VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
This game have no background music? Oh well, I end up open mass effect ost youtube playlist and its quite fitting.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
But footjob gonna be avoidable ?? I hope yes. That ...... Not for me
I think the footjob content is so avoidable none of us have seen it yet. This is just pure speculation, but I think the key may be the choice you make on what planet to visit next. Go with "Visit sunny Aldeveran" rather than "Spend time with the many-tentacled foot rapists of Zlati Bengor (WARNING: Extreme Content)." It is safe to say Zlati Bengor is not for casuals.

(Attention confused bystanders: the previous paragraph was a joke, there is no such choice, and Zlati Bengor remains as yet unimplemented.)

Reactions: rKnight

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Interesting.
Noted. Will play later on android

But footjob gonna be avoidable ?? I hope yes. That ...... Not for me

I think the footjob content is so avoidable none of us have seen it yet. This is just pure speculation, but I think the key may be the choice you make on what planet to visit next. Go with "Visit sunny Aldeveran" rather than "Spend time with the many-tentacled foot rapists of Zlati Bengor (WARNING: Extreme Content)." It is safe to say Zlati Bengor is not for casuals.

(Attention confused bystanders: the previous paragraph was a joke, there is no such choice, and Zlati Bengor remains as yet unimplemented.)
Confused bystander here: What the hell?

Where did the foot fetish thing come from???

Reactions: EndlessNights

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
ZOMG Gallant Trombe I did not know you were one of.... them :sick:

/s btw. if tidy toes or sweaty soles are your cup of tea, more power to you. I'll be over here with my original vanilla holy trinity: face, tits, and ass. :love:
A woman's feet can be rather sensual... I love to wash her feet, massage them and even give her little toe kisses. However, I do NOT want to suck toes and I especially do NOT want to fuck her feet! Ever! Having her feet on my chest or shoulders as I drive it home again and again... that is very hot as is holding onto her feet in that same position. A foot massage can melt even a frigid woman to wanton desire... that is also very hot! Just keep your feet off of my cock!
Okay... rant over...
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Just finished playing chapter 1 and I have to say I've loved every second of it. Very nice story and pacing, also really liked how instead of having 150+ renders and 2 sentences for one scene we have 30-40 top quality renders along with full fledged dialogues. I wish more devs followed this example.

Couple of thoughts about crew mates and their trustworthiness on a 1-10 scale.

Lana - Navy "pick", her job is most likely to keep an eye on The Officer and help him when need arises. Seems eager and more than capable to get the job done as part of the crew. Have good opinion of The officer (perhaps due to shared past). 8/10

Blanche - Three Houses "pick", nothing is known about her goals. Questionable ability to get her part of the job done(even with sabotage), eager to get to know the crew. 6.5/10

Elise - Frontier(minor) House princess, to valuable to risk her live is spec ops and hot spots, but just good enough to put her into SOS and try to lever her status of nobility to get some information, most likely to further strengthen House. She is capable in fire arms and assault plan on the warehouse was sound. 5/10

Miri - another from Three Houses, corporate spy, her goal on the team is clearly more to spy(sabotage?) on us than to help. Even without all the extra shots her trustworthiness is low. At least she is capable and gives The Officer useful advice. 4/10

Blume - voice in the head. Useless and incompetent with spying ability of questionable proportions. I hope in chapter 2 something will change. 2/10

Safiya - Matriarch of noble House, even without her "self insertion" into SOS she would've been the least trustworthy. Her motives are unknown, her commitment tho the team ranges from non existent to straight up harmful. She knows about our past and she will(I'm sure of it) use it to her advantage. 0/10
My evaluation is rather similar, my friend. I might give Blanche and Elise both a six but everything else is about what I would pick, especially Blume and Safiya! I cannot trust either of them, Safiya least of all.

Well played, my friend! :devilish: Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
There is always a twist in stories such as this one and the person that seems to be the most trustworthy character usually ends up being the one that shoots you in the back.

Which is why Miri, being the most suspicious individual, is the one that I trust the most.

Safiya will also undoubtedly serve her own interests but it is up to the MC to find a middle ground for the both of them.

Lana, on the other hand, respects honor and discipline. She is there to make sure MC succeeds and "finish the job" if MC hesitates.

Elise seems naive and simple on the surface. But she is highly intelligent and also serves her own house. I think she'll be given specific orders and will be torn between her loyalties.

I wouldn't trust Blanche as far as I could throw her. She was there during the attack, lost her arm and has amnesia. Her facial structure, with the exception of her eye color, is very similar to the girl who the MC had spent the night with before the bombing and that girl was obviously responsible for the attack.

No doubt that these are just observations that may turn out to be completely false of course. I can't wait for this game to surprise me.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I wouldn't trust Blanche as far as I could throw her. She was there during the attack, lost her arm and has amnesia. Her facial structure, with the exception of her eye color, is very similar to the girl who the MC had spent the night with before the bombing and that girl was obviously responsible for the attack.
I'm not sure I agree that they look similar:

1658901911576.png

And "was obviously responsible for the attack."??

Citation needed... :ROFLMAO:

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
There is always a twist in stories such as this one and the person that seems to be the most trustworthy character usually ends up being the one that shoots you in the back.

Which is why Miri, being the most suspicious individual, is the one that I trust the most.
I don't think it'll be that predictable. Why would Lana shoot us in the back? I'm pretty sure her aim is better than that. :LOL:

We know that Miri is actively spying on the MC, but we also have reason to believe she also feels sympathetic towards him. My view is she's absolutely impossible to trust when we don't know where her loyalties and interests really lie, but she's not necessarily someone who has to be an enemy down the line. My personal guiding star in this game is Grace's death, and ultimately I suspect my views towards Miri will depend on whether or not she deliberately sabotaged the mission and played in a role in aiding Safiya and Aria in the murder.

So you think Blanche is likely to be a rebel? I was thinking about this recently and came to the conclusion we can't conclusively rule out anyone being a rebel infiltrator. I wanted to say that for sure Elise and Safiya couldn't be rebels because of their places in the power structure, but the thing is we don't really know why the rebels are fighting or who they are. We don't know their cause, their ideology, or their background. It's not necessarily a grassroots, popular revolution. It's possible houses and members of the nobility could be actively backing them. It can't be cheap to fight an interplanetary space war against an empire.

Another thing to consider is that being a rebel might not turn out to be such a bad thing. The MC is establishment, but he may not remain committed to the status quo forever. The aristocratic system that protects people like Safiya no matter what crimes they commit may not be worth preserving. The infamous attack might even have been a false flag, and that and the war are pretty much the only reasons we've heard to hate the rebels at the moment. I'd honestly choose to hear Blanche out if she came to us wanting us to switch sides.

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes