mostly aesthetic issues as well as a couple of typos and some renders that got on my nerves. See the devlog for more info.)
Dev log

Hey Everyone!

It's been a few weeks and I wanted to let you know what's been happening.

Chapter 4 of "Christmas Eve" has been released into the wilds and I think has been accepted generally well, which is great! As always, I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for the show of interest and support for "Christmas Eve".

I got a few tips and suggestions from v0.4.0. I am now releasing v0.4.1. It addresses a few issues, but nothing new story-wise. It's mostly aesthetics. By all means, you do not need to download this if you have already completed the story. It addresses a few more typos, a couple of renders that I didn't care for and a few things to make it physically easier to read. I haven't gone back and reshot the entire first chapter yet, or redone any animations which could both arguably be done in the future to make them better. If I don't find any more errors in the next couple of weeks, v0.4.1 will become v1.0.0 and I can finally consider myself finished with my first attempt at an AVN.

What I have also been busy doing lately is writing, rendering, and coding the first chapter of the sequel to "Christmas Eve" - "New Year's Day(e)". So far this is a much longer, more detailed story than "Christmas Eve". While there is still a concrete timeline, it will be the entire week between Christmas and New Year's as opposed to the 4 days we spent with MC and Eve. I think I'm currently about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way done with chapter 1. I am so excited to see what y'all think of it. We will obviously see the aftermath of what transpired at the end of "Christmas Eve" as well as see what other wild adventures lay ahead for our crazy cast of characters.

So far, everything is looking really good. I learned a lot while creating "Christmas Eve", but I still have a lot left to learn. I feel I am starting from a much better position this time around, but I am still learning more everyday, so let's hope things just keep getting better.

Until then - Thanks!

-Jonesy

So basically, this is the important part for v0.4.1

I got a few tips and suggestions from v0.4.0. I am now releasing v0.4.1. It addresses a few issues, but nothing new story-wise. It's mostly aesthetics. By all means, you do not need to download this if you have already completed the story. It addresses a few more typos, a couple of renders that I didn't care for and a few things to make it physically easier to read. I haven't gone back and reshot the entire first chapter yet, or redone any animations which could both arguably be done in the future to make them better. If I don't find any more errors in the next couple of weeks, v0.4.1 will become v1.0.0 and I can finally consider myself finished with my first attempt at an AVN.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ChristmasEve-0.4.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Does anyone know what the chances of getting pregnant are in this game?
Zero.
No tag, no flags, no choices.
You can always beg the dev to consider it in the spin-off, but not sure if that isn't planned as fully KN too.

Nylonboy62

Feb 25, 2022
Hi...i wonder what the difference is between update 0.4.1 and the previous version 0.4.0...i don`t notice any difference to the version from 2/22/23...please clarify

Sep 16, 2019
Hi...i wonder what the difference is between update 0.4.1 and the previous version 0.4.0...i don`t notice any difference to the version from 2/22/23...please clarify
If you read the Changelog all will be revealed -
"v0.4.1.
It addresses a few issues, but nothing new story-wise."
IE typos etc

graybluered1

Jul 23, 2017
Honestly I liked it ... and for what it was it actually surprised me with a couple of fairly genuine wholesome moments, as well as the MC's stance which in a more rare setting was not corruption but more .. Scared than Accepting but no promises .. you could argue Eve did more corruption, and a certain someone else too lmao. I look forward to the continuation as
But if the sequel is anywhere near as nice as this it will be a real fun read. (Though it will need a nice Patch like this one to remove that 'step' )

Last edited:

*Jonesy*

Obscenely Wholesome
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
Honestly I liked it ... and for what it was it actually surprised me with a couple of fairly genuine wholesome moments, as well as the MC's stance which in a more rare setting was not corruption but more .. Scared than Accepting but no promises .. you could argue Eve did more corruption, and a certain someone else too lmao. I look forward to the continuation as
But if the sequel is anywhere near as nice as this it will be a real fun read. (Though it will need a nice Patch like this one to remove that 'step' )
Thanks so much! I'm really glad you enjoyed it. You're absolutely right about Eve being the initial instigator with the roles reversing somewhere along the way. I always thought of it as more of a seduction/romance but there's an element of corruption in there as well. As far as how the story ends - all loose ends will be tied up in New Years Day(e). Thanks again!

4.70 star(s) 21 Votes