Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
That first message means getting that Chosen to do the thing they would if the others are surrounded will result in a morality break, which will invalidate the distortion in progress on that Chosen.
Except the chosen that is having a t3 break is Stalwart, and the chosen who is at risk of failing Distortion is Triumph who isn't anywhere close to t3 since she is a superior chosen.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Except the chosen that is having a t3 break is Stalwart, and the chosen who is at risk of failing Distortion is Triumph who isn't anywhere close to t3 since she is a superior chosen.
Ah, you're right, I missed the names because I have never seen it (red text) directly name any Chosen and was just looking for what was breaking as a result of what actions resulting from what cause. So yeah, Triumph will lose their distortion as a result of a break from an action taken by Stalwart when at least one other Chosen is surrounded, though I have never seen these trigger with less than two active surrounds unless there was no third Chosen yet and even then it was not during an active distortion.

Last edited:

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Some questions about forsaken:

1) Is spamming nothing but hostility training options the best way to get expertise? Since hostility buffs future actions by 40%, I assumed I want to do them starting from the worst and moving to the best so that by the time the strongest expertise gain hits I have max bonus from hostility. I should probably also try to get options with disgrace as a second corruption for stamina reduction, and avoid deviancy not to ruin the bonus from hostility.
And then when hate expertise is super high, can I just use other training options to shift all that hate expertise towards a combat style I'd rather prefer? (I.e. train nothing but hostility, then shift from hate to plea/inju style)

2) Do consent bonuses from loved ones stack? I.e. is there a reason to have multiple loved ones when doing temptation distortion, or is a single one enough?
How bad is the negative from having high obedience on the loved ones? Is doing t1-t2 con breaks okay, or should I avoid any kind of break there at all costs? (maybe do double temptation for the mems since neither of them can have con breaks lol).

3) What's the best way to get access to the strongest training actions? I seem to never have enough corruption to use them, and I'm kind of scared to raise corruption just for them.
I.e. I assume I need instill fixation action to teach my forsaken how to use hypnotize punisher action, but to do so I'll need to rise deviancy so high that their future expertise gains will be much lower, making them weaker in the long run.
Are max tier training actions worth it in general? Do they have any advantages for forsaken which I'm not planning to use to break t4's?

Thanks in advance.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Found a case of the game calling two different body parts that are not capable of existing at the same time on one character in the game. In this screenshot, the game first calls for Decree to have a cock, but this is her first appearance and her body has been described with all female parts up to this point. It later calls for her to have a clit instead. The problem here is that it is calling both in the same scene, which only happens when describing the transformation scene in battle when a specific vulnerability, which is still intact on Decree, breaks. CSdev

Last edited:

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Is there a reason to keep forsaken vulnerabilities unbroken? I have a negotiation forsaken with unbroken core dignity t2/t3/t4, and since she costs an obscene amount to deploy I want to perform some disgrace training. However there are red warnings about those training options breaking her vulnerabilities. Are there any consequences tied to doing so? Or does it merely indicate that you will have consent penalty when trying to do them?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a reason to keep forsaken vulnerabilities unbroken? I have a negotiation forsaken with unbroken core dignity t2/t3/t4, and since she costs an obscene amount to deploy I want to perform some disgrace training. However there are red warnings about those training options breaking her vulnerabilities. Are there any consequences tied to doing so? Or does it merely indicate that you will have consent penalty when trying to do them?
If they are the forbidden vulnerabilities that had to be kept for negotiation, maybe breaking them would break negotiation still. Cannot confirm, my last attempt at negotiation only netted me one Chosen, so I didn't save it, and my only distortion saves are a two temptation/one normal win save and a triple aversion save.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
People having two to three Distortion in one run while mine started as "impossible" since I would like to be able to break Core Vuls but the other two already have up to T2 Vuls broken, like bruh. Can't the first Campaign loop not include Chosen with already one or most times even 2 Vuls already broken to T2? Like I had one run with all 3 having 2 sets of Vuls broken to T2, insta delete.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
If they are the forbidden vulnerabilities that had to be kept for negotiation, maybe breaking them would break negotiation still. Cannot confirm, my last attempt at negotiation only netted me one Chosen, so I didn't save it, and my only distortion saves are a two temptation/one normal win save and a triple aversion save.
Well, the first thing I did after getting a negotiation forsaken was take her virginity in custom scene, which results in t2 morality break (also lol'd when she was like "finally, took you long enough"), and she still is a negotiation forsaken so I doubt it breaks distortions.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, the first thing I did after getting a negotiation forsaken was take her virginity in custom scene, which results in t2 morality break (also lol'd when she was like "finally, took you long enough"), and she still is a negotiation forsaken so I doubt it breaks distortions.
They say exactly the same thing if you manage to save their virginity as a Forsaken, it may just be a case of one line for every consensual virginity loss to the demon lord outside of combat.

As for the unbroken vulnerabilities on Forsaken, never dealt with them, though I do have two saves with Forsaken that have vulnerabilities and distortions. I'll test it out when I get my current deployed Forsaken to penetrate her own friend that finally spawned after six reloads of the save, but I do not have negotiation Forsaken, though any distortion should work to test.

EDIT: I don't have this on my saves, can't even see what vulnerabilities I have, though I know there are some because I had to avoid some.

Last edited:

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
TIL you can get chosen on a distortion path on day 1 without even manually choosing their distortion. Just started loop 4 and this is what I see on day 2 after getting psychic reading lol. distortion.png

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Kinda weird but, 1 have a save on Day 15,
Were Oracle has 139k, 2.93M, 362k, 210k and 7.35M
With the 4 Unresolved Trauma and Angst.
Now, it says I have 92% of trauma required for more sinful actions.

Then I do the same things I did on Day 15,
Oracle now has 195k, 2.97M, 465k, 331k, and 11.3M respectively but the note on the Trauma needed is down to 90% ? How?

First I thought maybr it was backwards, but I also havr a save on Day 14 with
134k, 2.93M, 336K and 200k with Trauma required at 65%

Tried to redo Day 14, scored higher Unres Trauma and Angst than Save on Day 15 but lower % again on required trauma...
Now I blame myself from even noticing that part and trying to score "better". And thinking how that note really calculates their next event.

Edit: Nevermind that about on D15 Event, just realized only Core Vuls brokrn counts lel.

Last edited:

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
How does this work? Does this mean she will get trauma bonus per chosen in the current chosen team who has been parasitized during this loop in any way (so up to 372% bonus trauma)? Or does this mean that every time she personally breaks a t4 dignity with a punisher option she gets her trauma damage permanently increased?

Parasitism.png

I'm mainly asking cause the former feels underwhelming while the latter sounds completely broken if it persists over loops.

Jul 14, 2018
How does this work? Does this mean she will get trauma bonus per chosen in the current chosen team who has been parasitized during this loop in any way (so up to 372% bonus trauma)? Or does this mean that every time she personally breaks a t4 dignity with a punisher option she gets her trauma damage permanently increased?

View attachment 2298780

I'm mainly asking cause the former feels underwhelming while the latter sounds completely broken if it persists over loops.
I have to say for all 4 of the forsaken roles, it's quite obscure what it does and when. The only one I've had real benefit from are those that lower the % requirement for T5 breaks. There seem to be some that change the chosen if you break them with that forsaken (change max motivation %). Now that I think about it, when assigning roles, there are a number of them that do not show an amount of %, but instead just %, I should screenshot that sometime.

I think what notorious publicist does is that when you use the forsaken that is a notorious publicist, that this forsaken will do a lot of extra trauma damage when she's the demon you send. I think it works like the Resolve bonus against pregnancies from threaten+, where it is up to 3x (per parasitized chosen).

Thematically that seems to fit, because this forsaken is better at publishing the humiliating new clothes.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
I think what notorious publicist does is that when you use the forsaken that is a notorious publicist, that this forsaken will do a lot of extra trauma damage when she's the demon you send. I think it works like the Resolve bonus against pregnancies from threaten+, where it is up to 3x (per parasitized chosen).
Well I'm not so sure since it is worded similar to this:

sad.png

and this definitely is a permanent bonus since unlike stuff like threaten+, which can check their impregnation status during the fight, max motivation is something that happens outside of battle. That and also since the forsaken reference guide words these actions differently, not "per impregnation/hypnotism/drain/parasitism" but "per impregnation/hypnotism/drain/parasitism performed"

I wish I could just check the code to see how this works, but I've never used java.

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018

View attachment 2298780

+X% own Y per PUNISHER - When this forsaken performs PUNISHER, gain +X% boost to Y permanently (even when they no longer hold that punisher position). So it's the latter bonus. This is one of the better "empowerment" punisher abilities.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
+X% own Y per PUNISHER - When this forsaken performs PUNISHER, gain +X% boost to Y permanently (even when they no longer hold that punisher position). So it's the latter bonus. This is one of the better "empowerment" punisher abilities.
Thanks, I guess I'd better get her to work then lol. I assume it only happens when punisher action breaks the t4, so you can only trigger it once per chosen / 3 times per loop.

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Thanks, I guess I'd better get her to work then lol. I assume it only happens when punisher action breaks the t4, so you can only trigger it once per chosen / 3 times per loop.
I mean, that is technically true - the Forsaken punisher action can only be performed if; 1. The deployed forsaken has a punisher position assigned to them. 2. The chosen currently engaged with the deployed forsaken is a valid target for that punisher. 3. The chosen has not already been effected by this punisher. So it does end up being a one per chosen bonus.

It's just that the bonus is permanent, so even 3 loops later your Notorious publicist will still be striking fear into your enemies because of their earlier conquests.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
I mean, that is technically true - the Forsaken punisher action can only be performed if; 1. The deployed forsaken has a punisher position assigned to them. 2. The chosen currently engaged with the deployed forsaken is a valid target for that punisher. 3. The chosen has not already been effected by this punisher. So it does end up being a one per chosen bonus.
I see, I've never used them as a punisher before, so wasn't sure how it works.

3.80 star(s) 54 Votes