VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 69 Votes

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well, MC can't hear music anymore either, so how likely is it to recognise a voice in your head or over a speaker from your memories of that voice from a girl you had a one night stand with long ago...
One does not imply the other, so I entirely disagree.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It wouldn't surprise me if Blume is June. And before anybody says MC would recognize her voice, keep in mind that there are technologies that can modify the tone and pitch of a voice..
I would it find more interesting if June plays for the Rebels, i mean it's a bit suspicious how she just left the city before the attack began and we see her last looking at the burning city. It could also give some more depth to the rebel side and some conflict for the MC.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I would it find more interesting if June plays for the Rebels, i mean it's a bit suspicious how she just left the city before the attack began and we see her last looking at the burning city. It could also give some more depth to the rebel side and some conflict for the MC.
But that would be just too obvious and easy.

What if the rebels were just a front for one of the factions in their game of thrones?

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
People talking about why the MC hair is white. He claims that it was going white possibly from stress and dyed it to match but my two cents is that its his way to still feel connected to June or remember her? Even thought he only knew her for one day (that we know about) the story is pushing that she had a lasting impact on him.

Maybe I'm reading too much into June's impact on the story whom we dont even know anything about yet.
Big tonk moment now that ya mentioned it chief.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
But that would be just too obvious and easy.

What if the rebels were just a front for one of the factions in their game of thrones?
That she belongs to them, yes, in what way, her motives and how important she is not. Although Blume wouldn't shock anyone either.
So far we have no idea what the rebels goals are, they sound way to organized to be just some terrorists.

Yeah something along these lines is also what i believe, or maybe a fallen faction, i think it wa said if they fail they will be replaced.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
yes a lot of games women wear heels but i don't understand why not in scenes. its really boring

i don't want all scenes, just some
Because most don't wear shoes for sex, and it's really a niche fetish, i guess....it's even rare to see sex scenes with stockings or sexy lingerie :cautious:

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Somehow I can't shake off the feeling with the cliffhanger that the High-noble who died at the rescue mission is Safiya's father and Safiya wants revenge for this on the MC.
Was this the reason he was in prison?

Also, during that mission MC had dark hair, and after, in the prison footage he got white hair...
But something doesn't add up there... Why would he be alive, are his comrades from that mission all dead?
Was the MC accused after it to be a deserter and working in secret for the rebels but they couldn't find evidence?

Dang it. ^^
Good job Dev, your storytelling is quite good if you can keep the audience guessing what's going on. :D (y)

4.30 star(s) 69 Votes