VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The genre needs more diversity in MCs too. So tired of the 18 year old white boy with a horse dick trying to fuck his mom, sister, aunt, cousin, etc. I mean at least make the family something besides pasty white!
Yeah, more diversity on MC's would be good as long as the author doesn't fall for the stereotypes, and maybe different settings then the USA, also, I really would like to see a game where the MC has a normal-sized dick, just for once, and that is not school setting, that is one of the things I like about this one, I'm so done with school settings.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
As far as I'm concerned, anyone has the right to say what they want. But be mindful of who, when and where if you not tryna face the consequences.
As a black man who grew up in a predominately white city this has also been my rule my whole life. I honestly don't care what word you use at me. There's much better reasons to hate me than the color of my skin, so go ahead and use the word, however keep in mind not everybody is like me and you might catch an ass whooping for it.

Less specifically we're creating games that by their very nature are for adults. I thought the whole point was for us to push envelopes, to deal with content that adults understand? Some of the biggest and best received games around have themes that would be reviled in the mainstream entertainment sphere, but I'd be willing to wager that most people here understand that art pushes boundaries. Seems crazy we would draw the line at a word. Just my two cents.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, more diversity on MC's would be good as long as the author doesn't fall for the stereotypes, and maybe different settings then the USA, also, I really would like to see a game where the MC has a normal-sized dick, just for once, and that is not school setting, that is one of the things I like about this one, I'm so done with school settings.
So far I can recall only two recent games with a non-white protagonist. Hopefully we will see more soon that don't make use of cheap stereotypes. As for setting I find it puzzling that so many developers choose to set their games in the US, especially when they are clearly not from there. I really hope that devs create more games set it different locations.

As for MC dick size, I find the godzilla-sized penis to be ridiculous and I hope that more devs embrace a normal or slightly above average length. And I wish that less games were set in schools but I think the devs are often of that age or those assets are readily available.

Goddammit, let's see if the rework is as good as what we previously played it might still be worth it, but why? why so many school settings?
Regardless, though I am very tired of that setting, I am sure that CZ will make a game that I'm still interested in playing... The character development, relationships, and story will be good regardless of the setting not because of it.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So far I can recall only two recent games with a non-white protagonist. Hopefully we will see more soon that don't make use of cheap stereotypes. As for setting I find it puzzling that so many developers choose to set their games in the US, especially when they are clearly not from there. I really hope that devs create more games set it different locations.

As for MC dick size, I find the godzilla-sized penis to be ridiculous and I hope that more devs embrace a normal or slightly above average length. And I wish that less games were set in schools but I think the devs are often of that age or those assets are readily available.

Regardless, though I am very tired of that setting, I am sure that CZ will make a game that I'm still interested in playing... The character development, relationships, and story will be good regardless of the setting not because of it.
I think it is more because of the assets, the ones that are not school setting tend to be either fantasy or sci-fi, I have seen about two types of office buildings, I think three coffeeshop style places, and maybe three convenience stores each with about two to five locations, while schools we have at least 5 types and each has about five to ten rooms, this is roughhousing it tough, I didn't actually take the time to check deeply, is mostly coming from memory.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think it is more because of the assets, the ones that are not school setting tend to be either fantasy or sci-fi, I have seen about two types of office buildings, I think three coffeeshop style places, and maybe three convenience stores each with about two to five locations, while schools we have at least 5 types and each has about five to ten rooms, this is roughhousing it tough, I didn't actually take the time to check deeply, is mostly coming from memory.
If I had any talent in an artistic way I would look to create assets just so there'd be more diversity in locations for fapgames. LOL
There's only so many times you can see the same school building or haircut or model before it all runs together.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Goddammit, let's see if the rework is as good as what we previously played it might still be worth it, but why? why so many school settings?
I should probably highlight that school will not be a big part of the story, at least not right now. And it won't be your average school setting either. We've got enough school setting games that masterfully deal with the frat lifestyle. WMV, BADik, Summertime Saga, etc etc etc.

This isn't gonna be that. In fact, I'm actually wondering now if the school setting tag is truly needed, cause as it's planned, it's not really meant to be a sign of future erotic development like the aforementioned games. It's just meant to say "yes, school will be involved at some point."

Eh, I'll just say that the focus here are the characters I've already introduced with some still left to show. There's a theme and message I'm going for with this game and "school setting" isn't really a driving point in this. Like with real life, it just ends up being a place that they will go to as they deal with their own problems.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I should probably highlight that school will not be a big part of the story, at least not right now. And it won't be your average school setting either. We've got enough school setting games that masterfully deal with the frat lifestyle. WMV, BADik, Summertime Saga, etc etc etc.

This isn't gonna be that. In fact, I'm actually wondering now if the school setting tag is truly needed, cause as it's planned, it's not really meant to be a sign of future erotic development like the aforementioned games. It's just meant to say "yes, school will be involved at some point."

Eh, I'll just say that the focus here are the characters I've already introduced with some still left to show. There's a theme and message I'm going for with this game and "school setting" isn't really a driving point in this. Like with real life, it just ends up being a place that they will go to as they deal with their own problems.
I like that, thanks for the answer.

Dec 20, 2019

Where did this "school setting" come from? I thought I was playing a game where the characters have graduated at least except for Charlotte, bless her soul.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Where did this "school setting" come from? I thought I was playing a game where the characters have graduated at least except for Charlotte, bless her soul.
Everyone's a high school graduate in this. Charlotte, bless her soul, is about to come off her first college year. MC, Ayana and Michelle never attended, instead found work straight out of high school.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Please don't spread falsehoods about my game, especially if you haven't played it.

1. There is no racism in my game. None whatsoever. And even if it were, it wouldn't be the first game to do it.

2. The comment you're replying to is also wrong. No one who says the n word in this game is white. The only one who has said it so far is a girl by the name of Ayana and I've established in this thread multiple times already that she's a girl of color. And it's only been used twice. Trust me, I've felt the urge to drop it damn near every sentence because that's how I talk in real life. But I understand how unattractive it is, so I've kept it VERY tame.

3. I'm a black kid from the hood. A part of myself is in every fiber of this story, and that includes dialogue. I understand there will be people on the outside looking in feeling pretty uncomfortable about the use of such language, but by all means, either skip over it or don't play it at all. Just because I use the word doesn't mean I expect y'all to use it, or even be okay with it. But it's not gonna stop popping up. If that's problematic for you or anyone else, please don't even download it.
THANK YOU!! As a Haitian-American I approve this message.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
why i cant fine connected game for download ?!!!
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

you might be new here, download links are usually on the first page of the thread.

rakisi

May 13, 2020
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

you might be new here, download links are usually on the first page of the thread.
thanksssss :)

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
So.. Abandoned?
Nah. There will be an update. Ideally late September/early October. I just don't update my page much because it would just be a repetitive cycle of "I'm working hard toward a release date" posts. Next time I post will likely be a release date or I might just surprise y'all and drop the game on your heads. Just gimme a little bit of time. It's took a while to get everything the way I wanted it, but it's coming together.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes