jahall

Feb 20, 2019
  • CLAIRE: Talk to Claire to unlock a new Warmap route to the cafe (this also unlocks the currently-locked Org/Fey locations on the east side of the map so you can visit them again)!
how exactly? she had 2 scenes with pix and is now gone.
Which scenes? Did you do the scenes with Claire outside Emma's room? If so, then IIRC you should now be able to find Claire in her (Claire's) room.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I forgot how to play the game and what you're supposed to be doing. They should have a mod to help new players understand what needs to be done. I remember that you used to have character guides but some hoe they are missing now. I'm so confused on what needs to be done.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I forgot how to play the game and what you're supposed to be doing. They should have a mod to help new players understand what needs to be done. I remember that you used to have character guides but some hoe they are missing now. I'm so confused on what needs to be done.
Check the "Clues"

Dec 15, 2018
Do i need to start a new game to get the new content or will the game auto update?
Depends on your device. Mine auto-updates after installing it. But there some cases that it wouldn't. Don't know about the PC version but your save files are probably safe in another folder.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Depends on your device. Mine auto-updates after installing it. But there some cases that it wouldn't. Don't know about the PC version but your save files are probably safe in another folder.
Yes, that's so playing on a PC and is a standard feature of Ren'Py games, with the save folder being a subfolder (nested several levels deep) of your appdata folder. After installing the new version, it should be quite safe to delete the folder containing the old one.

Lait2000

Mar 30, 2021
This developer sent message about his troubles.

This is Arc, the developer of Corrupted Kingdoms. As you might know, Patreon has shut down my page. Why? Because Alice exists.

Yes, that's it. Alice exists. Patreon's new policy is, and I quote: "We do not allow the presence of underage characters in Adult/18+ content." Which means no Alice, no Lil' Roxy and those kids of yours? Definitely not. The fact that none of them are sexualised in any way is irrelevant. They exist, therefore the game is no longer allowed on Patreon.

So the page is completely done, finished, gone forever?

Well... I've been told that if I wait two months I can remake the game completely and submit it to the Trust and Safety Team for review and possible acceptance as a brand new page and account. But the kids would have to be gone. Erased from the game and the lore completely. Chloe will no longer have a little sister, Lil' Roxy will be unmade, and all your kids will be erased from history. If I want to get back onto Patreon I have to eviscerate CK.

I won't do that. I refuse.

So what's the solution? I'm going to try to do something that has only ever succeeded once in the history of adult indie devs... I'm going to try the .

The Shift kicked off last week and already has had a lot more movement and migration than I ever dared to hope for! Something I didn't think was even a remote possibility before, but the amazing support and tireless effort of so many wonderful players is proving me wrong!

We've already hit the first goal, and with your help we can hit the second... the third... and in so doing, not only save the kids but also free CK from Patreon's ever-more-puritanical rulings.

Patreon themselves have removed all of my admin tools, my ability to message you all via Patreon, and they're apparently keeping the $8,000 I had in my Patreon wallet. I'm sorry I had to message everyone like this - I know how annoying it is - but I just didn't see any choice. I've sent two emails to Guidelines and they've both been ignored so far.

If you can't pledge - or don't want to - that's totally okay and I completely understand. But if you can even just spread the word, that would be immeasurably helpful!

Star_glider

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah I've heard about them keeping any money in your patreon wallet. Even if you agree with their content moderation policy, that's still bullshit. It's why I NEVER subscribe to anything via patreon.

Reactions: MisterRed

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Yes, that's so playing on a PC and is a standard feature of Ren'Py games, with the save folder being a subfolder (nested several levels deep) of your appdata folder. After installing the new version, it should be quite safe to delete the folder containing the old one.
Your saves on pc will also be hidden in "game name" > game > save folder. Mine does and when downloading new version i just copy save folder over in game folder in new version.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Your saves on pc will also be hidden in "game name" > game > save folder. Mine does and when downloading new version i just copy save folder over in game folder in new version.
You probably don't need to bother doing that. Next time you download a new version, try it without. If for any reason it doesn't work then you can always copy your save folder across afterwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: lobesod

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The save files in the game folder/directory are kind of a backup, the game primarily loads saves from the appdata directory, if you delete the responding folder there, there is even a chance that the game will faile to notice you had save files in the game directory all together

Reactions: lobesod

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
This developer sent message about his troubles.

This is Arc, the developer of Corrupted Kingdoms. As you might know, Patreon has shut down my page. Why? Because Alice exists.

Yes, that's it. Alice exists. Patreon's new policy is, and I quote: "We do not allow the presence of underage characters in Adult/18+ content." Which means no Alice, no Lil' Roxy and those kids of yours? Definitely not. The fact that none of them are sexualised in any way is irrelevant. They exist, therefore the game is no longer allowed on Patreon.

So the page is completely done, finished, gone forever?

Well... I've been told that if I wait two months I can remake the game completely and submit it to the Trust and Safety Team for review and possible acceptance as a brand new page and account. But the kids would have to be gone. Erased from the game and the lore completely. Chloe will no longer have a little sister, Lil' Roxy will be unmade, and all your kids will be erased from history. If I want to get back onto Patreon I have to eviscerate CK.

I won't do that. I refuse.

So what's the solution? I'm going to try to do something that has only ever succeeded once in the history of adult indie devs... I'm going to try the .

The Shift kicked off last week and already has had a lot more movement and migration than I ever dared to hope for! Something I didn't think was even a remote possibility before, but the amazing support and tireless effort of so many wonderful players is proving me wrong!

We've already hit the first goal, and with your help we can hit the second... the third... and in so doing, not only save the kids but also free CK from Patreon's ever-more-puritanical rulings.

Patreon themselves have removed all of my admin tools, my ability to message you all via Patreon, and they're apparently keeping the $8,000 I had in my Patreon wallet. I'm sorry I had to message everyone like this - I know how annoying it is - but I just didn't see any choice. I've sent two emails to Guidelines and they've both been ignored so far.

If you can't pledge - or don't want to - that's totally okay and I completely understand. But if you can even just spread the word, that would be immeasurably helpful!
so basically the game is not dead yet, let's hope that in the next month or so we'll have another update for the game

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
so basically the game is not dead yet, let's hope that in the next month or so we'll have another update for the game
There have been several updates since then on how things are going, which you should be able to see if you follow the public posts on his Subscribestar:

Basically things are looking pretty good.

Reactions: goloro1122

slamzee

Dec 20, 2017
Which scenes? Did you do the scenes with Claire outside Emma's room? If so, then IIRC you should now be able to find Claire in her (Claire's) room.
I am also stuck here. Claire is not there in her room in the daytime, and the door is locked in the evening. Where might she be? I feel like I have looked everywhere and all times... The new routes are still not open.

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
Oh God.... I just saw the banner up top that said Patreon has acquired F-95 !!
WE'RE DOOMED!
Especially corrupted kingdoms and all the games we love that have gotten sh*t from patreon already...

well....all good things must come to an end I suppose...

=============== BULLETIN==============

Thread on F-95 says this is an April Fools joke.... IF SO, IT SUCKS!! AND if you follow that link to the Pateon post, it will either have to be a JOKE BY PATREON (I ain't laughin) and somebody has a real sick sense of humor. OR the guys on F-95 are wrong and just haven't got the word yet.

Either way, It AIN'T FUNNY!!
Bad joke as it is, it was the perfect "joke" to make our blood boil. Whoever thought of it is an authentic evil genius. Imaging seeing this first thing in the morning. :devilish:

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
PUBLIC RELEASE - v0.21.2 - STORY SHARDS!
1712000823643.png
Hard to Window Shop When There are no Windows...

The latest update has been released!
This week it's a whole bunch of stuff that continues to push the story forward, some audio and graphical tweaks, and bugfixes and a QoL change or two! Lot of setup events this week as I'm in the process of designing the next Fey Boss Girl and Lomeg 2.0 for (hopefully) the next update in two weeks. I hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:
  • KANA: New Kana lead! Go check on her at Annie's farm!
  • MORGANA: You can now check on Morgana's location - beware of dogs!
  • NEXUS: New lead! Try accessing the Nexus, then talk to Lyx!
  • DHENA: You can now search the shops for the acid you need!
  • CHARACTER CARDS: Character Cards' "Hint" sections have all been updated to remove the "no more content" line and replace it with something that can be updated properly throughout Act Three.
  • CLAIRE: Added a line of dialogue when you try to check Claire's room to indicate that you should try Emma's door (if Emma is in your Act Three playthrough)
  • OUTSKIRTS: Added War Map links on the Outskirts Map in the same style as the Town Map
  • Misc: Changed a whole bunch of map_return markers for smoother navigation
  • Misc: Lyx's "theme music" will now play when you talk to her
  • Misc: Added the amount of Ichor required to the locked options on the Shopkeep's Elixir page so that it's less confusing for people
  • Bug: There was a bug preventing Claire from turning up outside Emma's door in the morning. Claire has fixed her sleeping patterns and will now be awake and chatting to Emma earlier!
  • Bug: The stats page overlay was all out of alignment. It now looks like it should again!
  • Bug: "Eureka!" Cries a small voice, as Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives come upon a large red button! They press it and immeediatle a brite ligth begisn to... wiat, whtas happnin?

I hope you enjoy this update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 8th of April.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

FAN TRANSLATIONS CAN BE FOUND ON THE !

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.21.1
CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.2-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Recently Upgraded to Ren'Py 8.1.1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes