Ydennek314

Sep 21, 2019
Been looking forward to seeing how boss chosen would work in game. Did a run of the new scenario and liked the unique distortion/break lines for Victory, very good update.

I've got some bug reports from my new runs. My campaign run is locked in loop 2, going to the info page of any of the chosen causes the game to lock up, and after the next battle the end-day screen loops through the same vignettes. Luckily I got a save right before it started happening.

I also ran into some bugs going into the Victory boss fight scenario, I noticed that when entering battles Victory would sometimes use images from her forsaken folder instead of her chosen; it would fix itself by the second turn but it was happening fairly consistently. There was another bug I ran into but I haven't been able to repicate it yet, I think doing a defiler+ on both of her minions caused a softlock where the game would loop their capture dialogue but I only saw it the once and wasn't careful enough tracing the actions back before reloading so i'm not entirely sure what the conditions for it happening were. I'll try to get a save for it if I run into it again.

Also, not sure if this is a bug or intended but when victory gets added to the main menu forsaken roster after completing the scenario she seems to have the same bonuses as a normal animalistic chosen rather than any unique ones, at least for the negotiated version of her I got.

Reactions: Kalloi

OuterBusiness

Apr 5, 2021
I've got a bug where the event with the man provoking one of the Chosen during their stay at a hotel has the option to continue but pressing continue doesn't do anything, leaving me stuck on that screen.
Screenshot 2023-04-30 140934.png Screenshot 2023-04-30 140934.png

Mar 11, 2021
I thought the advanced races were exotic enough with undead and animal chosen, now he's planning to throw angels and devils into the mix? This dev is nuts, but a beautiful kind of nuts.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I've got a bug where the event with the man provoking one of the Chosen during their stay at a hotel has the option to continue but pressing continue doesn't do anything, leaving me stuck on that screen.
View attachment 2585109 View attachment 2585109
This might be similar to some of the bugs I and other users have been experiencing but just in case your bug is coming from a different source, could you upload your save here? Thank you for report!

Reactions: OuterBusiness

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
With the addition of angel and demon chosen, I'm curious obout the lore behind them and other chosen types. Do these chosen form from as a result of specific aspects or aspirations humanity has manifesting itself or is it due to another factor?

Hell, I just had an idea of having a sort of progression or achievement system outside of campain loops and scenarios where reaching certain milestones globally would unlock bits of lore about the world and specific species. Say having possession of each distortion type of the animalistic chosen would unlock the entry regarding how an animalistic chosen come into existence as a basic example.

Could even piggy back on the new boss system with lore surrounding either how a chosen becomes a/the leader of a faction or detail more specifically how, say, Victory became the leader of the Animalistic faction.

Have yet to play the new .41 update by the way, this is just a reaction to the changelog at the time of this post.

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Sidenote, I'm content being ignored on this suggestion and others I make as Corrupted Saviors is a rather unique game and would rather have the dev's passion shine through the entire product than see the loss of it due to being forced to implement something they don't want to implement, whether that be self imposed or otherwise.

Hmm, An idea for the far off future as most development focus is on campain and chosen types would be a type of conquest mode which follows a system closer to games like eratohok and civilisation (for lack of better references) where you use the cities you've captured to create various items or bonuses to help you're corruption of the world, this being balanced out by humanity gaining the ability to neutralize these cities, whether that be reclaiming the city or nuking it into oblivion. Basically the player would have the option to forgo looping to a new city for however many days they want so long as they could repel the gradually strengthening attacks on the teritory that they have taken. The losing condition in this mode being the loss of their last territory along with the usual condition of losing the main body in the final battle... Maybe an expensive item would be additional main bodies that would serve as extra lives in the event of a failed loop.

Anyway this is a suggestion I'm making for the long off future when CSdev has gotten all they want into the game and desires new ideas to put into the game as this would be a massive resource hog if implemented right this moment. That and conquest mode as I've detailed is heavily reliant on campain mode being done.

Last edited:

OuterBusiness

Apr 5, 2021
This might be similar to some of the bugs I and other users have been experiencing but just in case your bug is coming from a different source, could you upload your save here? Thank you for report!
Sorry, I overwrote the save, if it's any consolation I'll upload it if it pops up again.
Regardless, the new run doesn't have that issue, I got to the same point and the continue option worked fine.

OuterBusiness

Apr 5, 2021
Here, on this save if you approach Oracle with any of the bodies and make her lie down, you can't go any further since the wait button doesn't work. 1682910019432.png

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Hello everyone! is out so anyone dealing with bugs I would recommend giving that a try and seeing if the bug in your save is fixed with this release

don’t worry if it still broken now though, CSDev might release a new bugfix release soon, I messaged them about it my bugs along with the ones that I’ve seen on here that you all posted so thank you for the reports!

ShadowBlaze94

Aug 22, 2018
Something I'm trying to figure out is which distortions to go for. I'm not sure if it's "Go for x distortion on y type of Chosen" or "go for x distortion at particular points in the run"

Anyone9999

Jul 11, 2021
Yo, Got the new Negotiation vignette, and noticed two things wrong.

1. During the Vignette, after the first Dialogue lines, there are additional line breaks and a single ' " '. I assume something broke?

2. Negotiating after the vignette in the new Location, after breaking her binds due to being too tired and stopping, the text stops. As in:

Prayer is too tired to continue, so she decides to leave. She uses her superhuman strength to tear off her bindings, then
And that's all.
I assume this scenario requires both a special intro and outro scene, considering the chosen just can't fly out, but it appears someone forgot to write the outro scene.

Save attached if needed.

Otherwise, it appears to me the crashing bugs have been fixed. None during this Loop yet. Thank you.

...also when do we get Strap-ons and spanking actions in Custom Sex scenes? Just curious.

...No I won't use futanari bodies.

EDIT: Found another Bug. If the game tries to call Guilty Desire when the Chosen met an Ambassador Forsaken, (Presumably? The normal one works fine.), the game sorta kinda dies I guess? If There is another vignette ready to be called, It calls that one after you press continue. (Did so in a previous attempt to play) Otherwise it loops itself for the first part of Guilty Desire. Check the second Saves, most recent, Guilty service should be called by Eidolon after battle, hopefully.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yo, Got the new Negotiation vignette, and noticed two things wrong.

1. During the Vignette, after the first Dialogue lines, there are additional line breaks and a single ' " '. I assume something broke?

2. Negotiating after the vignette in the new Location, after breaking her binds due to being too tired and stopping, the text stops. As in:

And that's all.
I assume this scenario requires both a special intro and outro scene, considering the chosen just can't fly out, but it appears someone forgot to write the outro scene.

Save attached if needed.

Otherwise, it appears to me the crashing bugs have been fixed. None during this Loop yet. Thank you.

...also when do we get Strap-ons and spanking actions in Custom Sex scenes? Just curious.

...No I won't use futanari bodies.

EDIT: Found another Bug. If the game tries to call Guilty Desire when the Chosen met am Ambassador Forsaken, the game sorta kinda dies I guess? If There is another vignette ready to be called, It calls that one after you press continue. (Did so in a previous attempt to play) Otherwise it loops itself for the first part of Guilty Desire. Check the second Saves, most recent, Guilty service should be called by Eidolon after battle, hopefully.
At earliest, I would guess that strap-ons would be a thing after we are able to take Chosen virginities outside of battle, which requires decoupling virginity from morality. They don't really have much purpose until then.

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Is there a room-temperature IQ mode yet?
Closest thing I've found is using cheats to give infinite EE and roll back time before I'm ready for the final battle.

How the fuck do I play this game?
There should be a decent guide in the thread by Fruit_Smoothie (hoping I didn't misspell) which goes through an entire loop gameplay wise and gives a decent grasp on all the game mechanics related to fighting chosen in Loop 1 scenarios.

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
Closest thing I've found is using cheats to give infinite EE and roll back time before I'm ready for the final battle.

There should be a decent guide in the thread by Fruit_Smoothie (hoping I didn't misspell) which goes through an entire loop gameplay wise and gives a decent grasp on all the game mechanics related to fighting chosen in Loop 1 scenarios.
Thanks. How do I find that guide?

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
honestly the best way to learn is just to read the guides included in the download and try it yourself. The only real noob-trap is wasting energy on specialized suppressor commanders before you have a very specific reason to use them. Other than that it's pretty self-explanatory.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Hey everyone if anyone had bugs with forsaken vignettes then I would download it out and give it a try!

Jul 14, 2018
Send me a note when it's finished and I'll update the portrait pack post.

Also, I haven't been following the thread. Have there been any other new portrait packs? I'm assuming you know because you were on top of this in the past.

3.80 star(s) 54 Votes