Aug 27, 2018
Not sure what's causing it, but trying to train Mayhem in any way in the attached savefile causes the menu to freeze, meaning a restart. Other 2 forsaken don't have this issue when training and I have been able to train Mayhem previously.
(latest save, loop 2)

Reactions: Kalloi

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
New update is up at

Anyone know if new updates tend to be compatible with existing campaigns, or do you need to start over if you update?

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Not sure what's causing it, but trying to train Mayhem in any way in the attached savefile causes the menu to freeze, meaning a restart. Other 2 forsaken don't have this issue when training and I have been able to train Mayhem previously.
(latest save, loop 2)
Ty for the bug report! I'll send a message to CSDev over on subscribe about this now :D

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
New update is up at

Anyone know if new updates tend to be compatible with existing campaigns, or do you need to start over if you update?
I don't recall any updates bricking existing campaigns besides the result of some bugs, but depending on how many forsaken you have in your save it may take a bit to load the save initially, afterwards it should be good to go!

Boss chosen are planned to be implemented in the near future, I don't know if that will produce incompatibilities but good to keep it in mind

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I remember passing up the Astrolabe early on in my run, since it didn't seem too useful to me. I buy those upgrades when things have been stabilized and I have a lot of EE from breaks/distortions. Dominance is handy to get Network a little quicker, but the others I've found are 'win-more' upgrades. Maybe I'd think differently if I was using Commanders.

I also passed up the 3 EE tier version, although I'm beginning to regret that decision as it would really help out the early game with cheaper evac/ext increases when EE is tight. Can't remember what the alt item was though, so it may have been unavoidable.

I presume it's intended, but returning chosen seem like a much bigger hindrance in these quick loops. Yes, they're pre-broken which means easier damage but you lose out on a lot of early EE from breaks/rivalries (if you broke cores). I haven't tested with a returning Tempted/Rampaging chosen, so I'm curious if you lose access to the initial 100 EE hit for starting the distortion path.
Can confirm that you don't gain the initial EE hit for returning temptation/rampaging chosen but personally rampaging chosen and negotiation returning chosen have their use since the EE from early rampages allows one to get most the upgrades you need to do major damage early on and negotiation chosen can give the angst bomb to their newly made teammates as soon as you can meet them in person again. It would be interesting if aversion/temptation had as similar buff that could be utilized as soon as they show up though

Just seeing the modfiers active for you and super skippy's save made me run for the hills, I suppose its to be expected but still haha. It was fascinating to see how small and utlilitarian your forsaken roster was, as well as the specialization in Negotiation!

I think with the changes in this version it's the perfect time to focus on a story aspect for my run/s, building up more forsaken and testing out the relationship system more.

The fact that the body-shift feature is now a per-chosen toggle is very much appreciated. I'm looking forward to when MOR T2 doesn't automatically mean loss of virginity, since that is something that steers me away from going Rampancy and Aversion more.
After your display in the competition I can see wanting the change in pace, personally it's one of the reasons I'm still able to enjoy the game so much outside of mechanics, there's a certain amount of freedom to craft your own corruption storyline arcs for each chosen, even going out of my way to extend a loop just to accomplish a narrative beat in my head, I highly reccomend it, recently I saw an old post that reminded me that at some point I wanted to defeat a "pure chosen" convert them into a forsaken with almost no breaks. I believe I did it a long time ago either just before or after temptation was introduced but it seems like it would be fun to revisit the idea :D. I also really like the per chosen toggle since it was a bit of pain to quit a save and go to the main menu just to flick it on/off.

Some more thoughts on the competition/my run:
- I can confirm that I definitely only got as far as I did because of SuperSkippy. The later loops felt more like a math puzzle to solve than anything else, which is totally understandable as it's not expected to get that far but I remember constantly thinking of things to mix up the difficulty as I was going through loops.
- A part of me was actually thinking of restarting at Loop 11 when my item choices were Unicorn Lard and Orgasm in a Can. The latter of which seemed very limited at the time, as using it would add a lot of extra mitigation on the other circumstances and I had no issues getting PLEA to 10k anyway, whilst also setting the fight up for better things. When I got the item that ignored levels of PLEA for other damage, it become a useful item for triggering an initial Rampage. But I mostly just wasted it without much thought.
- The Trainer position stops a forsaken from throwing a tantrum, because they're busy planning.

Oh, something I only just remembered now: Relatively early on in my run, I found out that a Forsaken using the 'Penetrate' defiler action wouldn't change the chosen's virginity on the stat page: It would still say they were a virgin who had never been vaginally penetrated despite having a broken T2 MOR and everything. I only ever tested with 1 forsaken, so it might have just been an issue with them, but I could presumably go and replicate it easy enough when I have a spare moment.
It's really great to hear that friendly back-and-forth like this was able to push things as far as they did, as I said previously, I don't think I ever seen saves reach into the 20s and it was frankly inspiring for me to get my game up as it were haha

Its really cool how well the items seem to synergize with each other and make some items more viable than previous thought, it honestly makes interested in more short-term campaigns to just experiment and try out different combinations

And if you do go back and replicate that virgin bug, definitely upload the save over here for CSDev to take a look at it!

I just want to say thank you so much for participating in the contest, going back to your post with the first entry, I'm happy this little thing inspired you to take your campaign to the limits because it's truly awesome seeing everyone go so far and accomplish so much. Especially from a fellow player whose also been playing almost 20+ releases ago, it's fantastic that you're still able to enjoy the game even now :D
Congratulations on your campaign run and hope you have just as much fun with your next one!

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Okie! Time for the newest release of my portrait pack!! Technically this came out two days ago but writing this post sometimes feels like the hardest part of the process. . . wait nevermind this couldn't come close to the hardest part because I remember the hell I went through last release :BootyTime:

Anyways time to show off the contents of the portrait pack, and I hope I don't get cucked by the images being deleted in the post. :)
I should say which version my portait pack is on currently but I think Axiom would do a better job than me so I will just let her do it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's right! This artwork was done by a talented artist I've commissioned, I felt like I never had time to continue the CG previews I did a while ago and I was looking for an artist to work on a game I planned on making in the future so I looked around and found an artist! Not only is their work fantastic but they even were fine with the art I commissioned them for being included in my portrait pack! I commissioned them for a few pieces of art, all of which is now found in the newly reformed "CG" folder. The artist is named "artistnagi" and I've also included them in the credits section along with a link to their fiverr page so if you're also interested in commissioning this artist you can do so with ease, I highly recommend them, not only for the quality of their work, but the accommodating nature she has for revisions and such. I plan on commissioning them more and in the future along with writing small snippets for some flavor of these sort of snapshots of chosen and forsaken. The commissions will almost all deal with chosen seen in my portrait pack in situations you would encounter in the game (possibly even vignettes! :D)
And since this game is all about corrupting chosen, I might as well show you Axiom as a forsaken correct?

Look forward to seeing more from this artist! I also want to commission other artist to make corrupted savior related art for people to enjoy, until then I hope you like it!

Moving on, I'll reveal the changelog for this 1.2 since a lot of minor things were changed as well as some big things

The focus of this release was the introduction of animalistic chosen/forsaken to my portrait pack, I say introduction because not every character currently has an animalistic form in my portrait pack, this is because the main objective for this portrait pack was for me to draw and create assets to use for animalistic chosen and possible other chosen species where applicable and also for me to figure out the general formula for designing animalistic chosen. Which I believe I came up with a fun method, since I've released a few preview builds over here already, instead of showing the same designs over again I will instead show the last ones included that people haven't seen yet as well as the design process for the animalistic chosen/differences than the rest of the portrait packs.

Some of these characters didn't have their outfits/hairstyles expanded in 1.1 so their chosen/forsaken forms don't have forsaken maid/pluguits variants but their animalistic versions do. This is because my drawing streamlined drawing process made it easier to add new outfits and hairstyles to characters and this is a benefit of this, regardless I'm saying all this because these maid/petsuit variants are only in the database because they base forms still don't have the aforementioned maid outfits/plugsuits. The rest of chosen designs with 1.1 expansions and animalistic forms will automatically use these portraits once you switch to them though :D

Now for a few screenshots of these new animalistic chosen in action!

So in total I designed 12 animalistic chosen, one for each subspecies found in the game with the exception of the canine chosen which got two separate one's because more doggo variety is good no matter what. :D Now why I chose to do only 12 is there are other areas of the portrait pack I need to work on with just as much priority as this so spending 5+ months on 24 animalistic chosen/forsaken designs isn't a good idea in my opinion. This leads me into the next topic which is the future of my portrait pack, I meant to go over this properly last release but basically I settled on 3 main priorities I have for my portrait pack that I want to handle immediately

1. Finish desigining the rest of the roster and have all 48 chosen names assigned to one chosen design only.

2. Create Assets and designs for new chosen species for all current chosen in my pack.

3. Expand the amount of outfits/hairstyles for each chosen

Since these things I feel need to be addressed as soon as possible, I feel like the best way to handle everything properly is to cycle through each of these objectives, focusing on one each release with the intent to slowly do them all over time. This also has the added benefit to prevent burnout like I experienced in working on release 1.1 since I'll be working different enough aspects of the portrait pack each time. The cycle will be like so:

New outfits/hairstyles for current chosen release. -- > New chosen species release --> New chosen release
This will change as I start finishing up these objectives but the next few release will be on this sort of cycle. That being said, I plan on releasing two chosen designs each release no matter what, this is to take care of the chosen names who switch between being significant morality and core/minor morality in game (thus changing their color text.) I call them splits, and since they can have green text in one loop and blue/red in another I chose to not make their designs red/blue/green like most of my chosen are currently. That's why Fortune and Phantom were introduced this release even though they don't even have animalistic forms now. These splits will be a variety of colors from purple and orange - black and white, etc. I think this is a nice way to maintain the color design for my portrait pack without doing something drastic.

Axiom's Temptation distortion variant was made this release and she looks rather sultry and seductive, just like a temptress is meant to be! I bring her up since she doesn't have a animalistic variant of this distortion, Moppet and Faith also do not have animalistic versions for their distortion variants and that's purely because of priorities, they will get them in the future though!

Moving on is the introduction of the "Demon Lord" portion of the portrait pack database! this will contain portraits intended for players to use as their demon lord bodies once the portrait system is in place. As of now only one is decently introduced since I wanted at least one viable demon lord portrait available for people if this was the corrupted saviors release to implement this.
Based on discussions I've had with CSDev about how the demon lord portrait will be implemented, instead of a set of expressions, demon lord portraits will have a single expression, with that expression obscured so people can imagine the expression themselves rather than make a bunch of expressions that might fit some versions of people's personal demon lord and not others. I will also include an unobscured version if players would rather have darkness clouding their portrait.
Without further ado Here is Apathy! A demon lord with a male/female variant, unleashed variant, and demonic variant.

Coming up with lore was a good way to think of demon lord designs and so this demon lord has a short snippet about their nature and how they function if you're interested

I want to say a bit more but I'm getting a bit exhausted currently and I still need to announce the additonal prize for the contest winners so the last two things I will say is that I have written a short guide on training forsaken, most of it are things I've said to help people on this forum train their forsaken, I plan on expanding on it over time as well as enlisting the help of people in the community if they want add their own methods :D The other thing is the next release is focused on new chosen designs so 5 new chosen are planned to be added along with 3 distortion variants of existing chosen designs! I will also begin work on the chosen/demon lords designed for the contest winners at the same time. Before these designs become available in the portrait pack contest winners will be able to use them as I finish each form.

Speaking of contest winners, I will now begin DM'ing each of you about the specifics and to begin the concepts of what you want your chosen designs/demon lord portraits to look like :D
In addition! The secret reward I announced in an earlier post is in addition of these portraits. I will also commission the artist I've been working with to draw your chosen/demon lords as well! antitragi does NSFW work so any play you have in mind she will most likely be able to do for you as long as its within the boundaries of her commission restrictions, I'll talk with you more about this in the DM's as well including if you want the commission to be a specific form of your chosen/demon lord

Thank you all for reading this and I hope you enjoy my pack! :D
Oh! And heres's one more commissioned work by artistnagi that she finished up just today that wasn't in the release, I've added it just today
Ready to Serve III.png

Last edited:

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
I saw no warnings when I downloaded.

I think with the changes in this version it's the perfect time to focus on a story aspect for my run/s, building up more forsaken and testing out the relationship system more.

The fact that the body-shift feature is now a per-chosen toggle is very much appreciated. I'm looking forward to when MOR T2 doesn't automatically mean loss of virginity, since that is something that steers me away from going Rampancy and Aversion more.

Some more thoughts on the competition/my run:
- I can confirm that I definitely only got as far as I did because of SuperSkippy. The later loops felt more like a math puzzle to solve than anything else, which is totally understandable as it's not expected to get that far but I remember constantly thinking of things to mix up the difficulty as I was going through loops.
- A part of me was actually thinking of restarting at Loop 11 when my item choices were Unicorn Lard and Orgasm in a Can. The latter of which seemed very limited at the time, as using it would add a lot of extra mitigation on the other circumstances and I had no issues getting PLEA to 10k anyway, whilst also setting the fight up for better things. When I got the item that ignored levels of PLEA for other damage, it become a useful item for triggering an initial Rampage. But I mostly just wasted it without much thought.
- The Trainer position stops a forsaken from throwing a tantrum, because they're busy planning.

Oh, something I only just remembered now: Relatively early on in my run, I found out that a Forsaken using the 'Penetrate' defiler action wouldn't change the chosen's virginity on the stat page: It would still say they were a virgin who had never been vaginally penetrated despite having a broken T2 MOR and everything. I only ever tested with 1 forsaken, so it might have just been an issue with them, but I could presumably go and replicate it easy enough when I have a spare moment.
Can confirm on my end as well. I was going to post a second, slightly further save and be done, but I pushed harder when I saw that otherwise I'd be tied with someone else. So, I pushed on past a few things instead of just quitting when my first impulse didn't work.

I'll be travelling most of this week--back on here when I get back home.

• Red Heart

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
Can confirm on my end as well. I was going to post a second, slightly further save and be done, but I pushed harder when I saw that otherwise I'd be tied with someone else. So, I pushed on past a few things instead of just quitting when my first impulse didn't work.

I'll be travelling most of this week--back on here when I get back home.
ok, good, 40b isn't getting windows to try and give me a heart attack anymore. Apparently before the hotfix, update 40 (allegedly) had a trojan called sabsik in it, but nobody else had this happen to them soooo... my paranoia derped out (albeit because of windows derping out even harder than it did).

Last edited:

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
coming back after a long time to the game, there is any new guide or i just need to stick to ol' goblin guide

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
I downloaded 40b but it looks like I'm still getting a freeze when I try to select some training options for one of my forsaken.

raith

Jul 30, 2017
I've decided to wade through the thread and find all posted portrait packs. Perhaps put them in the OP?
Thanks for putting it in the OP.

I've ordered them by level of recommendation I'd give them.

Chekhovs_Ghost
27 new characters
Quality AI generated and edited
Includes forsaken and nudity
27 portrait set
Details

Contemplative Yearning
Large collection of stable diffusion generated portraits
Full conversion, more complete than regular game
No duplicates, includes civilian images (not forsaken)
48 portrait set
Details

I consider the above a MUST HAVE portrait pack due to the amount of quality it adds to the base game.

Chekhovs_Ghost
Collected images
Portrait set for Rem from re: Zero
Portrait set for Ryuuko from Kill la Kill
Details
Portrait set for Kawakami Mai
Portrait set for RFB
Details

InfiniteSquares
Collected images (Gelbooru)
1 Portrait set for Helena from Azur Lane
1 Portrait set for Raiden from Honkai Impact
Details
1 Portrait set for Prinz Eugen from Azur Lane
1 Portrait set for Illustrious from Azur Lane
Details
1 Portrait set for Perseus from Azur Lane
Details
1 Portrait set for Jeanne D'arc from Fate
1 Portrait set for Consort from Fate
Details

activspam
These have the same name as existing Chosen, but you can rename them to create new ones
Generated with
Portrait set Shadow
Portrait set Oracle
Portrait set Moppet
Details
Portrait set picrew
Details

krustus
With picrew
Stylistically consistent
26 Portrait sets
Details

Kalloi (formerly known as @rizldiz3l)
Handmade full conversion portrait mod
Stylistically consistent and complete
Newer Portrait Pack with outfits
Details
Complete Portrait conversion (325 MB) (More images, more optimized)
Complete Portrait conversion light (439 MB)
Details

Karnewarrior
Cropped fanart
3 Portrait sets from Meguca
Details
3 Portrait sets Yuna, Fuu, and Togo
Details

BreezeIndigo
Generated with artbreed
1 Portrait set
Details

If any of the links don't work, send me a message.
If you have a new portrait pack that's not listed here, send me a message and I'll add it.

I've created backup of all files, so if a download doesn't work, guess what? Send me a message.

And a thanks to CSdev for making this great game and Kalloi who's posts made this collection quite a bit easier.
please, can you move these to anywhere else? Mega for some reason has like 300 KBPS, and if I take my eyes off of it it drops to like 50..

tetrisedris

Jul 1, 2017
ok, good, 40b isn't getting windows to try and give me a heart attack anymore. Apparently before the hotfix, update 40 (allegedly) had a trojan called sabsik in it, but nobody else had this happen to them soooo... my paranoia derped out (albeit because of windows derping out even harder than it did).
sabsik (allegedly) is a false positive caused by some c++ compilers, and is not in the newer versions of MS-D

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I'm also on 40b and I have a few bugs.

1) It freezes when I scroll through the training options, specifically when I should arrive at the page with Inseminate, Mangle, and everything in between.

2) Completely locks up during sex scenes, regardless of whether or not the Demon Lord is present. Not sure what exactly causes it, though.

3) So, this here is Despair. I choose to go meet her.

1680339038841.png

And these are Hope and Pariah. I choose to send one of them to Despair's chambers on my behalf.

1680339080760.png

But when I send Hope to see Despair, the portraits are still of Hope and Pariah (from the partner selection-screen, I assume), rather than of Despair and Hope.

Aaand then the freeze. Not sure if it's the same one as in 2) though, I sometimes get a few actions before it happens even with the same girl. That testing was all with the Demon Lord, though.

1680339283681.png

EDIT Oh, and here's the save file, it's from several versions back and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the bugs come from liberal use of cheating somehow. If so, my guess would be on Personality, though I'm not sure why.

EDIT Nevermind, 40c seems to have fixed it! At least I haven't gotten any more cases of this.

Last edited:

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
sabsik (allegedly) is a false positive caused by some c++ compilers, and is not in the newer versions of MS-D
soooooo... i was being paranoid over a non-issue.

in other news: clouds can make rain! *GASP* :eek: (to be slightly fair: i honestly thought something happened to the blog links cause i was tired and wasn't paying attention with how late it was, and i made myself go to sleep because i didn't trust myself or my luck to just ignore it and unzip with april fools being around the corner and the chance that universe itself wanted to prank me and my computer just for the kicks.)

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
My Antivirus keeps saying this has a virus called Wacatac.H!Ml what's that about?
You are using Windows Defender and as is the normal with WD it has given you a false postive.

• Red Heart

raith

Jul 30, 2017
So I made a portrait pack for this game, but because I don't use F95, I can't post a link to it here. You can find it on the dev's website, unsurprisingly under "portrait packs." At time of posting it's a little over half done, with 30 of 48 All 48 Chosen portraits are done and ready to go, each with a civilian transformation as well.

All images created with NovelAI, I take no credit for their existence, etc, etc,

EDIT: Each girl has two extra expressions in this pack, Smug, and Used. The game doesn't call these, (As of v37 it does) they're meant to replace Joy and Lewd, depending on the girl's personality and corruption. Make your own judgement call as to when to swap them out. Or do it immediately if you like them better. I'm not your dad.

UPDATE: As of version 37, Smug and Used now replace Joy and Lewd when used by Forsaken. Big thank you to CSDev for adding native support for my portraits.

View attachment 2158051
some of the images are corrupted on download, so I cannot use them

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
I have a question for you guys who have played campaign: If I start a campaign and in the very first mission before the other girls show up get a few breaks (thanks orgasm in a can) on a chosen's core vulnerability, will she properly damage her relationship with the other girls later on or is their relationship unaffected because it hasn't formed yet?

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes