Nightclaw

Jan 12, 2018
I'll have to replicate the 'virgin' bug I had in this new run somewhere, as my old save file is practically unworkable in the new release due to size (takes an unknown amount of minutes to load each page, probably due to excessive amount of relationship data).

But I have another bug before that: The game freezes when the 3rd chosen shows up (Save 1 of this, either target, just kill a few turns) - According to the bait forsaken's stats page the 3rd chosen that it freezes on is her mother.

Attached is my save for that bug.

Reactions: Kalloi

Nightclaw

Jan 12, 2018
I have a question for you guys who have played campaign: If I start a campaign and in the very first mission before the other girls show up get a few breaks (thanks orgasm in a can) on a chosen's core vulnerability, will she properly damage her relationship with the other girls later on or is their relationship unaffected because it hasn't formed yet?
I did a test for this with a new run on Loop 1 - On a different vulnerability, but it was still the core. The relationship didn't get affected, nor did it produce the usual EE from the expected change since it didn't happen.

It's the same when a chosen who previously fled returns with pre-existing breaks.

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
So... after researching for some time i still don't undestand what exactly is the pregnancy content here. Is it in the game? is a mod? both?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedSaviors-R40b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
So... after researching for some time i still don't undestand what exactly is the pregnancy content here. Is it in the game? is a mod? both?
If you are talking about the new content, that's hidden behind a settings option. By default - chosen cannot have children (not that they can't be impregnated with demon spawn by a commander/forsaken). For the new pregnancy content, you need to change the "Forsaken impregnation" option. To have additional family options, change the "Chosen motherhood rate".

Reactions: qwermhv and Kalloi

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Does anyone know why this chosen won't change her fighting style?
Code:
Mayhem
Stamina: 9.5%
Motivation: 100.0%
Expertise
HATE: 60.7k
PLEA: 131k
INJU: 124k
EXPO: 63.4k
Combat Style: Practical (15% PLEA/INJU/EXPO)
I've put a lot of work into trying to train her out of EXPO but nothing works.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
coming back after a long time to the game, there is any new guide or i just need to stick to ol' goblin guide
Depending on how long you've been gone, there's been a goal system implemented in-game that provides some guidance through the first loop in a campaign and training your first forsaken, besides there were about three guides since, hopefully one of them will help! If you want I can try to fish them out since I recall the users that made them :D

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
So is there a guide for how to play this? i tried awhile back and i remember not being able to figure out anything
There's a couple of them, if you're still having problems after following the goals system (or during), posting specific aspects here that are confusing you would make it easier for people to help out, hope you're able to get the hang of things!

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
So is there a guide for how to play this? i tried awhile back and i remember not being able to figure out anything
Yea, i concur on trying things out that others recommend. Other than that general advice is "Learn to use a commander" that's core mechanic that you will be using all the time. which brings us to point 2 - buy upgrades to get 2 capture 4 turn commander ASAP. Without items it's turn 11-12 on loop 1 of campaign. To get EE for upgrades early Get 200 of any damage on each girl as soon as she appears. and to make girls appear faster - try to prolong each of the early battles as much as you can with surrounds.

that is my short guide. For actual mechanics refer ingame txt guide (in folder). Then go paly - and return when you'll get stuck

• Red Heart

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Great work on the new update! Always love more Corrupted Saviors content, i've finished a loop without issues. On a more story-related note, this dialogue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
MoarDakka123 and Nightclaw

is out and running your saves through the release those bugs seems to be fixed, Moardakka, I would still see if that portrait bug is still persisiting, I didn't come across but I am using a different portrait pack so that may be the reason

Reactions: Shasou

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Does anyone know why this chosen won't change her fighting style?
Could you upload your save here if she's still having issues? high deviancy forsaken tend to not want to change their fighting style easily, besides that I would avoid any training actions that would give EXPO expertise. Worst-case scenario, you can always set her training plan to Dirty and allow your forsaken trainer to handle it

Nightclaw

Jan 12, 2018
MoarDakka123 and Nightclaw

is out and running your saves through the release those bugs seems to be fixed, Moardakka, I would still see if that portrait bug is still persisiting, I didn't come across but I am using a different portrait pack so that may be the reason
CSdev quick as always. One thing I'm finding kinda fun is that my perception on damage is completely skewed with normal chosen and minimal city mitigation, not to mention using Commanders again in general, so I'm having to relearn a bit of what is required/optimal.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Could you upload your save here if she's still having issues? high deviancy forsaken tend to not want to change their fighting style easily, besides that I would avoid any training actions that would give EXPO expertise. Worst-case scenario, you can always set her training plan to Dirty and allow your forsaken trainer to handle it
Her training plan has been on Dirty for a long time now, she used to have a PLEA around like 40k until I started trying to have her retrained, after the retraining failed to go far I started training her myself and got the values you saw, still couldn't get her to drop EXPO.

Ydennek314

Sep 21, 2019
Found a minor bug while messing around on 40c. Applying chastity caused the game to softlock with no way to advance the scene. Initially noticed it when approaching a chosen to negotiate them but looks like it happens with any chosen or forsaken when approaching/meeting.

Reactions: adam~ and Kalloi

amaranta

Jun 26, 2020
WTF game.
If you follow tutorial-like tips, you lose. If you follow guide, you lose again with same result.
I have too hard weekend and I don`t get something? Or it`s not management game, it`s a puzzle with 1-2 right way and thousands wrong ones?

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
I can only assume this is a bug, from what the provided guides have to say about fighting styles

Code:
Mayhem

Stamina: 9.5%
Motivation: 100.0%

Expertise
HATE: 55.5k (x1.150 dmg)
PLEA: 179k (x1.322 dmg)
INJU: 172k (x1.317 dmg)
EXPO: 58.2k (x1.157 dmg)
Combat Style: Practical (15% PLEA/INJU/EXPO)
Attempts to pin the target in a helpless position and then use a combination of pain and pleasure to disrupt any attempts at resistance.  Relatively effective against targets who are too well-composed for emotional manipulation to work.

Training Plan: Dirty (100% PLEA/INJU)
Increases PLEA and INJU expertise

Trait: Eager Partner
While Obedience remains below 40%, 1/4 Motivation cost to deploy and +50% PLEA and EXPO damage

First Hypnosis: Demon Lord

Hostility: 21% (Ambivalent about humanity)
Deviancy: 47% (Twisted sexual desires)
Obedience: 37% (Obeys due to expectation of rewards)
Disgrace: 63% (Viewed with contempt)
EXPO is less than a third her max, yet she refuses to drop it.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes