VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
As pure and innocent as a baby rattle snake!:devilish: Baby rattlers have zero venom control until they are adults. That means they unload all of their venom into any creature they bite. This makes the babies far more deadly than adult rattlers. Good luck with that too. ;)

If you are going to try to change my mind about Safiya, do it in game, not here in forum. Regardless of physical beauty, as currently portrayed I am more likely to assassinate Safiya and her minion than fall for either. Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)
You need to think more long term. Help her completely take over House Galiena. Marry her. Then assassinate her and become the ruler yourself.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Enough with the sad faces. Grow a pair. If you wanted me to like Safiya you should have made her likeable instead of just physically attractive. So, no more sad faces. I just cannot trust her and her personality is offensive. I cannot be any more clear than that. Peace, Phat :lepew:
Why do you need to trust her? Maybe it is you who need to grow a pair. Dangerous women are hot! And it's not like you can trust the others either. Safiya is just open with that she has her own agenda in difference to everyone else.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why do you need to trust her? Maybe it is you who need to grow a pair. Dangerous women are hot! And it's not like you can trust the others either. Safiya is just open with that she has her own agenda in difference to everyone else.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
We talk a lot here about how little we can trust anyone in the game so I'm curious how everyone reacted to the opportunities to get to know Lana and Dizzy a little more intimately in your primary playthroughs. Also, what was it that made you say yes or no? Did you take a leap of faith, play it safe, blindly succumb to lust, or attempt to practice some bedroom politics? Me personally, I have to admit I took the path of the total horndog, but I had different reasons for my yeses.

The emotional backdrop of the scene with Lana was my character feeling distraught over what happened to Grace and failing the mission. I absolutely wanted to be comforted in that moment. I wanted to forget. I didn't want to feel like I was incompetent. I didn't want to feel like I got someone killed. Lana offered exactly the comfort and escape I was looking for at that moment. It mattered a lot who was doing the offering, too. Lana is the character I'm drawn to most in the game both physically and emotionally. What she was doing felt abrupt and out of character, but I didn't want to turn her down. I didn't want to lose the opportunity to get closer to her not knowing if I'd ever get another chance like that (actual answer is available in thread, but I'm in character right now dammit). Sure, there was a part of me said I shouldn't do it, that it was irresponsible, that it was a possible abuse of command, and even that Lana herself might want me to say no in the long run. That part of me totally got overruled in the heat of the moment. Horndog +1.

I was a lot less surprised by Dizzy's offer. Really, I felt like all of our prior interactions were leading us to this. I also felt less conflicted about accepting her offer. I knew there was no love or deep emotions involved here -- at most, there was affection and curiosity. I also realized it was quite likely that Dizzy had been ordered to get closer to me. The most obvious source of that order was Vera, and that's actually part of the reason I said yes. I'm open to aligning with Vera, and I was happy to potentially convey that openness in an enjoyable way. So I played a little politics and had a nice time with someone I like though don't necessarily trust. No regrets. Horndog +1.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Also, what was it that made you say yes or no? Did you take a leap of faith, play it safe, blindly succumb to lust, or attempt to practice some bedroom politics?
To me it's not clear what a breach of trust would even entail. The PC himself doesn't really know what's going on, so what could anyone possibly get out of him? Anyone with ulterior motives does already know more than the PC at this point.
Unless he's looking for a partner for live, what's the worst that could happen? I feel like the real risk is getting backstabbed during a mission, not the emotional damage of a possibly one-sided relationship. It seems like Dizzy is risking much more than the PC himself, when she gets involved with him, since the only person, who died so far was a double agent.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
To me it's not clear what a breach of trust would even entail.
Am I the only one who fears the long-term consequences of a tracking chip up the butthole? He already may be the most chipped man in the galaxy so I suppose you could say what's one more to add to the list, but I'd still be plenty annoyed with Dizzy or Lana for that one. Another thing to consider would be compromising photos/blackmail. Can the MC freely have sexual relations with his subordinates? I'm assuming there might be no fraternization rules that are being ignored. The relationship with Dizzy is probably fine in that respect. Sex could also make it easy for the MC to be drugged for whatever purpose. You can't trust the champagne or the edible panties. That one could work both ways since my current working plan for getting rid of Safiya involves first envenoming my dick with a highly lethal poison. Hopefully there's an antidote?

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Just finished playing chapter 1 and I have to say I've loved every second of it. Very nice story and pacing, also really liked how instead of having 150+ renders and 2 sentences for one scene we have 30-40 top quality renders along with full fledged dialogues. I wish more devs followed this example.

Couple of thoughts about crew mates and their trustworthiness on a 1-10 scale.

Lana - Navy "pick", her job is most likely to keep an eye on The Officer and help him when need arises. Seems eager and more than capable to get the job done as part of the crew. Have good opinion of The officer (perhaps due to shared past). 8/10

Blanche - Three Houses "pick", nothing is known about her goals. Questionable ability to get her part of the job done(even with sabotage), eager to get to know the crew. 6.5/10

Elise - Frontier(minor) House princess, to valuable to risk her live is spec ops and hot spots, but just good enough to put her into SOS and try to lever her status of nobility to get some information, most likely to further strengthen House. She is capable in fire arms and assault plan on the warehouse was sound. 5/10

Miri - another from Three Houses, corporate spy, her goal on the team is clearly more to spy(sabotage?) on us than to help. Even without all the extra shots her trustworthiness is low. At least she is capable and gives The Officer useful advice. 4/10

Blume - voice in the head. Useless and incompetent with spying ability of questionable proportions. I hope in chapter 2 something will change. 2/10

Safiya - Matriarch of noble House, even without her "self insertion" into SOS she would've been the least trustworthy. Her motives are unknown, her commitment tho the team ranges from non existent to straight up harmful. She knows about our past and she will(I'm sure of it) use it to her advantage. 0/10

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished playing chapter 1 and I have to say I've loved every second of it. Very nice story and pacing, also really liked how instead of having 150+ renders and 2 sentences for one scene we have 30-40 top quality renders along with full fledged dialogues. I wish more devs followed this example.

Couple of thoughts about crew mates and their trustworthiness on a 1-10 scale.

Lana - Navy "pick", her job is most likely to keep an eye on The Officer and help him when need arises. Seems eager and more than capable to get the job done as part of the crew. Have good opinion of The officer (perhaps due to shared past). 8/10

Blanche - Three Houses "pick", nothing is known about her goals. Questionable ability to get her part of the job done(even with sabotage), eager to get to know the crew. 6.5/10

Elise - Frontier(minor) House princess, to valuable to risk her live is spec ops and hot spots, but just good enough to put her into SOS and try to lever her status of nobility to get some information, most likely to further strengthen House. She is capable in fire arms and assault plan on the warehouse was sound. 5/10

Miri - another from Three Houses, corporate spy, her goal on the team is clearly more to spy(sabotage?) on us than to help. Even without all the extra shots her trustworthiness is low. At least she is capable and gives The Officer useful advice. 4/10

Blume - voice in the head. Useless and incompetent with spying ability of questionable proportions. I hope in chapter 2 something will change. 2/10

Safiya - Matriarch of noble House, even without her "self insertion" into SOS she would've been the least trustworthy. Her motives are unknown, her commitment tho the team ranges from non existent to straight up harmful. She knows about our past and she will(I'm sure of it) use it to her advantage. 0/10
My evaluation is rather similar, my friend. I might give Blanche and Elise both a six but everything else is about what I would pick, especially Blume and Safiya! I cannot trust either of them, Safiya least of all.

Well played, my friend! :devilish: Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes