Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
Thanks for posting the save, I was able to narrow down where this was happening and fix it in R42b, which can be downloaded from the blog or the SubscribeStar. It could also happen when resetting Forsaken training, but that should be fixed as well.

Thanks for the typo catches. The code I used for the portrait sidebar also doesn't really play well with non-Chosen names showing up, so that's something else that could use some polish.

I'm not worried about giving Empathy more effects with friendly teams or giving Antipathy more effects with unfriendly teams. I'm worried about the opposite - right now, the Antipathy upgrade is never ever something you care about buying in a boss fight (or other unique team) loop. It's wasted potential, since there could be an interesting decision in its place.

This is sort of the plan, but less as an "option to have 4 or 5 Chosen in a loop" and more as a "big setpiece battle against a hundred Chosen."

I believe these are related to the above bug, so they should be fixed in R42b.

Multiple people have requested that they be able to "lock themselves out" of cheating, just to make it easier to resist the temptation, so that much probably won't be changing. But I'm not against adding more kinds of cheats. It's just a bit harder than it sounds, since there need to be safeguards in place to prevent people from crashing the game by setting up some situation that I hadn't accounted for when programming the mechanics for regular play.
My bad, thought you were looking to rework those upgrades, so i suggested reworks for the upgrades(Not extra effects). Didn't really think about boss fights and antipathy.I guess you could just make them both into a common upgrade which changes depending on relationship or maybe make it so if you buy both you can choose to "combine" one of the upgrade to increase or add another effect to the one you want. Don't know how good these suggestions are.

Btw I am really confused by this(Version42b,Check pain values both are the same day but played differently).

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
1685899744543.png

Third paragraph. "She doesn't think of sex as something important anymoreever".

----

1685904869857.png

Got a little spaced period there, at the end of the first sentence.

----

On another note, I have a request, CSdev !

I like using an Ambassador who has ties to whatever Chosen I'm Negotiating with if at all possible, and I was wondering if it would be possible to make Ambassadors behave more like Concubines in the sense that you would check them off as 'Ambassador y/n?', and when put into practice it'd be more like 'Approach, Send Ambassador, Choose Ambassador, Choose Location'. Not sure how many people this would even be relevant for, but I have this massive clan of Chosen spanning several generations and branch families (with an ancient undead founder to boot!) plus another ever-expanding family tree thanks to an early Chosen I took a liking to frequently being used as bait, so I often end up-

I don't even know why I'm explaining all this, my point is that it would make my experience a bit easier. Doable or not, thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Eski

Jun 25, 2018
Do people still care about portrait packs? I have a bunch replacement for original ones.

If anyone comments that they do, I'll organize and post them.

---

On another note, one of the most annoying things about corrupted saviors is the lack of slightly easier to use cheat/dev tools. Sometimes I just want to test something with specific chosen in a bit of a sandbox environment and setting things up is quite hard, and I wish I could turn it on for any specific run. Like some kind of cheat mode that I could turn on at any time and tweak some tier breaks and evil energy.
I like me some portrait packs.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Do people still care about portrait packs? I have a bunch replacement for original ones.

---

On another note, one of the most annoying things about corrupted saviors is the lack of slightly easier to use cheat/dev tools. Sometimes I just want to test something with specific chosen in a bit of a sandbox environment and setting things up is quite hard, and I wish I could turn it on for any specific run. Like some kind of cheat mode that I could turn on at any time and tweak some tier breaks and evil energy.
I'm currently using the posted portrait packs from the OP post. I'd love to have more of them ngl.

Loving your game CSDev! I actually have your blog bookmarked xD

JunHW

Mar 17, 2019

---

YES YES YES !!! DO IT DO IT NOW ! We can always use more portrait packs !
On another note, your expanded portraits pack was really great btw

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So how does one get that Splendor boss fight?
I believe they are set at 5 loops apart and also split between the cities that you can choose in loop 10, so if you do one boss, the other will come in loop 15.

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020

---

More options for cosmetics never go unappreciated with me. The standard ones included are good for their intended purpose but any chance to cut down on portrait repeats is nice to have.

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
So apparently, total morality break causes the chosen to die if you don't forsaken them?
Thought it'd be interesting roleplay to let chosen escape and manipulate them into killing their allies every time we cross paths again, but she got iced immediately after the fight. Guess rampancy distortion's a no go for that. Oh well.

Side note, are there any plans for more distortions? like innocence/morality, confidence/dignity or single-morality distortions?

voidsocks

Aug 29, 2019
What should we do when we get duplicate chosen? I.e I have a forsaken Named "Bob" and in this round there is a chosen "Bob" again

Nov 17, 2018
does anyone have a more robust or detailed guide for this game? it seems that the more i play this the worse i get, and i am specifically struggling with circumstantial damage reduction, why they get it, how to mitigate.

Fer978

Mar 13, 2021
What should we do when we get duplicate chosen? I.e I have a forsaken Named "Bob" and in this round there is a chosen "Bob" again
Kill it by either doing the later break or start distortion path and have her "friends" "take care of her" in a "farm away from the city".

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
does anyone have a more robust or detailed guide for this game? it seems that the more i play this the worse i get, and i am specifically struggling with circumstantial damage reduction, why they get it, how to mitigate.
There are files that come with the game that explain the mechanics and how they work.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes