PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Is there an updated Mac version anywhere?
I'm not a Mac user, but just to try to help ...

It's said at various points on this site that it's easy enough to create your own version, if the latest Mac v is not available:

Maybe one of these can help you with a fairly quick conversion? Have a click, and decide if any seems useful ...?

Maybe:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-nei...-psycho-delusional.7030/page-134#post-2076943

Or:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-to-run-rpgm-games-on-mac.6056/#post-276877
(Using Wine - looks more techie to me. But then, I'm no techhead.)

Or:
https://f95zone.to/threads/cohabitation-v1-10a-sid-valentine.1398/page-23#post-347715
That one looks simple - maybe too simple?

Let us know if any of these works for you.

Reactions: bosa43

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Weird.

Can you D/L Dick007's two SAVE files, import those, and see if that works? (> #2,205 for details)

Perhaps you need an icebreaker, with a couple of different filesaves. But I don't know otherwise.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Some thoughts (FWTW) on this game, esp. v1.10/(a):

Long posts (like this) take up a lot of space down the page. A look at ALL the game, but esp. the current update. (And yes, it did take me a long time to put together this post, in bits & pieces over different days!)

So I'll put the different sections under "SPOILERS" - cowls. If the heading (title) of any spoiler interests you, please have a look under it. (Do you agree, or ?)

PROSTITUTION ROUTE - #2: “Content & Possibilities”

Higher up this thread - #2,205 - I looked at a few TECHNICAL issues.

Here - for possible discussion (what do others think?) - I’d like to look at some of the CONTENT of the game, esp this update:

Meaning, what’s good, what not so good (as I see it) in the prostitution development. Also, what parts I’d suggest could be built on, to make it even better (even more exciting).

It's just a view, folks ... FWIW.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. I really like this game, with all its faults.

2. IMAGES?

True, v1.10(& /a) is a smallish update – not many images. It starts with a return to Megan browsing the (Electronics) store at the Mall, then quite a lot of storyline/dialogs (see after next Spoiler), but a total of only 8 new still images: = two stills each of Meg having 4 different types of sex encounter with a stranger in the Men’s toilets.

Some of those images are hotter than others:

My view on this update, FWIW: the images are not what gives the update its main thrills, but the combination of the new plot development (= prostitution) with (crucially) the texts.

Most images (6 of the 8) are mostly a little bit of visual support to that exciting brew.

3. THE NEW PLOT DIRECTION … & esp theTEXTS (DIALOGS)

For me, Megan willingly becoming a prostitute is a super-hawt development, at this point in the game – & the texts do a very good job … (even with few images!).

As I said, I like this game, a lot. Hence this long post!

So (apart from tweaking some of the images, adding a few more - see above!) what would I maybe change or add in this update, & why?

Mainly more of what’s good, spicing up the text with more detail at some points:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Ah, gotcha. ¡Mucha suerte!

I can easily imagine it takes a long time. There's a lot of script/text/dialog! And to try to get the right "tone" is not easy. It may seem brutal, overall plot-wise, but there's a lot of persuasion, "soft-soaping", also nervous subtleties - by Megan, if not Calvin - so I imagine to get that right (and convincing) is not easy!

krostxx69

Jul 7, 2019
Ah, gotcha. ¡Mucha suerte!

I can easily imagine it takes a long time. There's a lot of script/text/dialog! And to try to get the right "tone" is not easy. It may seem brutal, overall plot-wise, but there's a lot of persuasion, "soft-soaping", also nervous subtleties - by Megan, if not Calvin - so I imagine to get that right (and convincing) is not easy!
finish the presentation part
Missing a lot

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Nice!

I esp. like that ...

"prefiere quedarse para [...] jugar un juego" ... no wonder that she's putty in Calvin's hands, once he has her defenses (and panties) down! :-O~~

DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
My God! How long does it take for Cal to get Mega to have conscious sex with him? I have her affection at 1608 and Lewdness over 1100, and all i can do is keep drugging her or ask for favors.

ekpptnet

May 1, 2018
Date: July, 2019
Censorship: None / a patch to remove
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Simulator, Big Tits, Training, Voyeur, Corruption, All sex
Language: English
Publisher: Sid Valentine
Sistem requirements (minimum): OS Windows, RPG Maker MV
Size: 598 Mb

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes