Kornilov

Aug 23, 2020
So I made a portrait pack for this game, but because I don't use F95, I can't post a link to it here. You can find it on the dev's website, unsurprisingly under "portrait packs." At time of posting it's a little over half done, with 30 of 48 All 48 Chosen portraits are done and ready to go, each with a civilian transformation as well.

All images created with NovelAI, I take no credit for their existence, etc, etc,

EDIT: Each girl has two extra expressions in this pack, Smug, and Used. The game doesn't call these, (As of v37 it does) they're meant to replace Joy and Lewd, depending on the girl's personality and corruption. Make your own judgement call as to when to swap them out. Or do it immediately if you like them better. I'm not your dad.

UPDATE: As of version 37, Smug and Used now replace Joy and Lewd when used by Forsaken. Big thank you to CSDev for adding native support for my portraits.

View attachment 2158051
Can someone add a mirror for "Contemplative Yearning" (aka Patience) portrait pack to anywere else other than Mega?
The download speed there is ass, also I dunno why but at least the first download I did from there (as .zip) was corrupted (appropiate considering the theme of the game lol)

Reactions: mister_sneak

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
WTF game.
If you follow tutorial-like tips, you lose. If you follow guide, you lose again with same result.
I have too hard weekend and I don`t get something? Or it`s not management game, it`s a puzzle with 1-2 right way and thousands wrong ones?
It's about try a lot and fail -> read manual (*.txt file in game folder) -> try again -> again -> again etc until you win.

There is a reason for a "retry" button.

If you try to corrupt all chosen in all aspects -> 99% fail
If you try to do only injur/plea/hate/expo damage -> 98% fail
If you try to corrupt only one chosen -> 94% fail
If you try to win without aversion plans for 1/2 chosen -> 91% fail
If you befriend all chosen -> 87% fail

Just my feelings after lots of tryes.
Goodluck)

Reactions: Kalloi

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I think I pass. Matter of misconception, bad presentation. It`s not a management game, it`s math puzzle with progressive mechanics from idle games. Not my favorite. Plus far from the best interface, repeatable text, I don`t know how to enjoy 45 turns of orgy. Multiple times.
I have a game on my tab "antimatter dimensions" in which I spent... waaaay too much time. When others ask me about it, I can only say something like "It's ehh a game ehh about ehhh numbers.... ehhh?"
So yeah, there are people who can enjoy orgy for 45 turns, lol.

yimtheduck

Jun 4, 2017
I saw people mention cheat mode
I may be blind, but how do I turn it on? spent like 20 minutes searching

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
So, uh, is there any way to take Chosen anal virginity by your character specifically?
Every Sodomize action(obviously) and Spite Defiler Upgrade(even though scene clearly mentions your fists doing it) triggers its taking and 2nd Confidence break, but by thralls - "(first: Thrall during combat)".
Do you need to dance around saving it and then breaking further down the line or it's locked behind other breaks?

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
So, uh, is there any way to take Chosen anal virginity by your character specifically?
Every Sodomize action(obviously) and Spite Defiler Upgrade(even though scene clearly mentions your fists doing it) triggers its taking and 2nd Confidence break, but by thralls - "(first: Thrall during combat)".
Do you need to dance around saving it and then breaking further down the line or it's locked behind other breaks?
EDIT: rereading your post you already mention using spite, sorry about that haha.

If the chosen doesn’t have their t2 pre-broken, then you might be coming across a bug

You can accomplish this by using the defiler commanders (in this case spite) and achieving the first t2 confidence break while that chosen is captured. There’s even a small variation of the chosen’s bio that mentions that you did it as well. Hope it helps! :D

• Sad
Reactions: Josh_ua

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I thought beating a loop unlocks it normally, while 'Options -> C' you can do at any time :unsure:
Tried it back in my first version, it didn't unlock until I beat a loop, though I do believe it does not matter where the loop is beaten as I had only done single play up to the point where I got it unlocked.

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
It's about try a lot and fail -> read manual (*.txt file in game folder) -> try again -> again -> again etc until you win.

There is a reason for a "retry" button.

If you try to corrupt all chosen in all aspects -> 99% fail
If you try to do only injur/plea/hate/expo damage -> 98% fail
If you try to corrupt only one chosen -> 94% fail
If you try to win without aversion plans for 1/2 chosen -> 91% fail
If you befriend all chosen -> 87% fail

Just my feelings after lots of tryes.
Goodluck)
Then how to get failure below 80%?

I think what I'd need is a trait guide because they are so wildly expensive (my income around day 30 still tends to be ~4-6 energy per day, or 0-2 if using commanders) and i just cant seem to figure out which ones to take when in order to get ahead of the curve

I'd also really appreciate some difficulty settings. If the only way to win is to intentionally leave out a lot of content (eg only corrupt girls in a specific way because you just dont have the resources for anything else) thats not fun

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Then how to get failure below 80%?

I think what I'd need is a trait guide because they are so wildly expensive (my income around day 30 still tends to be ~4-6 energy per day, or 0-2 if using commanders) and i just cant seem to figure out which ones to take when in order to get ahead of the curve

I'd also really appreciate some difficulty settings. If the only way to win is to intentionally leave out a lot of content (eg only corrupt girls in a specific way because you just dont have the resources for anything else) thats not fun
A guide for individual upgrades sounds interesting, but besides some very general tips I don't think that would be too effective. Since the effectiveness for one upgrade depends on the team you're going against as well as the way you want to win. About the only two things I can recommend regardless of playthroughs is a 5EE generic commander with 1+ extra capture as early as you can for your first loop and Networked Consciousness in the later stages.

There is a difficulty setting, by activating the cheat mode that is the easy mode, and you don't even have to unlock all the cheat effects to tailor the needs to what you want to practice.
If your income is 4-6 EE per day by day 30 then that's a bad start, I would highly recommend exporting that team and starting over from day 1 with them again, either going through that team with cheats, or by posting here and asking the people on here what they recommend. A lot of people including myself know where you're coming from and are happy to help out, we just need more to work with. Combined with the goals system I believe this will help with your endeavors significantly.

It may seem like the only way to win is to go for a very meticulous kind of victory but that is more so the feeling when learning the game, honestly if you can corrupt all 3 chosen in the final battle consistently, you should be able to corrupt the chosen in a manner directly catering to your tastes. It will take some time of course, that sort of thing is to be expected of any kind of game. And you can take my advice with a grain of salt, but I was just as frustrated when I first played the game, I couldn't beat a team even after running through a loop twice (well back then there weren't loops I guess) and now I can comfortably beat a loop of random chosen while enacting my own personal corruption arc I decide on a whim.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Josh_ua

If possible, could you upload your save here so I can take a look at it? Its better than nothing and if it does happen to be a bug I can let CSDev know and they will be able to fix it

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
Josh_ua

If possible, could you upload your save here so I can take a look at it? Its better than nothing and if it does happen to be a bug I can let CSDev know and they will be able to fix it
Sure,
Here's save I'm trying out with - Cheated start with all 3 characters going through same kind of treatment, doesn't matter who to focus, result is same for every one of them.
EDIT: cleared up save slots there

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Sure,
Here's save I'm trying out with - Cheated start with all 3 characters going through same kind of treatment, doesn't matter who to focus, result is same for every one of them.
EDIT: cleared up save slots there
Can confirm this is definetly a bug, the biography seems to display that the demon lord did the act but the sex stat screen is showing what you've said about thralls, I'll message CSDev about this, thank you! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Josh_ua

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Is it a bug that the negotiate downtime action isn't giving any EE? If you go to a Chosen after they do it, it says yesterday they awarded +15 EE (Distortion-related Downtime Action) but I have two negotiations going on right now and I only gain +15 EE a day from the odd girl out, and in the day's end report for each negotiated girl there's no +X EE statement.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes