Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Okay, can someone please teach me how to use 3 capture commander right? People told me that I should spread it out among all 3 girls, but it doesn't seem to work. I guess I'm just too new to the game to understand that.

I start a fight with a 6 turn capture, use all 4 actions and skip the remaining turns. Then I'm in a weird spot:

1) I have enough trauma to instantly surround again, but fear is not active since there are no other chosen to be surrounded, so I'm not sure whether I should surround her anyway or wait a turn for more chosen to show up.

2) Once they do show up, I'm not sure what my priorities should be since I can't be capturing/surrounding and giving orders at the same time.
I.e. I have 1 girl ready to surround, so I use commander to capture a second one to activate the fear opening. What should I do? Should I first activate all the attack commands on the freshly captured chosen, then go back to surrounding the first one and activating all commands on her, then capturing the 3d one and activate all commands on her? Should I capture 2 and 3 just to prevent them from progressing evac/extermination and focus on the first?

I understand that, in theory, this should lead to chosen getting progressively longer surrounds, one after the other, but in reality the battle seems to end too quickly for me to do anything.

I thought I'd be able to do something cool with a 3c/6t commander, but it seems to be no better than 2c/5t one used exclusively on a single chosen, staggred with normal surrounds. Maybe I should save ee and grind some trauma for more base damage, since the info panel says that I can get more ee out of chosen without breaking more vulns as long as I get their traumas high enough.

ismaloc

Jul 15, 2020
Hello, I would like to know if anyone has a general "upgrade/skills" tree to follow?
For me it seems that is one of the most important parts of the game and it would be very useful for begginers.
Personally I am not having luck using my EE points efficiently when I reach mid/late game, I feel lost when I get there.
Maybe this could also be put in the guide.txt or perhaps in a separate file?
Thanks in advance and have a good day!

Aug 23, 2018
I dont get how to make the girls do the slaughter/fantasize etc actions. I just end up surrounding/capturing one and spamming do nothing so the other ones can randomly do their shit. How do i make them do those?

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Also what's the deal with "greater sins imminent"? I've been getting this couple of times now, and the lack of extra EE is hurting me. They did +5 EE actions before when only 1 could do it, and +10 EE action when 2 could do it. But now that all 3 can do it they reverted back to doing +6 EE together and it's very sad :HideThePain:
Sins imminent.png

haksaw

Oct 10, 2019
I can't be capturing/surrounding and giving orders at the same time.
You should have networked consciousness by that time. But there's no general rule, you do what you need to achieve your current goal. You may need 2nd girl as multiplier supplier, so you raise her Expo and Hate\Inju to help with that, or you want to setup an orgy, so you work on a same circ for all girls and circs that help with that and so on.
I would like to know if anyone has a general "upgrade/skills" tree to follow?
Networked consciousness is the most important upgrade. Defiler upgrades to commanders has very limited use and should be avoided until later if not required by networked consciousness.
How do i make them do those?
That's pretty much it, you just surround one and wait.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I have defeated my first group in single play, though I can't exactly call it an achievement since heavy cheating was involved on the magnitude of using every cheat except the ones that prevent Chosen taking specific types of actions in response to what I do and around 3,000 EE to get me enough to build a ton of high level commanders. Resulted in an all vulnerabilities, no distortions sweep of the entire team.

Now that I have these three, I am attempting to generate a family member, but no luck after around 10 attempts.

1. I know that there has to be a Forsaken assigned as bait, I did this already, but do I also have to deploy the same Forsaken to battles for this to have any effect? I'm getting no results for family.

2. There is a ton of talk in the thread about how eventually a loop should generate family, but I am not in campaign due to lack of cheats and not wanting to lose even one Chosen to being sacrificed or killed by another Chosen in the final battle, which is why I also gave up on my previous campaign run that I was going through when I posted before. Could it be that single play does not allow for family generation?

Last edited:

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Networked consciousness is the most important upgrade.
Wow I had no idea this upgrade existed, I feel like I'm twice as strong now lol, thanks a lot!
Are there any other upgrades I should be beelining now? I'm getting 15 EE per turn and a 6 turn / 3 cap commander costs 14 EE, so should I just be deploying it every turn now to rise trauma for even more EE gains in the future? Or should I be saving for some other upgrade, like the 200 evac / 500 extermination ones?

Also since I've never done t3 breaks before, should I aim for specific ones, like their core vulns? Do some t3 breaks increase difficulty much more than the other ones?

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
I'd say reality sealing is the next target after networked consciousness. Send in a 4-6 duration suppressor or defiler commander, and you'll have around +21-27% damage by the time the other chosen arrive.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
I dunno, the default commander seems to be much more powerful due to rising up all multipliers at once. I guess supressors/defilers get good once you can use stick multiple upgrades onto a single commander, but since my daily allowance is ~15 EE that's not happening anytime soon.

Anyway I just got my first orgy and all 3 of them are ready for t3 breaks so I'm fully expecting myself to get completely destroyed since I have no idea how to counter them :KEK:. Hopefully whatever event happens on day 30 gives me enough of a boost to get some more upgrades.

Beroxxus

Jul 25, 2018
Wow I had no idea this upgrade existed, I feel like I'm twice as strong now lol, thanks a lot!
Are there any other upgrades I should be beelining now? I'm getting 15 EE per turn and a 6 turn / 3 cap commander costs 14 EE, so should I just be deploying it every turn now to rise trauma for even more EE gains in the future? Or should I be saving for some other upgrade, like the 200 evac / 500 extermination ones?

Also since I've never done t3 breaks before, should I aim for specific ones, like their core vulns? Do some t3 breaks increase difficulty much more than the other ones?
I think there is one called Reality Sealing. Instead of clicking Do Nothing, there will be a barrier which adds extra damage to everything for the rest of the battle. You can do it as often as you want as long as the citizens have not evacuated.

Reactions: Sinistrem

Beroxxus

Jul 25, 2018
I dont get how to make the girls do the slaughter/fantasize etc actions. I just end up surrounding/capturing one and spamming do nothing so the other ones can randomly do their shit. How do i make them do those?
Fantasize will happen as long as the girl is not captured/surrounded. Slaughter happens when another girl is captured/surrounded. Fantasize will reduce the trauma damage a girl takes. Slaughter will reduce the rounds another girl is captured/surrounded for.

And for a heads up. Strip tease will occur when another girl is captured/surrounded. This reduces the circumstance damage a girl takes.

Then there is the detonate one. This occurs when a girl is captured/surrounded and she frees herself early.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Fantasize will happen as long as the girl is not captured/surrounded. Slaughter happens when another girl is captured/surrounded. Fantasize will reduce the trauma damage a girl takes. Slaughter will reduce the rounds another girl is captured/surrounded for.

And for a heads up. Strip tease will occur when another girl is captured/surrounded. This reduces the circumstance damage a girl takes.

Then there is the detonate one. This occurs when a girl is captured/surrounded and she frees herself early.
And also has a chance to cost an extra capture, sometimes resulting in the commander being destroyed entirely.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
So how do you deal with those actions? Do you try to do something special to prevent/coutner them? Or do you just ignore/encourage them to rise their % up asap for t4 breaks? By the way what do t4 breaks do? Are they like t2 and make the game easier? or like t1/t3 and make the game harder?

Beroxxus

Jul 25, 2018
So how do you deal with those actions? Do you try to do something special to prevent/coutner them? Or do you just ignore/encourage them to rise their % up asap for t4 breaks? By the way what do t4 breaks do? Are they like t2 and make the game easier? or like t1/t3 and make the game harder?
You want to get them to 1000% so you can T5 break them and have a way to beat them in the final battle. Honestly at that point you are just setting up the final victory. Every break makes the girls weaker to trauma or circumstance damage. You also get a lot more EE points for higher breaks. I think T4 breaks yield 45 EE. T5 I think 60.

Also, when you start getting snazzy, you might work on creating rivalries amongst the girls.

Reactions: Sinistrem

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Well it's my first time getting this far into the game, and this is my current progress on day 29. I've also just did the first negotiation meeting so I'm not doing anything today. Hopefully the future negotiation requirements aren't super hard.
Although I'm not sure what progress I should have at this point so I might be already too slow / screwed by now :KEK:
29.png

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Wait, negotiation resets all trauma on the negotiator? I knew there would be a catch...

Oh well, nothing an orgy or two can't fix :BootyTime:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I have defeated my first group in single play, though I can't exactly call it an achievement since heavy cheating was involved on the magnitude of using every cheat except the ones that prevent Chosen taking specific types of actions in response to what I do and around 3,000 EE to get me enough to build a ton of high level commanders. Resulted in an all vulnerabilities, no distortions sweep of the entire team.

Now that I have these three, I am attempting to generate a family member, but no luck after around 10 attempts.

1. I know that there has to be a Forsaken assigned as bait, I did this already, but do I also have to deploy the same Forsaken to battles for this to have any effect? I'm getting no results for family.

2. There is a ton of talk in the thread about how eventually a loop should generate family, but I am not in campaign due to lack of cheats and not wanting to lose even one Chosen to being sacrificed or killed by another Chosen in the final battle, which is why I also gave up on my previous campaign run that I was going through when I posted before. Could it be that single play does not allow for family generation?
Seems I found out how to enable cheats in campaign, the C key shortcut really needs to be better advertised as enabling cheats. I found nowhere in the game where it directly pointed at the C key, the only mention of enabling is in the options and that's a button. Added my single play Chosen to campaign and now I'm going to try getting family of theirs on the second loop.

3.80 star(s) 54 Votes