Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Would be nice to see some basic system in place to make it more preventable though, like looking at the portraits that have been pulled and trying to avoid them.
I think one of the changelog notes awhile ago mentioned that there was changes to help prevent the same personality type of chosen from appearing in consecutive loops, maybe something similar to that could also work

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Only on loop 3 but I def think I'm a little addicted to playing. I still don't quite know what I'm doing but eh I'm having fun with it. This loop I ended up with a rampage for the first time so that's been interesting figuring out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Someone saying here no one is using a 1% Disgrace Forsaken: But with broken psychometer, that opens a lot of interesting opportunities. (Caps Deployment cost at 100). My current Plan is, over several Loops, to get a forsaken down to 1 Disgrace to get an early drain going for +900 EE. Skip right past the Late-midgame at the cost of stalling a little bit in the midgame to get to 100 EE.

Noticed some bugs and some small issues:

Using "Apply chastity" when you approach a chosen crashes the game.

I have shift setting set to never yet I get the shift preference option when checking out chosen. Dunno if it is a save problem or an issue with 40c.

When a twin to your bait shows up, she becomes a twin to ALL your previous acquired Siblings of that family (Only have family relations without mothers/Fathers.) This is of course, um... weird and wrong.

Also, I have noticed the game can generate crazy large families of like 20 siblings. Just want to point out there should maybe be some sensible cap?

And lastly, I have a loop 5 fight against both a superior and animalistic chosen (The item offered was effectively +12 EE energy during the first 15 days. How could one refuse?). However, It really sucks to have to fight both for your first outing against a tier 3 chosen, especially because I have not yet fought an animalistic one and unlocking the third tier breaks already seems like a nightmare. Can we maybe have enforced single tier 3 chosen for loop 5? Granted, the exchange for that is only dealing with 190% trauma resolution as the only loop modifier, but still that's probably gonna get rough, considering I barely managed a full party break in the previous loop against 1 superior chosen on day 38, the last break during the final battle.

Anyway, really enjoying this game, would wish for a proper easy mode that is, in terms of difficulty, above cheat and below normal. (Maybe increased Influence for loop and later first arrival of Tier 2 and 3 chosen? Dunno.)

Keep up the good work!
That's a cool strategy!! I was only thinking in terms of punisher effects but using the psychrometer in that way with dutiful harvester could really break things in that way.

I can't answer everything you posted since I'm not CSDev but I can answer a little bit of what you're saying.

-The shift setting showing for each chosen is a new feature so you can set an individual's chosen shift preference in-game instead of having to go back to the main menu just to change the overall settings if you wanted a chosen to stay male/female so that's why you're still seeing the option when you check your chosen despite your overall settings set to never.

-The twin issue definitely sounds like a bug though, if you can upload your save here, CSDev can take a look at it and fix it the next release!

-The chastity bug has been fixed already, but it's going to be included in the bugfixes for the next release at the end of April.

-This part is more of my personal opinion, but I think the reason the families are generated that massively is to counter some of the various issue of the previous way families were generated which made a looot of bugs. Also even though the family tree is generated, technically it's only their name and family position. their actual personalities and things aren't generated until the next city is picked and the forsaken family member is bait at the time, I can't say this definitively but just from playing this release I've dealt with less issues with this family system.

-And the last part, I think on a recent post here, CSDev mentioned tweaking the difficulty modifiers in general as well the chosen species that are generated soon so hopefully this will be addressed!

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Only on loop 3 but I def think I'm a little addicted to playing. I still don't quite know what I'm doing but eh I'm having fun with it. This loop I ended up with a rampage for the first time so that's been interesting figuring out.
I'm glad you're enjoying the game! :D Once you get the feeling for the game down it really becomes hard to put down, I remember my first experience with it after getting the hang of things I played through the entire night and had to call in from work because I had such a good time haha

You may pick up on this naturally but with rampaging chosen, if you want to prevent them from rampaging in the middle of an orgy and purging their angst outside of the subliminal lyrics item you can retreat the turn before they rampage. It's a good way to build up their trauma for their T3's if they haven't achieved those before they were distorted. Good luck!

Anyone9999

Jul 11, 2021
That's a cool strategy!! I was only thinking in terms of punisher effects but using the psychrometer in that way with dutiful harvester could really break things in that way.

I can't answer everything you posted since I'm not CSDev but I can answer a little bit of what you're saying.

-The shift setting showing for each chosen is a new feature so you can set an individual's chosen shift preference in-game instead of having to go back to the main menu just to change the overall settings if you wanted a chosen to stay male/female so that's why you're still seeing the option when you check your chosen despite your overall settings set to never.

-The twin issue definitely sounds like a bug though, if you can upload your save here, CSDev can take a look at it and fix it the next release!

-The chastity bug has been fixed already, but it's going to be included in the bugfixes for the next release at the end of April.

-This part is more of my personal opinion, but I think the reason the families are generated that massively is to counter some of the various issue of the previous way families were generated which made a looot of bugs. Also even though the family tree is generated, technically it's only their name and family position. their actual personalities and things aren't generated until the next city is picked and the forsaken family member is bait at the time, I can't say this definitively but just from playing this release I've dealt with less issues with this family system.

-And the last part, I think on a recent post here, CSDev mentioned tweaking the difficulty modifiers in general as well the chosen species that are generated soon so hopefully this will be addressed!
Yo, is the attachment the correct file?
If yes, it is the most recent save, and then the third chosen slot (as it always is for relations?). I think it is nightmare? And she is a twin to every member of the Family, but when you check the individual members, they are all older or younger in relation to each other, which can't work.

Also, what I am saying with the families is, in terms of realism, having 20 children, besides being an absolute nightmare in terms of possible health issues, the stress of raising them and the fact that each child is about the monetary value of an house in terms of money needed to be spent to get them to adulthood, there is also the issue of Menopause of the theoretical mother. I mean, I am far from being an expert in these matters, but getting 20 children in 20 consecutive years just doesn't sound healthy to me. Maybe if there are some foster-siblings in there, it may become more reasonable? I know, not important at the moment, there are more pressing issues, just a thought.

• Red Heart

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Yo, is the attachment the correct file?
If yes, it is the most recent save, and then the third chosen slot (as it always is for relations?). I think it is nightmare? And she is a twin to every member of the Family, but when you check the individual members, they are all older or younger in relation to each other, which can't work.

Also, what I am saying with the families is, in terms of realism, having 20 children, besides being an absolute nightmare in terms of possible health issues, the stress of raising them and the fact that each child is about the monetary value of an house in terms of money needed to be spent to get them to adulthood, there is also the issue of Menopause of the theoretical mother. I mean, I am far from being an expert in these matters, but getting 20 children in 20 consecutive years just doesn't sound healthy to me. Maybe if there are some foster-siblings in there, it may become more reasonable? I know, not important at the moment, there are more pressing issues, just a thought.
ohhhhhh THAT's what you meant :KEK: then yeah I absolutely agree, seems like Japan got really desperate with their population issue and abolished the idea of condoms hahaha.

Jokes aside, I think this may be a result of your settings since your relations setting doesn't allow mother/fathers correct?
It might because with all relations turned on (my setting) the large family tree seems natural and with NO familial relationships turned on, it would generate a lot of childhood friends in similar quantity which is also somewhat natural so with only the siblings it just lead to a whole bunch of siblings . . . This is all just my conjecture though, sorry for misinterpreting what you meant! I'll bring this up along with your bug report in a message to CSDev, thank you for mentioning this!

This is the right file thanks!! I'll send a message to CSDev now :D

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
this.
it is not a game at all.
it is a spreadsheet VN.
I'd say the game part is the combination of spreadsheet and math puzzle (dealing with probabilities and multipliers on top of variables you choose), with the reward being the visual novel qualities and random generation allowing you to experience an engaging, detailed, and tailored journey as an evil demon lord. And while difficult to solve the puzzle (especially 3 seperate distortions ;-; ), hot damn is it satisfying to see everything fall into place and watch the chosen just...break. Until one of them goes on a rampancy distortion earlier then you wanted and becomes bestest buddies with the other two, but that's besides the point.

tl;dr: the math puzzel can be quite satisfying to solve/watch play out and the VN parts interesting/engaging to actually read (I can't aversion anyone but utter cunts with how...severe the context is. (should probably hit my settings for that .-.)).

For those starting out, I recommend reading the .txts in the game directory for mechanical knowledge and following the game guide posted by Fruit(something, my memory fails me) to atleast the 25th day/ buying networked conciousness since you should have a pretty good grasp on the basic game loop (no distortions planned) by that point and can go solo. Also save frequently, with a set of saves to prevent any bugs/mistakes from killing your run completely.

For those who don't want to deal with the difficulty and extensive time sink a loop can be (6 hrs on my second scenario for example, with savescumming granted), use cheats for infinite EE. Full upgrades too if you want to completely trivialize the game. Cuts the time down considerably. And SAVE often! Especially on double Negotiation Distortions runs. Rip Flubber Ducky ;-;. <-------------(emphasis on saving)

Last edited:

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Someone saying here no one is using a 1% Disgrace Forsaken: But with broken psychometer, that opens a lot of interesting opportunities. (Caps Deployment cost at 100). My current Plan is, over several Loops, to get a forsaken down to 1 Disgrace to get an early drain going for +900 EE. Skip right past the Late-midgame at the cost of stalling a little bit in the midgame to get to 100 EE.

Noticed some bugs and some small issues:

Using "Apply chastity" when you approach a chosen crashes the game.

I have shift setting set to never yet I get the shift preference option when checking out chosen. Dunno if it is a save problem or an issue with 40c.

When a twin to your bait shows up, she becomes a twin to ALL your previous acquired Siblings of that family (Only have family relations without mothers/Fathers.) This is of course, um... weird and wrong.

Also, I have noticed the game can generate crazy large families of like 20 siblings. Just want to point out there should maybe be some sensible cap?

And lastly, I have a loop 5 fight against both a superior and animalistic chosen (The item offered was effectively +12 EE energy during the first 15 days. How could one refuse?). However, It really sucks to have to fight both for your first outing against a tier 3 chosen, especially because I have not yet fought an animalistic one and unlocking the third tier breaks already seems like a nightmare. Can we maybe have enforced single tier 3 chosen for loop 5? Granted, the exchange for that is only dealing with 190% trauma resolution as the only loop modifier, but still that's probably gonna get rough, considering I barely managed a full party break in the previous loop against 1 superior chosen on day 38, the last break during the final battle.

Anyway, really enjoying this game, would wish for a proper easy mode that is, in terms of difficulty, above cheat and below normal. (Maybe increased Influence for loop and later first arrival of Tier 2 and 3 chosen? Dunno.)

Keep up the good work!
I just found the psychometer after you mentioned it, currently trying to figure out how it interacts with rampaging chosen. Anyone know? It only takes 100 EE to send them out even if you have more banked, but does their punisher multiplier scale all the way up to a 0 disgrace forsaken?

Trying to figure out if having it means their Disgrace basically becomes irrelevant once you can hit the 100EE limit before I decide if I want to try the headache that is keeping one around.

Last edited:

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
I just found the psychometer after you mentioned it, currently trying to figure out how it interacts with rampaging chosen. Anyone know? It only takes 100 EE to send them out even if you have more banked, but does their punisher multiplier scale all the way up to a 0 disgrace forsaken?

Trying to figure out if having it means their Disgrace basically becomes irrelevant once you can hit the 100EE limit before I decide if I want to try the headache that is keeping one around.
Might be something to test with cheat mode - but it looks like the actual EE cost doesn't effect their power, just the EE you poses when you use them. So having 1000 EE with a psychometer will let you send out an extremely powerful rampager for only 100 EE.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019

It's actually an interesting way if I'm understanding it correctly. the multiplier seems to rely on the forsaken's reputation strength, which is for some reason higher even with two forsaken with the exact same disgrace of 21%

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After some testing, I think the psychometer actually nerfs a rampancy forsaken's punisher effect multiplier. (but not really?)
I'm experimenting with this in cheat mode and created another save without items, gave myself 2000 EE and the reputation strength was even higher than with the psychometer, about 190% or whatever, something noticeably higher.

around 3000 EE gave the full 200% reputation strength I believe, which in turn gave the max amount of the punisher multiplier.

If I had to guess a reason, it could possibly be because a rampancy forsaken reputation strength has a slightly different scale than normal forsaken?

Also on the other end of this EE spectrum, rampancy forsaken with higher disgrace had a lower reputation strength with 100 EE + psychometer compared to other rampancy forsaken with lower disgrace (makes sense)

tl;dr: With the psychometer rampancy forsaken actually are better at being punishers and disgrace is still important to consider for them at the same time

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Bug Report: Button to pass time dissappeared after negotiating with 2 chosen one after another within their bedrooms. Neither Imago Quickening or any cheats besides full upgrades (used at start of campain) will bring said button back; effectively putting the war in limbo where neither side can do...anything. Except harassing the other chosen I'm tempting, but that does nothing to remedy the timestop issue.
Save file has 32ish saves, the save in question is named "Flubber Ducky". Rest work fine (so far).
I also use the runtime/.bat executable method to run the game if that's related to anything.
So It happened again in a new campain with cheats, only this time it was negotiating with only one chosen in her bedroom instead of the previous time. From these two instances, I think what's happening is that the function to take away the battle button is working properly but sometimes the function that adds the pass time button won't. The problem should be findable in Flubber Ducky since its the same problem in two different instances, so I'll refrain from posting another .sav copy.

Edit: Now that I have the Forsaken content open, it seems like the bug won't occur anymore; this probably means that the pass time button of the original report is hidden in the commander/forsaken tab, which is also hidden because I have no Forsaken to manage from said tab and no reason to generate a commander on a no go day. Not necessarilly a fix but a workaround would be to have the commander tab open anyway, have the forsaken stuff open from the get go (but obviously unusable) or move the pass time button to another menu location, say the info tab.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedSaviors-R40c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Guide: Might as well write a guide to help people who want/need an easier gamemode to play through.
This guide will be split across different levels of cheat use and will deal exclusively with campain mode as it is the only one that can (theoretically) go on forever without cheats.

---------> Also a tip for everyone regardless. Save Repeatedly, Save Often, Save with Diligence. You do not want to have to redo ingame weeks because your negotiation distortion decides to eat your pass time button and effectively trap your world in an eternal limbo where neither side can do Anything. In game cheats won't fix it, I tried. <------------

(tag words for search engine: easy mode reduce difficulty lower difficulty ......<insert outdated meme> )

Also some suggestions for the developer (assuming this is a viable channel for that): 1. Picking which save overwrite ability would probably (considering atleast my personal habits) cut down on save bloat from abandoned saves.

2. Allowing the option in campain cheats to turn on/off ramping campain difficulty could help with immersion and experimentation (outside of head meet wall method) against various difficulty modes. While the customize feature does allow for custom scenarios, (I think) it doesn't account for any potential previous progress like achievements and Forsaken.

3. Picking a specific set of chosen to fight when starting campain mode. This can increase immersion in that the demons choose their initial foothold with care and gets rid of restarting the campain to reroll chosen (Hi). Standard chosen team could be random entries (default game behavior), and players could input chosen from the custom chosen list set to be included in the campain.

4. Auto save slot that saves at the beginning of the day before the player does anything. This is primarily to workaround the negotiation bug I've reported and have been fighting with, but it will also allow players to undo mistakes without losing several in game days due to poor saving habits (Hi again :-D). ...possibly several spanning the past 3 days to increase margin for player error. Also, if this is implemented with suggestion 1, I suggest making these slots unsaveable by the player to prevent overwrites defeating the point of said autosaves.

5. Quality of Life adjustment and not an important one, but color coding the personality overview (shown as [X] [X] [/] [T4] diagram) so that m is green to denote breaking the trait first will cause friendships to form, and c as red to denote rivalries if that trait is broken first. tl;dr color code the m and c labels to comunicate which ones cause which relationship event type. This would be nice in that it saves brain power and prevents players from causing the wrong event type to occur due to them confusing break order.

Also a question, is there an easy way to wipe out all my saves WHILE preserving my current run?.......is it just deleting the .sav file with the game open then saving again? .-.

Second question, is anyone having their game freeze whenever they try to train a forsaken. Cause I can't use any training on a forsaken without the game breaking (I can scroll through text log but that's bout it). Should I post the offending saves and point out which they are?
(So I don't have to search through 20 saves if I do post. CamCheat 2-whatever vs Phantom Silver Royal is the save I'm talking about future me.)

Third question, if I install additional image packs. Will they eventually show up in random generation or will I have to change chosen images to the desired pack?

Question 4: Are t3/t4 breaks along the relevant tracks allowed for distortion plans? I had an aversion distortion break after breaking the chosen's morality t3. Was able to reinstate the distortion plan, but it did reset the progress I had made on it (6 turn trigger went back to 10).

Last edited:

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I'm glad you're enjoying the game! :D Once you get the feeling for the game down it really becomes hard to put down, I remember my first experience with it after getting the hang of things I played through the entire night and had to call in from work because I had such a good time haha

You may pick up on this naturally but with rampaging chosen, if you want to prevent them from rampaging in the middle of an orgy and purging their angst outside of the subliminal lyrics item you can retreat the turn before they rampage. It's a good way to build up their trauma for their T3's if they haven't achieved those before they were distorted. Good luck!
I think I'm too far in atm because if I try to surround them, they rampage all the time. At this point, I end up keeping them captured and focusing on the other two chosen haha.

And as I say that, I managed to surround them!

(so many edits) I was curious about something, I have a few chosen as futas and was wondering in the future when they're corrupted enough but not quite forsaken if it's possible they can impregnate the other chosen? Also curious if thralls can impregnate them or if it's only the demon lord - that'd be interesting.

Bug I've noticed - If you are approaching chosen, do not use chasity or else the whole game freezes up and you have to close it.

Last edited:

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
I think I'm too far in atm because if I try to surround them, they rampage all the time. At this point, I end up keeping them captured and focusing on the other two chosen haha.
Method I use to get orgy levels of damage with rampancy distortion was to do the same as I do with other chosen, only start with pummel everytime and never touch grind. Then get something any combo other than a triple inseminate going. They may eventually rampage during the orgy anyway due to their hate growing faster than their injury, but you should be able to clock in enough damage before then. Basically, if you have a rampancy distortion and don't want a rampage to occur; pummel the chosen into submission and avoid any grinding. Orgies are a bit more complex to set up (specially with triple distortion runs) but not impossible. (Note this is based on infinite EE cheat runs and not proper runs: so this could be much harder than what I'm talking about)

Last edited:

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019

And as I say that, I managed to surround them!

(so many edits) I was curious about something, I have a few chosen as futas and was wondering in the future when they're corrupted enough but not quite forsaken if it's possible they can impregnate the other chosen? Also curious if thralls can impregnate them or if it's only the demon lord - that'd be interesting.

Bug I've noticed - If you are approaching chosen, do not use chasity or else the whole game freezes up and you have to close it.
Great work so far!! Rampaging chosen are a pain to deal with than the other distortions but their flexibility makes them an invaluable asset in my opinion

As for chosen futas impregnating other chosen, I don't think so? At least from my experiences, this is still pretty new into the update though so I wouldn't say I'm an expert in the matter, as forsaken they can definitely impregnate though. As for thralls, I think it's in a similar vein as the previous question but I wouldn't be surprised if this was possible in the future though! But hearing this is interesting to think about concerning chosen, it would be an interesting storyline to make in-game where where a chosen is impregnated by chosen teammate/lover and that lover is corrupted into a forsaken.

Oh and the chastity bug is fixed for the next release so don't worry about that troubling you in the future!

Reactions: VTF1

VTF1

Aug 9, 2016
Hey Kalloi. I downloaded the full portrait pack from your mega link mostly for the beginner guide, but the text file is missing the beginning and starts on turn 7 of day one. I would really appreciate if you could upload the correct version. Thank for all the hard work!

• Red Heart

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Hey Kalloi. I downloaded the full portrait pack from your mega link mostly for the beginner guide, but the text file is missing the beginning and starts on turn 7 of day one. I would really appreciate if you could upload the correct version. Thank for all the hard work!
No problem! thank you for bringing this to my attention, I'll switch out the messed up one now, while I'm uploading it to mega here's a zipped version you can take a look at! A little warning, some of it may not line with anymore since I've written that guide was created awhile ago before some changes were made to how T1 breaks worked, that being said I still think it will work well enough, I plan on remaking it for the more current state of the game as well as including some days to the guide.
If the guide doesn't help, there are other guides here that could help and there are always people here like myself and others that can give some tips and guidance against a team of chosen youre going against.

I hope you have a fun time and and thank you for using my portrait pack! :D

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Found a bug, when I try to Drain Soul on this undead forsaken Ghoul, the button depresses but the action doesn't complete. It might be related to her dissociative identity; I switched her over to tempted to pick up the punisher action before reverting her to pure to wipe the extra expertise and then back to base with the new ability.

Edit: It turns out I can't do a lot of training types, not just Drain Soul.

Anyone know of a fix or do I just need to reload an earlier save and never do that?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes