yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Do i have to start a new game to get new content?
I'm not quite sure what you mean. If you mean "Do I have to start a new game every time that the game is updated to a new version?" then the answer is no. You just carry on from your most recent save.

Axyle

Mar 6, 2018
I'm having trouble figuring out how to get too the Shops in act 3 since I need it for the acid. I can't go through the bridge to the church and theres no other option to get there.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm having trouble figuring out how to get too the Shops in act 3 since I need it for the acid. I can't go through the bridge to the church and theres no other option to get there.
Talk to the girls at the mansion to learn about a new hidden route

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
PUBLIC RELEASE - v0.21.3 - FURIOUS FEY-RIES!
1713157295992.png
Play ~ Taste ~ Want

The latest update has been released!
This week there's a new Boss Girl! Three in one, actually, but I'm counting them as one because they share just the one brain cell. Also, Kana's kid can now sit with you when you visit her mom, plus a bunch of bug fixes and a change to character cards that will hopefully make fan-translators' lives easier (check the link at the bottom to grab the fan translations!). I hope you enjoy! :)

NOTE: I will be taking a break from the 22nd to the 28th of this month, so the next update will be delayed by one week. I need to decompress a little!

CHANGELOG:

• KANA: If you have a kid with Kana, she will now join you when you sit by her mom's bedside
  • BOSS GIRL: New Boss Girl! Should be familiar to people who remember Act Two. What's this broken jar doing on the ground..?
  • BOSS GIRL: Naughty event for the new Boss Girl included in this update!
  • RECIPE: New recipe! Fairy Cakes! Conquer the Cottage and then explore it to find the recipe!
  • Misc: Updated the girls' Character Cards so that their bios are not text rather than baked into the image. This should make translators' jobs easier, as well as allow me to easily update the bios as the girls change over the course of the story!
  • Bug: Trying to enter Claire's room would throw up an error message - you can now invade her privacy at will!
  • Bug: Navigation menu will no reappear properly when trying to move around the West Hallway
  • Bug: There was a layering issue in the daycare, and the kids have been told to stop breaking reality
  • Bug: The girls' stats in their Heart Menus were falling out of their boxes. Things are much tidier now!
  • Bug: Teh red bttnon pluses, shiftss, changes itno a lrage red sheild. For a momment, notthnig... then slwoly a swrod beigns to rise from teh glwoing centre... what is with these typos!? ... Oh, no...

I hope you enjoy this update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 29th of April.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

FAN TRANSLATIONS CAN BE FOUND ON THE
!

Reactions: hofom77573

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The save files in the game folder/directory are kind of a backup, the game primarily loads saves from the appdata directory, if you delete the responding folder there, there is even a chance that the game will faile to notice you had save files in the game directory all together
That's not actually true. I stop Ren'py from saving to appdata and use the game/save folder all the time and I have never had a problem. The only thing that happens is when transferring to a new version the game will say that the saves are from another computer because the save keys are saved only in the appdata folder but just click ok and use that save and it still works perfectly fine.

Reactions: lobesod
4.40 star(s) 230 Votes