Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
So considering how special this boss chosen is and the way some systems were reworked, what's the likelihood a current loop in progress would be compatible with an upgrade to R41?

I know usually it's 'probably fine, but no guarantees' but this seems like a big change to how chosen are placed in loops.

Soradouble4

May 14, 2017
I found a bug in 41c. Whenever I use forsaken defilers on the chosen, the stats page doesn't update virginity statuses.
1683159722810.png
This is the stat screen after using torture on a chosen 2 days in a row. Nothing game breaking of course, but figured it might be useful info for dev.

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
I would like to know, What does that mean when a ? is in the case for vulnerability? I know that / means it can be broken but I don't know what? mean.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedSaviors-R41c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

okuru1

Jun 4, 2021
With impregnation commander but then It's lost if she become a forsaken. Maybe if another forsaken or another chosen cum inside but I don't know.
Got it, thank you. I thought that I can impregnate them with Thralls or with Aproach. So, it's kind of sad that this is impossible. It could be great feachure to have

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
Got it, thank you. I thought that I can impregnate them with Thralls or with Aproach. So, it's kind of sad that this is impossible. It could be great feachure to have
Well that what inseminate do but the chosen get converted or get eliminated after that.

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
I will attack my first superior chosen, Any advice on how I should it ? I don't have a powerful forsaken as I am loop 3.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You would need to take their virginity, which cannot be done without inseminate in battle or them becoming a Forsaken until virginity is uncoupled from morality. Once this is done and virginity loss won't lead to a morality break anymore, then approach will be written to allow penetration and likely pregnancy.

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
From what I can remember, demons and ovipositors results in demon spawn, but as long as there's a mammalian dong splooging the womb, it should result in... Well, I don't actually know, I don't think I've actually finished a human pregnancy yet :unsure:

petardo8

Apr 10, 2019
Forsaken are currently my lowest priority, since they're a variation on the base portraits. I'd rather get the uncorrupted sets done and then go back and add Forsaken later. You can see my priority list and progress in contents.txt in the mega folder.
Sorry, I can't find the contents.txt, am I blind?

Amazing portrait pack, by the way.

3.80 star(s) 54 Votes