dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
What's the differences between suppressor, punisher, and defiler upgrades ??
Suppressor commanders deal 2x the amount of circumstantial damage as their basic action counterparts, and about 1.25x more trauma damage. Like all other enhanced commanders, they are unaffected by chosen tactics.

Defiler commanders deal 1.5x circumstantial and 1.25x trauma damage, compared to a defiler surround action. This does not include the various 2x damage multipliers that a chosen may be subjected to during a defiler surround action. This commander upgrade allows the commander to perform a T2 break, if they reach Lv.3 in the applicable circumstantial damage.

Punisher commanders deal damage differently than any other source - meaning they don't follow the standard 1,1/2,1/4,1/8 step down damage pattern as most other sources do. So, I'm just going to share the baseline damage. Keep in mind, Suppressors deal 100,75,50,25 and 200 damage (trauma/circumstance). Punisher commanders deal 1000,300,100,30 and 3000 damage. So they deal about 20x a baseline surround damage in terms of trauma to their primary, but only a bit more than 2x to their weakest. They also deal 15x damage to their target circumstance damage. Then, the commanders total damage is multiplied by the punisher efficiency. (so, 10x if 1000%) Of course, punishers are the inferior way to break T4 vulnerabilities, compared to using a Punisher forsaken.

Additionally, demon commanders can combined multiple upgrades into a single unit, barring some restrictions. Punishers can only be combined with both a Defiler and a Suppressor (Completion, 60EE), Punishers with a single Suppressor (Synthesis, 10EE), and when no other upgrades are added, two punishers can be combined together (Versatility, 5EE). Doing so combines the damage output of each added upgrade type. And, as mentioned, this is before the punisher multiple is applied.

As for strategy? I haven't really cracked the code on when to use a suppressor upgrade, or how to use a defiler to reliably break a chosens T2 vulnerability. How I tend to use a demon commander, is to load them up with a punisher, and maybe a suppressor, give them 3 captures and just enough turns to keep my inital target chosen occupied until their reinforcements arrive, and use the time in between to build up bonus damage via the Reality Sealing upgrade. Alternatively, a 2-turn 5 capture completed commander does wonders for hitting the chosen where it hurts during the final battle. guaranteed to get high trauma Lv's without breaking a T2 by accident.

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
for some reason when i go to options portraits are defaulted to off but when i enable it then i exit options and go back it is turned off, i did download a portrait pack but i doubt thats the cause

EDIT: fixed it

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalloi

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Doesn't ctrl+c unlock cheats even without a loop? Hmm... maybe not.
Not without a loop beaten, tried it before, no reaction until I beat a loop on my own save file, but it immediately reacted with a save file from here. It doesn't have to be campaign, though, single play does count as beating a loop and single play does have cheats available from the start if you select the correct single play mode.

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Anyone having issues with custom chosen randomising randomly? Also when i try to load a team, only one hero is loaded and he/she seems randomized too.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Not without a loop beaten, tried it before, no reaction until I beat a loop on my own save file, but it immediately reacted with a save file from here. It doesn't have to be campaign, though, single play does count as beating a loop and single play does have cheats available from the start if you select the correct single play mode.
You don’t have to have beaten a loop either, you just have to be in the main menu options, otherwise it would be a bug

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Anyone having issues with custom chosen randomising randomly? Also when i try to load a team, only one hero is loaded and he/she seems randomized too.
If you’re talking about campaign mode and what custom chosen shows up first then custom chosen will be prioritized to show up first in a game but which one will alway be random

when loading a team into a campaign, if you want all three members to load in you need to encounter them in that save first, otherwise it will just be whatever chosen you’ve encountered so far

If that chosen loaded in seems to be randomized, it’s definitely a bug and I would recommend uploading your save and having CSDev take a look at it

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You don’t have to have beaten a loop either, you just have to be in the main menu options, otherwise it would be a bug
It never worked for me until I beat my first single player run, though. It didn't react at all before beating at least a single play loop and, the second I beat a single play loop, it did the window refresh thing where the window disappears and reappears when pressing C. At that point, any new campaign I started did have the cheat options, but no existing saves had it.

Maybe this was changed after I first started in 36 or 37 (I forgot which was my first)?

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
It never worked for me until I beat my first single player run, though. It didn't react at all before beating at least a single play loop and, the second I beat a single play loop, it did the window refresh thing where the window disappears and reappears when pressing C. At that point, any new campaign I started did have the cheat options, but no existing saves had it.

Maybe this was changed after I first started in 36 or 37 (I forgot which was my first)?
Its been the case as early as cheats were implemented I believe? I just know its been a long time and the method hasn't changed since I would/still use it often on blank saves to test out portraits designs.

I tested the function this morning as well after seeing the posts here and it works the same as before, started a fresh save, went into options and pressed C once and "cheats" popped up as usual, I don't know about the window disappearing and reappearing, it just shows up at the top of the options, clicking on cheats in the bar does disable/make it disappear though, which I believe only occurs when you make it show up this way instead of an campaign/single play completion. But once you press C and the cheats pop up, you just go into any mode and cheats should be available to you.

Existing saves before enabling cheats this way will automatically disable cheats when you load them up, and similarly to clicking on the button after making it appear, cheats being disabled this way will make the option disappear from the options

Are you doing this from the main menu or are you going into the options before pressing C?

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
Generally speaking, I see the difference as intensity. But combining them later offers both variety in flavor text and specific functions. Like focusing heavily on hate (impregnation) but also building shame to smack the others on the team next easier. A solid commander with even just 3 captures can more than easily prep the team for repeated orgies. Had one team get pummeled so much that the orgy lasted about 20 turns.... And one capture remaining for when it finished.

Generally, it's the intensity. Suppressor is the weakest, defiler can take virginities if supported well enough and timed well, and punisher... Well you can straight use just a punisher and there'll be T2 breaks on it's own (With at least 3-4 turns) Considering you can make a commander with like 4-5 turns with a punisher for just around 5 energy (after purchasing the punisher) that's easily gonna pay for itself with the right breaks. Impregnations are an easy way to 50 energy per chosen, per day.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Its been the case as early as cheats were implemented I believe? I just know its been a long time and the method hasn't changed since I would/still use it often on blank saves to test out portraits designs.

I tested the function this morning as well after seeing the posts here and it works the same as before, started a fresh save, went into options and pressed C once and "cheats" popped up as usual, I don't know about the window disappearing and reappearing, it just shows up at the top of the options, clicking on cheats in the bar does disable/make it disappear though, which I believe only occurs when you make it show up this way instead of an campaign/single play completion. But once you press C and the cheats pop up, you just go into any mode and cheats should be available to you.

Existing saves before enabling cheats this way will automatically disable cheats when you load them up, and similarly to clicking on the button after making it appear, cheats being disabled this way will make the option disappear from the options

Are you doing this from the main menu or are you going into the options before pressing C?
Always from the main menu up to 40, from 40 onwards I would go into the options and enable it there, start a run, quit said run, and then try hitting C from the main menu. The result was no reaction on a fresh copy and a quick refresh of the game window if I did have a save. After this refresh of the game window, which involved it quickly closing and opening again, cheats would be available any time I started campaign without further interaction beyond starting the campaign and I would just have to enable them in the actual campaign run at the start of any loop I would be using them on.

As far as 40 specifically, cheats were only tested on the original and every build of 40 after the first release was only played using contest saves from here to mess around with what Chosen and Forsaken the saves had (my own saves from previous builds caused the game window to just not load, it opened a window, but it was blank with thicker borders and stayed that way).

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2018
poewrful.png

Suppressor is there to prevent chosen counter strategies (servicing/ hiding etc) so that you'll deal more circumstance damage. This really helps with Tier 2 breaks of chosen that have hard to break T2s. Tier 2 are the event where a chosen discovers they are more vulnerable than they thought.

Defiler not only help set up tier 3 breaks, but will do the tier 3 breaks as well, which normally takes an action to start. Tier 3 events are when they are defiled (vaginal rape/orgasm/anal rape/naked broadcast).

Punishers like the defiler have 2 functions. They help progress towards the T5 break, and they are the only way to perform a T5 break (later forsaken can do them too). They punish chosen for using the less ethical methods of counterplay against you (slaughter to kill people that you have only temporarily controlled, fantasize to help disassociate from the damage, detonate to help destroy your bigger demons, striptease to distract damage to their fellow chosen).

Last edited:

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Heya everybody!
And even though I'm still working on the next release of my portrait pack, I did manage to complete Victory's portrait before the release so for those of you who use my portrait pack, I've made a temporary folder for you to download her portrait, inlcuded is also her forsaken maid and petsuit outfit variants as well, I hope you enjoy the update and the portrait! :D

And since the forsaken maid/petsuits haven't properly introduced to S-body and LM-body type chosen consider Victory a little preview of what they look like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: alex2011

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Always from the main menu up to 40, from 40 onwards I would go into the options and enable it there, start a run, quit said run, and then try hitting C from the main menu. The result was no reaction on a fresh copy and a quick refresh of the game window if I did have a save. After this refresh of the game window, which involved it quickly closing and opening again, cheats would be available any time I started campaign without further interaction beyond starting the campaign and I would just have to enable them in the actual campaign run at the start of any loop I would be using them on.

As far as 40 specifically, cheats were only tested on the original and every build of 40 after the first release was only played using contest saves from here to mess around with what Chosen and Forsaken the saves had (my own saves from previous builds caused the game window to just not load, it opened a window, but it was blank with thicker borders and stayed that way).
Ohh I see, you don't have to hit "c" from the main menu at all, you just need to go in the options and press it, replicating your steps my game did a weird thing where the window closed itself but still ran on my computer and disabled my mouse, and it only could be closed with task manager so. . .don't know what's going on there tbh haha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

Anyone9999

Jul 11, 2021
Yo, got a crash on a fresh save. Unfortunately I didn't save my game (Being on autopilot for the first 10 days does that >.<) It crashed when a Triumph (Minor Morality, core Dignity, Blue haired vanilla portrait.) Tried to initiate the 1EE Selfies Downtime action I believe by herself and the game crashed. As in, it displayed a single red ' " ' and refused to go on.

Edit: Got another one. In the savegame provided (Ignore the misspell >.> ), go for the next battle, attack Royal exclusively with taunt until the battle ends. Then she tries to go for the 1EE Military exercises Downtime action and crashes. Something is broken.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalloi
3.80 star(s) 54 Votes