haksaw

Oct 10, 2019
How can either of these characters participate in an orgy with one another without breaking an "illegal" vulnerability for one of them?
For distortion you actually need to avoid a single vuln break. Because it allows secondary vuln to be T1, and T2 break requires specific defiler action, which is easily avoidable. So temptation avoid MOR, and aversion avoid INN. The catch is, joining defiler+ or orgy doesn't count as breaking action. In this instance I would go for Sodomize based orgy, since morality and confidence both raise circ dmg so you have a good chance reaching 10k CON in a single surround with Temptation chosen. I would go like this - start with a girl who doesn't have broken T3s and not your Tempt chosen, usually that would be Aversion one. Go all out on her to get as many openings as possible, then leave alone. Since she doesn't have broken T3s she won't bother you much. Then work on 2 other girls together, start Sodomize with ordinary chosen, then join with both aversions.
So when do you guys do it?
After the final battle. If you finish at day 30-35, you will have 10+ days to train them.

When do you guys deploy your Forsaken
When I want to waste a day and fool around :KEK: They are useless. Well, you can buff your future forsaken by breaking chosen's T4 with forsaken, so there's that.

Last edited:

rixadair

Feb 22, 2020
I found a bug with the save files.

When adding a forsaken from the main menu, the size of saves.sav increases by 2KB, and drops by 2KB when the forsaken is deleted. (This is expected)

Meeting with a forsaken causes the file to grow by a little more than 2KB per turn of the meeting. This extra data does not go away if the forsaken is deleted.

Even if saving large amounts of data from these meetings is intentional, it should not be left behind when the forsaken is deleted.

In my test, my save file was 329KB after creating a forsaken from the main menu.
I met with her from that menu for varying lengths of time. (Using the "wait" action every turn) The file grew to 500KB.
After deleting the forsaken. The save file was 498KB.

As the save file grows in size, it increases loading delays in various menus.

Reactions: Sonsuka

eidalac

Mar 23, 2020
1) Is it possible to go for Aversion and Temptation on the same Chosen group?
Yes, orgy is special in that it doesn't break vuln.

2) I'm guessing Chosen with pre-broken vulnerabilities are straight up ineligible for some Distortion paths?
They can be, yeah. Might still work if it's only a T1 break but not sure on that, but when you pick a distortion path it will list all the ones that are valid.

Any advice for how to play with my new Forsaken (See attached screenshot)?
From my limited playing, they are good at dealing a large amount of damage, but are expensive as hell and you can't directly control them. ATM the only real use I see for them is building a very large amount of damage. They also can't seem to hit flying choosen, so in general a normal commander is going to be better.

4) Whenever I play I feel like every day is precious and I rarely find it worth it to spend a day training Forsaken.
I've only taken the time when I have a chosen I'm doing a negotiation with.

5) This Forsaken is fucking expensive.
That should be based on the Disgrace score. Low disgrace = more damage but higher cost.

6) It looks like I can put my sole Forsaken in every single position she's eligible for.
Seems like most of them match up to to a specific vuln break, so ideally you want to match them to a forsaken that uses that break as well - but since it's generally better to do a commander for that it doesn't amount to much ATM.

Removing any form a position sets motivation to 0, meaning you can't deploy them till that recovers. Again, not a loss ATM.

7) Can I impregnate Forsaken during the "Meet" scenes?
Not sure. You can in some of the training events, but it's just a minion and has no game-play result I've seen.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
In talking to CSDev, I found out my issue was my own error. I made a newbie mistake thinking commanders could be kept if I skipped a battle and I was incorrect.

So now I am trying to get their sexual barriers down to get further in the back alley. I got five different options in a single battle coming up colored instead of the normal grey, which would I want to go for to get this result? I had the barriers down on all three with a more expo plea focused commander in one battle, but the target chosen did not seem to be reacting like I want. Before this, even as early as when I first started this save, the other two were practically begging for it or showing a lack of resistance, but the target has been showing she doesn't want and won't resign herself to being pleasured let alone any further in the back alley even after dealing enough hate to get her barrier down.

I can use inseminate for a morality break
I can use broadcast for a dignity break
I can use force orgasm for an innocence break
I also have tempt for a morality/confidence distortion

Last edited:

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
One thing I’m noticed not talked about forsaken is that high EE ones are really just made for the end fight with trait that affect the end fight orrr they are just role buffer in your “cabinet”. Higher EE meanshigher % for their perk/trait. Lower EE can be useful early on with distortion with 8 EE cost. More importantly there are some perks/trait on some forsaken that when you T4 break chosen become better when they become Forsaken like higher morale or do more damage for certain type of trauma or they could just lower the % needed to T4 break to get the day even more faster. Someone else did noted this but rather just give the “what” future bufdfs are.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
In talking to CSDev, I found out my issue was my own error. I made a newbie mistake thinking commanders could be kept if I skipped a battle and I was incorrect.

So now I am trying to get their sexual barriers down to get further in the back alley. I got five different options in a single battle coming up colored instead of the normal grey, which would I want to go for to get this result? I had the barriers down on all three with a more expo plea focused commander in one battle, but the target chosen did not seem to be reacting like I want. Before this, even as early as when I first started this save, the other two were practically begging for it or showing a lack of resistance, but the target has been showing she doesn't want and won't resign herself to being pleasured let alone any further in the back alley even after dealing enough hate to get her barrier down.

I can use inseminate for a morality break
I can use broadcast for a dignity break
I can use force orgasm for an innocence break
I also have tempt for a morality/confidence distortion
Sorry maybe its just an early morning brain, but “back alley” like I understand your saying 1 person is resisting and rest aren’t can you post a screenshot with the trauma and other number during fight because there could be many reasons.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Are there difficulty settings in campaign? Or only in the single play?

Also how exactly does campaign work? Is it like roguelite where you get stronger whether you win or lose? Or is it like a win streak mode where you keep playing until you lose?

I want to play campaign since forsaken sound fun, but I'm trash so no casual difficulty = :HideThePain:
Winstreak. Choose three city after a win. and every next area gets harder and has some modifier change.

Reactions: Sinistrem

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sorry maybe its just an early morning brain, but “back alley” like I understand your saying 1 person is resisting and rest aren’t can you post a screenshot with the trauma and other number during fight because there could be many reasons.
What I mean by back alley is approaching them from the info screen. As for the numbers, I don't have the exact same ones I had when I commented, but I did run it again from that point.

The following highlighted section in the middle of the page is the target chosen. This is at point before I used tempt. I first tried with forced orgasm to break innoncence, then tempt for the distortion, both of which failed to get her to accept me doing things to her in the approach in the back alley.

Also note that I did use inseminate on this run, though I will not be going that route if I can avoid it as I am looking to keep her virginity.

Last edited:

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
It kinda reminds me of PoP.
You start learning so that you can get lewds, but by the time you get there you are having too much fun with actual gameplay to bother fapping :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoarDakka123
Aug 23, 2018
Of course you can make them work, it's just little to gain here. Distortions don't add much, I would say they even take away. Some group scenes become boring with distorted girls, you also won't see their break events for vulns you have to avoid for distortion. And forsaken are still pretty useless, so getting better ones don't change much. So you will get less fun going for distortions imo.
Fair yeah forsaken are kinda useless but fun to have as a flavor i guess? But yeah distortions dont do much fun in the scenes department. Im still getting into this game so im just trying shit out.

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Is this a bug?
Void: Broadcasted for 27 more turns
Axiom: Opening Level 33 vs. Defense Level 7
Freedom: Opening Level 32 vs. Defense Level 5

Axiom

FEAR: 548G [Lv 10] x65.5k(HATE) x65.5k(PLEA) = x4.29G Total
DISG: 545G [Lv 10] x256(HATE) x16.7M(PLEA) = x4.29G Total
PAIN: 829G [Lv 10] x256(HATE) x65.5k(PLEA) x256(INJU) = x4.29G Total
SHAM: 834G [Lv 10] x256(HATE) x65.5k(PLEA) x256(own EXPO) = x4.29G Total

HATE: 1.38G [Lv 8] x256(HATE) x6561(INJU) x512(ally EXPO) x1/256(highest Circ.) = x3.35M Total
PLEA: 1.71G [Lv 8] x256(HATE) x6561(INJU) x512(ally EXPO) x1/256(highest Circ.) = x3.35M Total
INJU: 1.80G [Lv 8] x256(HATE) x6561(INJU) x512(ally EXPO) x1/256(highest Circ.) = x3.35M Total
EXPO: 1.80G [Lv 8] x256(HATE) x6561(INJU) x512(ally EXPO) x1/256(highest Circ.) = x3.35M Total

Freedom

FEAR: 367G [Lv 10] x65.5k(HATE) x65.5k(PLEA) x1/100M(FANT) = x42.94 Total
DISG: 563G [Lv 10] x256(HATE) x16.7M(PLEA) = x4.29G Total
PAIN: 340G [Lv 10] x256(HATE) x65.5k(PLEA) x256(INJU) = x4.29G Total
SHAM: 300G [Lv 10] x256(HATE) x65.5k(PLEA) x128(own EXPO) = x2.14G Total

HATE: 1.01G [Lv 8] x256(HATE) x6561(INJU) x512(ally EXPO) x1/256(FEAR) x1/256(highest Circ.) = x13.1k Total
PLEA: 1.00G [Lv 8] x256(HATE) x6561(INJU) x512(ally EXPO) x1/256(highest Circ.) = x3.35M Total
INJU: 1.10G [Lv 8] x256(HATE) x6561(INJU) x512(ally EXPO) x1/256(highest Circ.) = x3.35M Total
EXPO: 926M [Lv 7] x256(HATE) x6561(INJU) x512(ally EXPO) x1/256(highest Circ.) = x3.35M Total
Both Freedom and Axiom have the same trauma levels, 10 in each, but they have different opening levels.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
First of all, just wanted to say thank you so much CSDev for the game, it's incredibly amazing in so many ways, love it very much. Questions i have is

1) What personality attribute makes a chosen "Compassionate"?
2) What personality attribute makes a chosen "Rational"?
3) This one's for CSDev, if they feel like answering it of course, feel free to skip it. Any plans for making it possible to allowing the demon lord to impregnate the forsaken (or chosen) during the meet scenes?

Thank you!

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Is this a bug?

Both Freedom and Axiom have the same trauma levels, 10 in each, but they have different opening levels.
No, because the max opening level caused by DISG is half the Defense level. So Axiom is getting an extra opening level from DISG when compared to Freedom.

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
No, because the max opening level caused by DISG is half the Defense level. So Axiom is getting an extra opening level from DISG when compared to Freedom.
Did that change? I seem to remember the DISG opening level being half the DISG level. Not DISG limited by half defense.

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Did that change? I seem to remember the DISG opening level being half the DISG level. Not DISG limited by half defense.
It's been that way for as long as I can remember playing.

guide.txt said:
Increasing trauma damage level creates an opening which you can use to surround the target and deal a large amount of bonus damage. If you get an opening, make sure to use it before the extermination reaches 100%, or else the battle will end and it'll go to waste. Each type of trauma only creates an opening in certain cases.

FEAR: Only while an ally is surrounded or captured. So, until there are multiple Chosen fighting at once, you'll never get an opening from this.
DISG: Always, but only up to half the defense level. At defense level 1, this is rounded up. Above that, it's rounded down. When it's not providing its full level to the opening, it shows up orange in the status display.
PAIN: Always at first, but it goes away after the target is surrounded until you increase the level again.
SHAM: Only when the other three traumas are already making it possible to surround the target. So, it will never create an opening on its own.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Any advice on what I should do once the chosen start using tactics? I've been having moderate success breaking some vulnerabilities with a beefy commander, but once they have some of them broken they seem to be taking barely any damage, so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now.

I.e. if I want to break 1 last t2 vulnerability, how am I supposed to do that? If I only target it I can't get enough circumstance damage since I lack multipliers from other circumstances. If I try to just use all 4 and hope for the best I can't get enough damage because the chosen has all 4 tactics active.

Also how much damage reduction do the tactics provide?

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Well I generally go start with commander - surround - capture with commander again - surround again, also doing 1-2 turn captures of other chosen in between to enable fear / get expo multi. By that time, extermination is complete, and even if I had a 3d capture I wouldn't be able to deploy it.

haksaw

Oct 10, 2019
No, you never capture the same girl with commader twice. Usually you should go like - start with commander, 2nd girl apper - capture her with commander, surround 1st girl, 3rd girl appears - capture her with commander, surround 2nd girl and so on, keep surrounding girls once they escape. Ideally you should have no girls running free - they are fighting and ending the fight too fast. Also you don't use upgareded commanders unless you need smth specific.

3.80 star(s) 54 Votes