Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
i've tried the new version, bugfix version would have been fired in second week but not the non bugfix one
i am not sure what's fixed, just swift to the other version is fine

0.10 is much better than 0.09 as more events are added so i've started over again
but waitress is still lack of content, and not going to test the content after the exam as a colleage girl
Thanks for the feedback! I fixed a sleeping bug which must have broken the day cycle for work so I'll definitely look into the firing bug. Have you tried the stripper route?

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
just tried it, it's showing same date after work even in 5am and only move on when you sleep
if you don't sleep you can't do same things again on the same day

Reactions: Aviary

York

Aug 24, 2017
I've been wanting to make an online game in this format for a long time now. What program or site is used to create the CYOA games in this exact style?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
What happened to the male protagonist? When i start the game it only allows me to play as a Female.
I created a poll on Patreon about splitting the game and the male protagonist route will return at a later date when I have finished the female protagonist route.

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
win you click on it it dose not give you a diary because it done do nothing and you can not do video in your bedroom it say you are at the end of v10

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Suggestions:
  • If you're going to wait until after the player determines their name before identifying the gender of their character, you might want to have the default name suggest/imply the correct gender... Maybe "Alexis" or "Alexa" instead of "Alex"?
  • It would be nice to have a wait function. For example, it is 7:47am and stores open at 8am, so it would be nice to wait until 8am rather than have to leave the area and come back later.

Last edited:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Suggestions:
  • If you're going to wait until after the player determines their name before identifying the gender of their character, you might want to have the default name suggest/imply the correct gender... Maybe "Alexis" or "Alexa" instead of "Alex"?
Alternatively, you could write it so that once the player inputs their name, the game gives a response the inputted name sounds like a masculine or feminine name and the player can verify or disagree to set their gender.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes