Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Is it crazy to idly wonder if some day we'll get a way to cut down our forsaken management without consigning them to the breeding pits? Like what if they did a really good job and you like them but also you don't want to keep scrolling past them all the time because you have more powerful versions. Too bad there isn't some farm we could let them run free on.

Reactions: Kalloi

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Is this game really text only? No ui or pictures? If the writing really is as good as everyone says you should try to remake the game in hmtl/renpy whatever and add art. So many similar games receive a huge amount of money per month.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Is this game really text only? No ui or pictures? If the writing really is as good as everyone says you should try to remake the game in hmtl/renpy whatever and add art. So many similar games receive a huge amount of money per month.
The writing is pretty good imo and there is a portrait pack system with a with a portrait pack not only by the developer, but a variety of portrait packs made by various members of the community, it’s all in the original post so I recommend playing the game first before saying anything else

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
The writing is pretty good imo and there is a portrait pack system with a with a portrait pack not only by the developer, but a variety of portrait packs made by various members of the community, it’s all in the original post so I recommend playing the game first before saying anything else
What does a portrait pack mean? Only a single picture for each character?

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
What does a portrait pack mean? Only a single picture for each character?
Each character randomly generated has a name and attached to the character is a portrait folder, the game will cycle through 9 different expressions(so 9 portraits) depending on the emotions of the character in the game, the folder can also have portraits inside them for different situations so for example a character can have a magical girl type of portrait in battle and a normal looking girl in normal human events.

A portrait pack has a lot of different portraits for each character, there’s a really good one that comes with the game included, and there’s other portrait packs made by Community members that are more robust vary in style so you can pick based on your own preference, in the “EXTRAS” part of the original post there’s a link to a post by a user that has a pretty good description of the current packs so you can take a look there for more information

Reactions: tarzan999

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Each character randomly generated has a name and attached to the character is a portrait folder, the game will cycle through 9 different expressions(so 9 portraits) depending on the emotions of the character in the game, the folder can also have portraits inside them for different situations so for example a character can have a magical girl type of portrait in battle and a normal looking girl in normal human events.

A portrait pack has a lot of different portraits for each character, there’s a really good one that comes with the game included, and there’s other portrait packs made by Community members that are more robust vary in style so you can pick based on your own preference, in the “EXTRAS” part of the original post there’s a link to a post by a user that has a pretty good description of the current packs so you can take a look there for more information
Thank you

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
CSdev
So I think I found a bug with the custom scenes with the heroines. So far I've been able to reproduce it even on completely fresh campaigns as well. I get through the first fight, grab Psychic Reading, Approach the heroine, Position, Lay Heroine down, Wait, forever stuck with a highlighted "Wait" button.

Not sure if it's relevant, but the body I choose is Male, Bovine horns, Bat wings. (Typical demonic edgelord because I'm extremely original)
image_2023-04-23_135751653.png

Once I click the Wait button, it just stays highlighted and can't be clicked again. Along with that, no further lines of dialogue or actions are shown.

Edit: After trying out other actions, they seem to work, but the lockup still happens for laying the heroine down. Regardless of if it's the first choice or a later one.

Second Edit: Also found a typo. Not sure where to report typo bugs but... 1682316949247.png

Last edited:

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
Is it crazy to idly wonder if some day we'll get a way to cut down our forsaken management without consigning them to the breeding pits? Like what if they did a really good job and you like them but also you don't want to keep scrolling past them all the time because you have more powerful versions. Too bad there isn't some farm we could let them run free on.
But there literally is a farm we can let them occupy. The breeding pits. :|

RedMakyura

Apr 21, 2023
Damn, that game is hard!

Second try at Single Play (first one was miserable, i didn't even got to unlock sex actions by day 50)

By lurking, i've understood enough for a second try. Although, i dun goofed, and had only around 5 days to have a Total Break.
I can only got 1 by day 50.

So now, i'm in a pickle, and kinda want to win on the day 50.

My question is: If i manage (which seems that it will be hard) to bring the resolve of 1 Chosen to 0%, while another has been killed, will that turn into an instant win?

Kinda trying left and right, and i fear that while i try to bring one to 50, her beloved partner will still kill her.
But i do not know when she can kill her.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Damn, that game is hard!

Second try at Single Play (first one was miserable, i didn't even got to unlock sex actions by day 50)

By lurking, i've understood enough for a second try. Although, i dun goofed, and had only around 5 days to have a Total Break.

My question is: If i manage (which seems that it will be hard) to bring the resolve of 1 Chosen to 0%, while another has been killed, will that turn into an instant win?

Kinda trying left and right, and i fear that while i try to bring one to 50, her beloved partner will still kill her.
Yes, if two are defeated, and it does not matter how they are defeated, then you win the loop (or in single play you win the entire run). You can have them all defeated alive, you can have one killed by their team, they just have to be unable to fight by the time the evacuation and extermination are complete.

Can you actually take a chosen's virginity during negotiation path
Not yet, it is planned though. CSDev is working on separating virginity from the morality vulnerability, which is what is stopping us from going all the way before a Chosen becomes a Forsaken.

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
Damn, that game is hard!

Try this template out. This is what helped me finally break into the nitty gritty. It's a bit dated, but the general rules still apply. It's a guide from the perspective of another player.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-saviors-release-40c-csdev.63932/post-5595448

As for "winning" in the final battles, you gotta take out at least 2 chosen. It's entirely possible to even corrupt all 3 to your side and have none die. But you need at least 2/3 defeated to "win" the final battle.

Just know, it'll take time to really understand the mechanics effectively. Don't hesitate to save and reload, it's even encouraged by the dev as a legit strat.

Last edited:

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Damn, that game is hard!

To build on the previous answers, you need to have 2 of the chosen incapacitated by the end of the battle. However, chosen killing each other is based on either resolve being too low, number of breaks a chosen has, and animosity between 2 chosen. Basically, you need to be able to fulfill a kill condition on 2 chosen (bringing resolve to 0 counting as one for this post) to win. You can look at a chosen's profile before the final battle to see how willing their colleagues are for killing them and know whether you can trigger that thresh hold. The basic example being Chosen A will be killed by Chosen C if A has less than 50% resolve, If you can't get A's resolve below 50% and Chosen B's murder condition has similar requirements, then you probably can't incapacitate A.

To expand on the other conditions for team murder I mentioned. I believe a total break is needed for chosen to immediately kill other chosen due to excessive corruption. And for animosity, you need to trigger enough rivalry events between A and B for B to strive to out right strive to murder A.

NoMoreNever

Dec 31, 2021
I'm trying to train Reaper, a rampancy forsaken but it's rather hard with her low obedience. How much should the total consent be before she accepts the training? Is it fine as long as her total consent is positive even if its +1?

Also, for loved one consent modifier, is it something like:
Consent w/ loved one = ((Forsaken obedience - loved one's higher obedience) +20)?
Reaper's obedience is 15% and her friend, Prodigy (normal forsaken), is at 55%.
Reaper gets +0 (Trying to distract you from Prodigy) as a modifier in-game but the forsaken reference.txt states that a forsaken gets +20 for a loved one, and negative for a loved one with a higher obedience and the trained forsaken's difference. So why is it +0 instead of -20?

RedMakyura

Apr 21, 2023
Try this template out. This is what helped me finally break into the nitty gritty. It's a bit dated, but the general rules still apply. It's a guide from the perspective of another player.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-saviors-release-40c-csdev.63932/post-5595448

As for "winning" in the final battles, you gotta take out at least 2 chosen. It's entirely possible to even corrupt all 3 to your side and have none die. But you need at least 2/3 defeated to "win" the final battle.

Just know, it'll take time to really understand the mechanics effectively. Don't hesitate to save and reload, it's even encouraged by the dev as a legit strat.

Thanks, it's gonna be useful^^

I finally managed to beat them, they had one bitter ennemies, and one near the break. (The tips said it was enough for a victory, and with a few reload, it was one indeed!)
Altough, i managed to capture one of them, and kill them, it's a bit unfortunate that if you keep playing in Single Play, it's against the exact same team, even if one of them died (and the other is supposed to be under your control).

Guess i'll try campaign now, as it will be way more satisfiying to have a forsaken against new Chosen

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No representation for half-siblings, step siblings or lesbian moms in the family system?
The system for related Chosen is very bare bones as far as what is possible and may not be complete, so no, but the possibility of expansion is there. There's also not really a sexual orientation system, so moms are just moms.

3.80 star(s) 54 Votes