VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 69 Votes

loord617

Sep 5, 2022
Is it me or transitions feel very slow even with maxed out text speed and with powersaver disabled in shift+g

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
Is it just me or does this game have no music and very little sound?
I'm hoping GT will end up doing a sequel called Sound of My Sound that will feature nonstop, sometimes hilariously inappropriate music and lots of sound effects...in fact, ALL the sound effects. Here's a to get him started (yes, we're going to need all of them in the game).

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Is it just me or does this game have no music and very little sound?
Joking aside I really like things so far. And I shall be keeping an eye on it.
If you read back 20 or 30 pages (lol) there's a few threads where this is discussed and a canonical response from the dev.

The lack of music is intentional and is related to MC's trauma.

The most recent release added a number of background sounds to Ep1, and GT has said he is looking into adding more over time, but is balancing such rework of earlier chapters with his desire to release new work.

Reactions: EndlessNights

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I delivered the edits for Chapter 2 Part B to Gallant Trombe last night. I believe he's aiming for a end of month release to his Patrons. The renders are gorgeous, the dialogue is spectacular, and the plot thickens. There's not a huge amount of new content but given that the Part A release was only 6 weeks ago this improved pace is going to allow us to see the story progress much faster. Bravo GT! :love:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
is there a chapter 1? I searched but only found Chapter 2 posts.
There was a chapter 1, but it's now 'contained' in chatper 2. The title of the release will, unless anything change, alling to the last chapter released. Chatper 1 went from the beginning of the story to when MC talks with that girl in the part / in front of a funtain / in a city square, i don't remember exactly the enviroment. Just before he leaves with his GF to go to parents' house.

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021

Hello everyone!
The new update is now available to High Lord tier patrons! This update adds 310 renders and 5 scenes.
You can download the update from the post below.

I will also be doing an art stream on Discord tonight at UTC-12:00am (7 hours from when this post goes live). Come hang out with us!

probably 1-2 weeks before thepublic..?? i dont know

4.30 star(s) 69 Votes