Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Hello. Yes...I have plans for all three routes. Well, at least for Clara+Claire route right now...that right now I am preparing. Issue is that I use too much pictures and the game is too big. Also at beginning of game I didn´t know much of Ren´Py (and I still don´t) and new updates of game make it "messy" or is not easy to implement. And it is hard to work on something if you know that you already want to do it different. For example game is 720p but latest pictures are all 1080p. So, even for route where is Clara alone captured in desert will be some ending (some prison scenes and escape).
Thanks, looking forward to see the rest

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Creator13
Here is the Code for unlocking the chest: VBO
Violet flame color at the castle (if asking for health potions and let soldiers fuck you if you look carefully on the scenes there you will see a violet flame at one point)
Blue flame color at the tavern in the Swamp (if you choose to go to that ritual at night,while watching it again at some point if look carefully the scenes you will see a little blue flame)
Orange flame color ( first i thought it's yellow but it happens that is orange and it can be seen at the top of the rock inside that cage where the girl that Clara go to try rescue from the Dungeon is teaching her magic and while they start having fun,you can see the orange flame on the top of that rock there)

Once you open the chest Clara will find the ring of Mind and then after leaving you will have 2 options - depending on which one you choose it will lead you to a different end! Yes,unfortunatelly it looks like the game is completed already and it will no have another update,but we will wait and see if the developer will decide to make a second part!
Okay, so, I will admit that by the time I got to the chest, it had been a while since I learned about the flame lock, and I did the castle last. However, that being said...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, would you like to guess how long I spent trying to solve that lock using the letters B for Blue, O for Orange, and P for Purple? Can you guess? Like an hour! I thought I must have made a mistake, so you know what I did? I went back to the three locations again to double check, and you know what I found? A Purple flame! So, I went back to the chest and tried again. Nope, no luck! I beseech thee, fix this text! Save others from my folly!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Creator13

Okay, so, I will admit that by the time I got to the chest, it had been a while since I learned about the flame lock, and I did the castle last. However, that being said...

So, would you like to guess how long I spent trying to solve that lock using the letters B for Blue, O for Orange, and P for Purple? Can you guess? Like an hour! I thought I must have made a mistake, so you know what I did? I went back to the three locations again to double check, and you know what I found? A Purple flame! So, I went back to the chest and tried again. Nope, no luck! I beseech thee, fix this text! Save others from my folly!
Well,when you got to that chest,didn't you see what Clara sayed? Or the fairies when they was explaining to Clara about all colors of flames? They did say that there are 6 different flames - orange,blue,white,red,green,yellow and violet...that's right Violet,not Purple...so when you got to the chest and see Clara remind herself the colors,didn't you guess that instead Purple like you think,it was Violet?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Well,when you got to that chest,didn't you see what Clara sayed? Or the fairies when they was explaining to Clara about all colors of flames? They did say that there are 6 different flames - orange,blue,white,red,green,yellow and violet...that's right Violet,not Purple...so when you got to the chest and see Clara remind herself the colors,didn't you guess that instead Purple like you think,it was Violet?
The first time I got to the chest, I hadn't even seen the castle yet. When I went back later, I was skipping text that already been seen, so I didn't notice the reminder. I am definitely not free of blame (which is why I tried to be somewhat humorous about it, I mean ... I don't usually use words like "beseech" when I'm being serious :p ), but that kind of text error, especially when a puzzle is involved, is a pet peeve of mine. The words are important in interactive fiction.

Last edited:

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
For color I am sorry. Maybe I translate it wrong...but isn´t this right?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
For color I am sorry. Maybe I translate it wrong...but isn´t this right?
Violet and Purple have virtually the same in meaning in English. Violet is the standard when talking about the complete spectrum of visible light (i.e. the colors of the rainbow), but I'd say purple is more common general conversation, advertising, and teaching kids about colors using paint/crayons/markers, etc. If you ask most people, "what do you get when you mix red and blue?" they will probably say purple.

The only problem (which admittedly was made WAY worse by my lack of attention) is the inconsistency in the game. Violet is used throughout most of the game, but when Clara actually sees the flame at the King's castle, it says "purple," and since the chest's lock/puzzle involves the letters that stand for the colors, I was trying to use P for purple instead of V for Violet. For anyone paying more attention than I was, it probably wouldn't be a real issue, but if I were writing a game with this kind of a puzzle, I would want to be 100% consistent with the use of keywords for the puzzle. My rant was meant to be somewhat humorous, and it was really just my way of letting you know about the flame at the castle, in case you want to change it to Violet, to match the rest of the game.

It was a fun game, by the way! The combat (the damage in particular) felt like it wasn't very well randomized, but other than that, I'd say it was pretty well done overall. Ren'Py is a very "learn as you go" thing for most people, so try not to stress too much as you learn more and improve. (y)

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
Look in the Mountains. After discussion with Indee. But, you should have also some Scrolls (+/- 5 of them) for Scroll magic, because enemy is strong. On other side enemy will not kill you, but give you a good f#ck. ;-)

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
Look in the Mountains. After discussion with Indee. But, you should have also some Scrolls (+/- 5 of them) for Scroll magic, because enemy is strong. On other side enemy will not kill you, but give you a good f#ck. ;-)
Ok Thanks

tusenpai

Dec 20, 2020
Có cách nào để chơi trò chơi này trên Android không? Tôi không thể mở nó bằng joinplay

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Clara and the Magic Ring [v1.0.5b] [Creator13] - Compressed

Win/Linux [347 MB]
- - - -

Mac [321 MB]
- - - -

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Unfortunately, this is not a new update.
If you download the game you get version 1.0
The story ends where it ended in version 1.0

1718536481021.png
Just downloaded now

Last edited:
Reactions: Very Tall dwarve

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
ClaraAndTheMagicRing-1.0.5b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Creator13

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
Unfortunately, this is not a new update.
If you download the game you get version 1.0
The story ends where it ended in version 1.0

View attachment 3741101
Just downloaded now
Hello,
on the links: (PC) , (MAC) is the latest version with almost 5GB. And yes..it is not much bigger then 1.0.4, but definitely not 1.0 only since that has 3,5GB.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes