Aug 23, 2018
Well, yes, but that's just a bonus on the side and a one off. Your main income is passive, not earned in the battle itself so you can afford some slow days.

A single good orgy gives like 10 trillions :PogChamp:Or whatever T means, I didn't count those insane nubers.

Yes, you need to retreat while girls are still surrounded for that to give EE. It won't be a retreat otherwise, isn't it? Not that useful of ability. At the stage when EE matter, every single surround turn count so you don't want to waste them. And when you can give up like 30 turns worth of surrond you're making like 100-150 EE per turn and don't care about 6 extra EE.
how do you start an orgy? the aversion thingy wants a 10 turn long orgy

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Been a bit since I used it, but IIRC, it's based on the REMAINING surround duration, not the total in the fight.

So if you have a chosen surrounded for 5 turns, the Retreat button should show as "Retreat (1)" to show how much EE you would get. If it remains as just "Retreat" you aren't getting any EE.

If I'm remembering that correctly I think the description needs to be reworded as it's a bit unclear.
Yes, you need to retreat while girls are still surrounded for that to give EE. It won't be a retreat otherwise, isn't it? Not that useful of ability. At the stage when EE matter, every single surround turn count so you don't want to waste them. And when you can give up like 30 turns worth of surrond you're making like 100-150 EE per turn and don't care about 6 extra EE.
Ok thanks guys I'll give it a shot.

Jul 14, 2018
how do you start an orgy? the aversion thingy wants a 10 turn long orgy
When you get to 10k circumstance damage, you can start an insemination, forced orgasm, sodomize or broadcast (depending on which circumstance is at 10k). When you've got a second surround that also has 10k circumstance at the same area, you can start a insemination+, forced orgasm+, sodomize+ or a broadcast+. When you've got a third surround with the same circumstance damage, you can start an orgy.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Hongfire Portrait pack with 13 Chosen (Chosen outfits only except for Pain who has full civilian as well)

Made with Stable Diffusion. Prompts should be apart of the images so go nuts if your curious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
This is something that I've been wondering; is it actually reasonable to use the defiler commander to actually break a T2 vulnerability? It seems like they don't actually deal enough damage to get to that point normally, unless you're sending out a complete commander. But at that point, you should already have already broken all T2 vulnerabilities you want/need to.

It seems like, with a basic 4/2 or 5/3 commander, you'd have to not ambush the target, get their damage levels high enough to surround, and surround them normally while using the commander on the others. But even then, a basic 4/2 commander can get T2 breaks pretty reliably. Am I missing something? or is there an edge case where it's actually useful or usable? - right now, it just seems like a downside to using a complete commander if you are going for varied distortions.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I need to pay attention when I report a bug and then an update happens after, I didn't even notice until just now that there was an update, which hopefully fixes what I had issues with assuming it was not the save being corrupted that caused no options to pass time if I negotiate with all available Chosen in the back alley before a battle.

EDIT: It did not

Last edited:

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
This is something that I've been wondering; is it actually reasonable to use the defiler commander to actually break a T2 vulnerability? It seems like they don't actually deal enough damage to get to that point normally, unless you're sending out a complete commander. But at that point, you should already have already broken all T2 vulnerabilities you want/need to.

It seems like, with a basic 4/2 or 5/3 commander, you'd have to not ambush the target, get their damage levels high enough to surround, and surround them normally while using the commander on the others. But even then, a basic 4/2 commander can get T2 breaks pretty reliably. Am I missing something? or is there an edge case where it's actually useful or usable? - right now, it just seems like a downside to using a complete commander if you are going for varied distortions.
I'm no expert, but I tend to agree. The way the game is designed, it seems to be better to spread out your damage (at least early on) and the defiler commander stacking up only 1 damage type starts hitting hard diminishing returns making it hard to actually get to high enough damage.

Aug 23, 2018
When you get to 10k circumstance damage, you can start an insemination, forced orgasm, sodomize or broadcast (depending on which circumstance is at 10k). When you've got a second surround that also has 10k circumstance at the same area, you can start a insemination+, forced orgasm+, sodomize+ or a broadcast+. When you've got a third surround with the same circumstance damage, you can start an orgy.
Is there any good way to get all of them onto a 10 round orgy?

Jul 14, 2018
Is there any good way to get all of them onto a 10 round orgy?
Really depends on the team composition. There isn't one easy way.
Probably easiest with a commander that can do 3/4 captures. Try to give them as little time as possible to eliminate demons, so it generally is easiest with a regular commander (though I've also done it with a commander that damages 3 circumstances by having suppressor + defiler).
Trial and error and trying to be efficient with your actions. Save, experiment, load. Read how circumstances affect trauma and each other.

Reactions: frankensteiner316
Aug 23, 2018
Really depends on the team composition. There isn't one easy way.
Probably easiest with a commander that can do 3/4 captures. Try to give them as little time as possible to eliminate demons, so it generally is easiest with a regular commander (though I've also done it with a commander that damages 3 circumstances by having suppressor + defiler).
Trial and error and trying to be efficient with your actions. Save, experiment, load. Read how circumstances affect trauma and each other.
thanks but it fucked itself up the girl got a dignity break during a fucking post battle scene so it doesnt matter. One more question tho how to trigger the defiler tempt ation from temptation disortion? Ive been capturing the bitch non stop for days and she got 100k pleasure and its not there

haksaw

Oct 10, 2019
She needs to have 100k while out of surround and if you capture her again you should get an option. But dev really should somehow point out that distortions are hard mode and you shouldn't go for them for the first playthrough. I saw a lot of ppl in the thread struggle because they try to do distortions without understanding base game mechanics.

Reactions: Chekhovs_Ghost
Aug 23, 2018
She needs to have 100k while out of surround and if you capture her again you should get an option. But dev really should somehow point out that distortions are hard mode and you shouldn't go for them for the first playthrough. I saw a lot of ppl in the thread struggle because they try to do distortions without understanding base game mechanics.
i mean the mechanics are jumbled garbage at best, but the distortions have a hint system so on my first completed playthrough (ive tried this game like 50 times before and got bored within 15 minutes) i got two of them to work. It just wasnt worded too well and i thought i have to capture her and such but it turned out its a surround option to do the tempt thing.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Are there difficulty settings in campaign? Or only in the single play?

Also how exactly does campaign work? Is it like roguelite where you get stronger whether you win or lose? Or is it like a win streak mode where you keep playing until you lose?

I want to play campaign since forsaken sound fun, but I'm trash so no casual difficulty = :HideThePain:

Aug 23, 2018
Are there difficulty settings in campaign? Or only in the single play?

Also how exactly does campaign work? Is it like roguelite where you get stronger whether you win or lose? Or is it like a win streak mode where you keep playing until you lose?

I want to play campaign since forsaken sound fun, but I'm trash so no casual difficulty = :HideThePain:
just cheat its actually pretty fun if you buff yourself up and do whatever the fuck you want to. And no if you lose its over i think? Maybe my game was broken but when i lost i only had the menu button to click and clicking it didnt do anything. And you have to recheat everything in every loop, it takes away all your shit

Reactions: Sinistrem

eidalac

Mar 23, 2020
ATM no difficultly settings for campaign.

Campaign plays like the single play but each time you win the final battle you can move on to a new city with new chosen, and get an new item in the current release.

Research resets each time, but you can get achievements that help a bit as well as items over time.

You also get to convert any chosen that survived to Forsaken, which have there own stuff but also act as special commanders as well.

After a few loops you will start to get stronger chosen as well, I don't know how strong they get myself.

Reactions: Sinistrem

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
1672616962914.png 1672617056726.png

Weeeelllllll... shit. apparently you can do too good, i actually didn't know this was a thing lol

Last edited:

haksaw

Oct 10, 2019
so on my first completed playthrough (ive tried this game like 50 times before and got bored within 15 minutes) i got two of them to work
Of course you can make them work, it's just little to gain here. Distortions don't add much, I would say they even take away. Some group scenes become boring with distorted girls, you also won't see their break events for vulns you have to avoid for distortion. And forsaken are still pretty useless, so getting better ones don't change much. So you will get less fun going for distortions imo.

Eski

Jun 25, 2018
Revisiting this game after a while and started a new campaign and decided to go for Distortions this time after never bothering with them. It certainly was a change of pace compared to playing the game "vanilla" but it threw off my groove so I could only manage to get one (tempted) Forsaken in my first loop. A couple questions that came up while I was playing.

1) Is it possible to go for Aversion and Temptation on the same Chosen group? One of the requirements for Aversion is a 10-turn orgy, but how can that happen if one of the other Chosen is on Temptation? Temptation avoids Morality/Confidence but Aversion avoids the exact opposite, Innocence/Dignity. How can either of these characters participate in an orgy with one another without breaking an "illegal" vulnerability for one of them? Somehow it's possible since the vignette checklist txt has an event between a Tempted and Averted Chosen but I have no idea how.

2) I'm guessing Chosen with pre-broken vulnerabilities are straight up ineligible for some Distortion paths? Like I can't do Negotiation with a Chosen with pre-broken Morality or Dignity?

3) I never bothered with the Forsaken system because it seemed too complicated for me to process on top of an already complex game. But I'll give it a shot this time. Any advice for how to play with my new Forsaken (See attached screenshot)? I'm guessing since she was tempted I should focus on Pleasure/Exposure. Is that basically it?

4) Whenever I play I feel like every day is precious and I rarely find it worth it to spend a day training Forsaken. So when do you guys do it? I'm guessing you should do it on days where you're just stockpiling energy?

5) This Forsaken is fucking expensive. It's like 100+ energy. Even if I have enough energy to deploy her, I don't know how to use Forsaken well and end up performing less well than if I used a regular commander. Honestly they feel like really expensive Suppressors in my hands. When do you guys deploy your Forsaken and how do you use them?

6) It looks like I can put my sole Forsaken in every single position she's eligible for. Is there any downside to doing this? I know according to the guide if I take her out of a Punisher position their Motivation goes down to 0, but idk how big of a punishment that is.

7) Can I impregnate Forsaken during the "Meet" scenes?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 54 Votes