Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
Total noob here, I read the guide readme included in the game files but I admit I felt a bit overwhelmed. What are some decent starter strategies? It says Pain or Disgust in early battles, but then there's this stuff about vulnerabilities, do I have to break the core one first or can I just break whichever? And I break vulnerabilities by using what they're actually weak to, right? And what about distortions, is that something to consider on a first go? So confused lol, but I can see the appeal, I just don't know if I really understand anything.
I can give you a few more pointers.

1. Early game from 1-12 days just focus on making sure every chosen generates at least 1 energy. Use it to get all 2 energy upgrades.

2. Whenever a new chosen arrives you have to deal enough damage to trigger 1 energy action. Most of the times just using an action which deals most damage in all turns is enough, don't have to worry much about openings yet. Just make sure that not a day goes by where chosens are not generating energy

3. On day 12 you must have enough energy to make a 5 energy commander(no special upgrade). You can then try following the steps in my previous message.

Other than that, read the guide and tips text file. Well I guess I can give you a run down of mechanics too:
Traumas(Used for surrounds):
Fear: Gives opening if one other chosen is surrounded

Disg: Gives little opening anytime,depending on the defense level(you will only get 1 opening most of the times)

Pain: Gives openings anytime but in order to use it again,you have to raise pain level by 1.(eg: if you get an opening at level 1,to use it again you need level 2 pain)

Shame: Gives additional openings if you can already surround the target. Can't help by itself.

Circumstances ( Damage multipliers+Breaks):

Hate: Gives x2 to all trauma and Circ damage.x4 to Fear dmg. Helpful overall + helps even out Circumstance penalty(explained further)

Pleasure: Gives x4 to all traumas, x8 to disgust. Useful to increase surround turns

Inju: x3 Circumstance damage,x2 pain multiplier. Increases circumstance damage which helps in leveling other circumstances for vulnerability breaks.

Expo: x2 damage to OTHER chosen circumstances, x2 self shame dmg. Helpful in breaking other chosen.

The multipliers increase with levels.

Penalties:

Trauma penalty:

Applied to the respective circumstance if you have uneven trauma levels. If one of the trauma level is higher than others the corresponding circumstance will get a penalty. Eg: if you have Level 1 in Fear, Disg and shame but level 2 in pain then Injury will get a 1/2 penalty. If you have level 3 pain but level 1 rest then the penalty will increase to 1/4 and so on. Keep the traumas even for most circumstance damage.

Circumstance penalty:

This is applied every time you level a circumstance. There is no way to remove it. Eg: If you get level 1 hate then you will get a 1/2 penalty on all circumstances, if you reach circumstance level 2 it will increase to 1/4 and so on.

This is why it is advised to not get Pleasure or Expo first. Since they don't increase circumstance damage.

Last edited:

ShadowBlaze94

Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone have any tips for the start of Loop 2? Since it's probably going to play a bit differently from Loop 1 with access to Forsaken

gremory1234_

Feb 13, 2019
Whenever I get the event where two of the chosen get an "irreparable rift" my game basically freezes and clicking the continue button does nothing. Also happened at a different event but I don't remember which one. Anything I can do to fix this? I am using the contemplative yearning portrait pack if that matters.

Anyone9999

Jul 11, 2021
Does anyone have any tips for the start of Loop 2? Since it's probably going to play a bit differently from Loop 1 with access to Forsaken
1. Read the Forsaken reference guide about how the different stats work. Ignore distortions if you haven't gotten any.
2. You want a Forsaken to replace your 4-2-Capture 5EE Commander, I usually aim between 4-6 EE cost to deploy. Keep in mind, the lower the cost, the weaker the Forsaken. Personally, I aim for a Hate/Expo or Inj/Expo Forsaken to assist in breaking other chosen. Additionally do one of the final level trainings to get a defiler action at the end of Loop 1 provided you have the time. Not that important, but can be quite helpful to have. (Single late fight capture may be able to set a defiler up by herself.) Don't neglect bringing a basic Commander from time to time, though.
3. Your forsaken have special punisher boni you can see when you assign them the corresponding positions. If your 5EE Forsaken has one that increases their stats when doing on of them, it might be wise to consider her for these positions. (Except Parasitism decreasing Disgracing, for obvious reasons.)
4. For Setting up Orgies, I'd suggest going with a default Demon leader. I haven't yet found a good EE Threshold to do an Orgy with a Forsaken that is more cost efficient than a commander of commensurate value.

EDIT: [Bug Report] So it turns out I currently can't enter loop 2? Attempting to confirm city selection does nothing. Also, Adding/removing inhuman Features still doesn't work. Save attached.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalloi

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
For breaking stuff. couple of things
1) If you following early game guides that are for perfect runs - you should have 2 capture 4 turn commander likely by day 8 or 9. And enough points to do some decent upgrades. 2/4 will break t1 2/5 will break t2. so as long as you have corresponding commander you just sit on the turn you got it and train in it's usage. i.e. if you failed to break intended level of vulnerability - you restart.
Yeah, following the guides, I have the 2/4 commander, I use it in the way they described (and others have described too, using the second usage on one of the allies instead of the main target), but the target doesn't hit 2K before they fly away. Likewise, if I'm following FS's guide, he shows lvl 8 opening before the second surround on the target and I can only push it to lvl 5, despite following everything else in the guide and being ahead of the guide in other scenarios (having 2 more EE than the guide at that point). I can only assume that I was targetting the wrong chosen between Chosen #3 showing up and Day 12 when the break is supposed to happen, but I was doing like the guide was, targeting the other chosen that would be used to help break the main target of day 12, the one that gets captured by the second commander usage.

3) Fights will be different depending on your enemy composition so there no way to give examples unless you upload save so someone not lazy can run it and give step by step. For starters i can suggest that you try using commander on one of the girls and see which order of actions gives you best numbers at the end. Grind/Caress/Pummel/Humiliate, C/G/P/H or P/C/G/H those 3 are ususally the standard sequences
So yeah I should have clarified I was adjusting the step by step guides to match my particular chosen weaknesses. For example, if the guide says to use Attack but Attack does basically zero damage to that particular chosen, I swap to one that does comparable numbers. That being said, I was targetting the same "level" of break as the guide was, just for my specific chosen.

Not the best explanation but I tried. I can help you more specifically if you share your save.
I deleted the save since I couldn't figure out the run anyways and thought it was maybe interfering with importing the Kalloi guide team, rip.

Reactions: Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Yeah, following the guides, I have the 2/4 commander, I use it in the way they described (and others have described too, using the second usage on one of the allies instead of the main target), but the target doesn't hit 2K before they fly away. Likewise, if I'm following FS's guide, he shows lvl 8 opening before the second surround on the target and I can only push it to lvl 5, despite following everything else in the guide and being ahead of the guide in other scenarios (having 2 more EE than the guide at that point). I can only assume that I was targetting the wrong chosen between Chosen #3 showing up and Day 12 when the break is supposed to happen, but I was doing like the guide was, targeting the other chosen that would be used to help break the main target of day 12, the one that gets captured by the second commander usage.

So yeah I should have clarified I was adjusting the step by step guides to match my particular chosen weaknesses. For example, if the guide says to use Attack but Attack does basically zero damage to that particular chosen, I swap to one that does comparable numbers. That being said, I was targetting the same "level" of break as the guide was, just for my specific chosen.

I deleted the save since I couldn't figure out the run anyways and thought it was maybe interfering with importing the Kalloi guide team, rip.
Oh yeah the team originally included in that guide isn't able to import to the current build of the game, so I recreated them a couple versions and replied to someone else who wanted to use my guide, I'll attach that version here for you.
That guide is a somewhat outdated, definitely before the rework of t1 vulnerabilities so it might not be wholly accurate there but most of the tips I put in the guide stands the test of time.
I do plan on rewriting it in the future, not only to address the reworked mechanics since the initial guide, but also to to incorporate the goal system as well since I think using both that and the day-by-day guide could be useful for those who want additional help

but yeah, here you go! :D

Reactions: Frostfire281

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
Oh yeah the team originally included in that guide isn't able to import to the current build of the game, so I recreated them a couple versions and replied to someone else who wanted to use my guide, I'll attach that version here for you.
That guide is a somewhat outdated, definitely before the rework of t1 vulnerabilities so it might not be wholly accurate there but most of the tips I put in the guide stands the test of time.
I do plan on rewriting it in the future, not only to address the reworked mechanics since the initial guide, but also to to incorporate the goal system as well since I think using both that and the day-by-day guide could be useful for those who want additional help

but yeah, here you go! :D
To be fair, I haven't tried your guide itself yet since I couldn't get the import to work, so my comments regarding guides weren't aimed at you. Thanks though, I'll give it a try.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
For my personal quick start guide as i mentioned quite a bit through time - I prefer looking for a girl with single pleasure Core, Get Orgasm in a can from items and pile on her. You can have something like this at day 3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can step by step it, but in general what i said above is a basic idea. HTis particular run was kinda special since first girl had slow extermination so i managed to get 3 extra turns on day one and 7 extra turns in surround on day 2. so 2nd girl joined at day 2 instead of usual 3.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
My bad, since you said your previous saves won't load to the menu I shared how to continue your previous progress in a new save.

Well Ragsmu shared some good points. There have been multiple messages a little while back which explained how to do that a bit better I think. I can try to give you a few steps but they may not work depending on your chosen composition.

1. Use a 4/2 (5 energy commander), no suppressor commander to target the chosen with minor inju vulnerability.

2. Use Pummel-> Grind-> Caress-> Humiliate.

3. Second chosen should arrive. Capture her.

4. Pay attention to the extermination level. Chances are you will only have 2 turn before extermination is 1 turn away from completion for getting expo on the second chosen. So use Grind-> Humiliate. If you only have 1 then just use humiliate.

5. Make sure you surround the first chosen again before extermination is complete and use Pummel-> Grind -> Caress -> Humilate. If you have more turns get some openings on the second chosen.

6. Surround the second chosen 1 turn before first chosen comes out or when you have atleast 4 openings(Really depends on if the chosen will use regen or not)

7. Your next goal is to get level 2 expo on second chosen. Easy if your second chosen has minor expo. Try different combos for that.

8. Chances are first chosen has a 11 turn opening, use it for breaks. Remember to pay attention which action cause which break. Unless your unlucky you should get 4 breaks (or atleast 3) and hopefully a t2 break as well.

Not the best explanation but I tried. I can help you more specifically if you share your save.
Yeah, it basically broke the entire game just by having the file there, so it was doomed. The window would pop up, but it would be blank with thicker edges. The only way out of it was to get rid of the save file. I wouldn't have been able to load the saves after the issue started.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
I can give you a few more pointers.

1. Early game from 1-12 days just focus on making sure every chosen generates at least 1 energy. Use it to get all 2 energy upgrades.

2. Whenever a new chosen arrives you have to deal enough damage to trigger 1 energy action. Most of the times just using an action which deals most damage in all turns is enough, don't have to worry much about openings yet. Just make sure that not a day goes by where chosens are not generating energy

3. On day 12 you must have enough energy to make a 5 energy commander(no special upgrade). You can then try following the steps in my previous message.

Other than that, read the guide and tips text file. Well I guess I can give you a run down of mechanics too:
Traumas(Used for surrounds):
Fear: Gives opening if one other chosen is surrounded

Disg: Gives little opening anytime,depending on the defense level(you will only get 1 opening most of the times)

Pain: Gives openings anytime but in order to use it again,you have to raise pain level by 1.(eg: if you get an opening at level 1,to use it again you need level 2 pain)

Shame: Gives additional openings if you can already surround the target. Can't help by itself.

Circumstances ( Damage multipliers+Breaks):

Hate: Gives x2 to all trauma and Circ damage.x4 to Fear dmg. Helpful overall + helps even out Circumstance penalty(explained further)

Pleasure: Gives x4 to all traumas, x8 to disgust. Useful to increase surround turns

Inju: x3 Circumstance damage,x2 pain multiplier. Increases circumstance damage which helps in leveling other circumstances for vulnerability breaks.

Expo: x2 damage to OTHER chosen circumstances, x2 self shame dmg. Helpful in breaking other chosen.

The multipliers increase with levels.

Penalties:

Trauma penalty:

Applied to the respective circumstance if you have uneven trauma levels. If one of the trauma level is higher than others the corresponding circumstance will get a penalty. Eg: if you have Level 1 in Fear, Disg and shame but level 2 in pain then Injury will get a 1/2 penalty. If you have level 3 pain but level 1 rest then the penalty will increase to 1/4 and so on. Keep the traumas even for most circumstance damage.

Circumstance penalty:

This is applied every time you level a circumstance. There is no way to remove it. Eg: If you get level 1 hate then you will get a 1/2 penalty on all circumstances, if you reach circumstance level 2 it will increase to 1/4 and so on.

This is why it is advised to not get Pleasure or Expo first. Since they don't increase circumstance damage.
Haha, I'm starting to feel the game is also a bit of "learn by doing" lol, but I def appreciate the tips! It's just all the different stats and how they interact with each other is a bit tough for me to memorize, I'm sure I'll get it eventually after getting my demon ass Chosen kicked a few times. Thanks again for the helpful pointers!

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
So i got a question about something and i'm wondering if anyone managed to figure this out. Say i go and recruit one of the chosen via the "Temptation" distortion, thus avoiding the "impregnation" commander body action. Is it possible to impregnate said chosen as a Forsaken later, regardless of their gender?

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
If I knew how to do AI art prompts, I'd consider doing the male versions as there is a male folder...though I don't think any of them actually have pictures in there. Although there's probably not much of a difference in game wise I feel like besides pronouns.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If I knew how to do AI art prompts, I'd consider doing the male versions as there is a male folder...though I don't think any of them actually have pictures in there. Although there's probably not much of a difference in game wise I feel like besides pronouns.
That and descriptions including male anatomy instead of female. I would do some as well, but I have what is considered a weak machine in terms of running an AI generator, though it is fine for gaming, and I'm not going to run a web based one since those typically get too restrictive with their rules.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Alrightly, I keep getting a bug after breaking the last two savior's innocence. I get stuck on the continue button and can't do anything. I attached the save before the other two innocence is broken.

So I'm kind of stuck because I also tried breaking just one of saviors innocence but still get stuck.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Submitting a bug report for the Forsaken menu during campaign. So after you've finished the first fight, got one of the chosen recruited and went to "Meet" them, the game will ask for you to customize a body for you to use during the meeting. Thing is, after selecting a gender, when you click a part to change, it will not show what you're changing, it just repeats a message saying "You may add or remove inhuman features here." You can click on anywhere you want, it's not gonna show anything else other than that message. Then, after clicking whatever you name the body and it's there. Now, go click "Delete" and select the body, you'll see that it actually registered what you clicked, the parts do change, you just don't get to see what you're changing into.

Also, if you select "Male" as a gender, you'll get stuck with a body with a Micropenis ( xD ), since you can't change that part size yet.

Save file attached

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
More on the continue bug, I have it now repeatable so it can be identified.
Load the save.
Chose to fight Vanguard. (T4 break)
use barrier until round 8 (void joins the fight)
capture Void (t4 break)
retreat

Keikita

Sep 18, 2020
Is there something weird about t3 breaks? In a fresh game, I got one girl to t3 morality break with a rival relationship, but when I got to the rape scene, clicking continue did nothing. I thought it was just a bug, so I made a new game, but then I ran into the exact same issue with a t3 dignity break. Am I just missing something somewhere or did I actually run into the same exact bug twice with totally different characters?

edit: attached saves

Last edited:

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
New update out!

On a related note, my game bugs out at the end of a battle, presumably some kind of vignette-related thing. You can just load the most recent one and immediately retreat to see it.

EDIT: Except for Divinity, apparently. Which makes sense, since she's the one I edited and removed the restrictions on before the campaign.

EDIT: Nevermind, all good now!
Campaign Custom single chosen currently is not working?
Whenever I get the event where two of the chosen get an "irreparable rift" my game basically freezes and clicking the continue button does nothing. Also happened at a different event but I don't remember which one. Anything I can do to fix this? I am using the contemplative yearning portrait pack if that matters.
1. Read the Forsaken reference guide about how the different stats work. Ignore distortions if you haven't gotten any.
2. You want a Forsaken to replace your 4-2-Capture 5EE Commander, I usually aim between 4-6 EE cost to deploy. Keep in mind, the lower the cost, the weaker the Forsaken. Personally, I aim for a Hate/Expo or Inj/Expo Forsaken to assist in breaking other chosen. Additionally do one of the final level trainings to get a defiler action at the end of Loop 1 provided you have the time. Not that important, but can be quite helpful to have. (Single late fight capture may be able to set a defiler up by herself.) Don't neglect bringing a basic Commander from time to time, though.
3. Your forsaken have special punisher boni you can see when you assign them the corresponding positions. If your 5EE Forsaken has one that increases their stats when doing on of them, it might be wise to consider her for these positions. (Except Parasitism decreasing Disgracing, for obvious reasons.)
4. For Setting up Orgies, I'd suggest going with a default Demon leader. I haven't yet found a good EE Threshold to do an Orgy with a Forsaken that is more cost efficient than a commander of commensurate value.

EDIT: [Bug Report] So it turns out I currently can't enter loop 2? Attempting to confirm city selection does nothing. Also, Adding/removing inhuman Features still doesn't work. Save attached.
Alrightly, I keep getting a bug after breaking the last two savior's innocence. I get stuck on the continue button and can't do anything. I attached the save before the other two innocence is broken.

So I'm kind of stuck because I also tried breaking just one of saviors innocence but still get stuck.
Submitting a bug report for the Forsaken menu during campaign. So after you've finished the first fight, got one of the chosen recruited and went to "Meet" them, the game will ask for you to customize a body for you to use during the meeting. Thing is, after selecting a gender, when you click a part to change, it will not show what you're changing, it just repeats a message saying "You may add or remove inhuman features here." You can click on anywhere you want, it's not gonna show anything else other than that message. Then, after clicking whatever you name the body and it's there. Now, go click "Delete" and select the body, you'll see that it actually registered what you clicked, the parts do change, you just don't get to see what you're changing into.

Also, if you select "Male" as a gender, you'll get stuck with a body with a Micropenis ( xD ), since you can't change that part size yet.

Save file attached
More on the continue bug, I have it now repeatable so it can be identified.
Load the save.
Chose to fight Vanguard. (T4 break)
use barrier until round 8 (void joins the fight)
capture Void (t4 break)
retreat
Is there something weird about t3 breaks? In a fresh game, I got one girl to t3 morality break with a rival relationship, but when I got to the rape scene, clicking continue did nothing. I thought it was just a bug, so I made a new game, but then I ran into the exact same issue with a t3 dignity break. Am I just missing something somewhere or did I actually run into the same exact bug twice with totally different characters?

edit: attached saves
On the newest version that just released, the button to customize/Create single chosen does not work.
Less of a "I need help" and more of a Bug Report, that I should have been a bit more specific on, admittedly.

Does anyone know if there is a more direct canal to CSDev for Bug reports?

EDIT: Creating bodies to meet the chosen is bugged; You cannot add inhuman features in the newest version.

EDIT2: Getting a freeze after causing a negotiation distortion. Save attached.
I ran into an odd bug. I have not been able to reliably replicate it so I do not have any idea on the cause.

After the end of the TV interview I was unable to press the continue button. I triued loading an old save to see if it happened again, and it did, once out of 20 loads.
Thanks for the bug reports. The issues with creating new bodies and customizing Forsaken bodies have been fixed in Release 43e. The crashes and freezes were fixed in Release 43d, which I put out last night. As a general rule, I'd recommend downloading the game from the SubscribeStar page (or at least checking it to see if the bug you found has already been fixed). You don't need a SubscribeStar account to access the download, and it means that you won't have to get stuck waiting for a bugfix that's actually already out there.
Soooo kinda like the secret routes in Super Mario Bros 3? :unsure: No clue if those are still a thing, don't think I've touched a Mario game since the NES.
This is pretty much what I'd be going for. If you're good enough at the game to tackle World 8, then there's no point in making you go through World 2 first.
How would a repeat boss even work? The chosen runs away before any T3 breaks? Or is it going to be an entirely diffrent kind of loop, where the final battle isn't the objective?
She'll have some modifiers that make it very difficult to get more than 2 or 3 breaks per loop. There also might be some Fisher King type stuff going on, where the nature of the world changes depending on which Vulnerability Breaks you inflict, and that in turn applies some permanent modifiers to future loops.
So I found an Error no one else is going to find unless you are trying to code a game in this vein yourself...

When you resize the Window width to something that is smaller than a certain size (Methinks your default size), Buttons disappear. Works on the title screen and Ironically enough makes the next battle button disappear first! To fix, you can add a .setMinimumSize Call to your JFrame. I mean, no one is going to notice this because why wouldn't you hit full screen immediately, but...
This is a good catch. I've now set a minimum size for the window to help make this less likely.
Time for another round of speculation about the remaining 2 distortions. Last time I speculated about how the mechanics of triggering them could work, but this time I’ll go from the opposite direction – looking at what the psychology of the chosen might be, and speculating on how the distortions will work from that perspective. So, first, let’s outline the current distortions, based on the T2 breaks they trigger.

Temptation, Innocence and Dignity. Temptation is all about seeking their own pleasure, no matter what the rest of the world feels about them. So innocent causes pleasure seeking behavior. Dignity, on the other hand, is how much the chosen care about their reputation. So a chosen that seeks pleasure above their reputation? They are perfectly willing to indulge their pleasure in battle – if the thralls let them.

Negotiation, Innocence and Confidence. Negotiation is about losing hope, and choosing to seek pleasure from the demon lord directly. So, Innocence is the same as temptation, pleasure seeking behavior. Confidence then, is hope. When broken, the chosen loose hope in being able to actually fight the demons. So a chosen without hope, and a willingness to seek pleasure? They find a third path to survive.

Aversion, Morality and confidence. Aversion is about shutting down, being unable to muster the will to fight back, and eventually being overtaken by their shadow. So, confidence is still about loosing hope. Morality, seems to be about ignoring the chosen’s duty. So, when the situation turns hopeless, the aversion chosen shut down – abandoning their duty to fight the demons in order to protect themselves.

Rampancy, Morality and dignity. Rampancy is about losing sight of why they fight the demons in the first place, and lashing out at everything around them. Without morality, they no longer care about protecting those who they have a duty to protect. Without dignity, they no longer care about how the public sees them. Without those restraints, a chosen uses their power to kill demons without any regard for others.

Now, let’s put all that together and begin the speculation.

Morality/innocence – broken confidence, broken dignity. A chosen who no longer has any hope for victory and that no longer cares about how the public see them. That sounds like a recipe for a chosen who’s completely given up on fighting the demons. So…. Perhaps a traitor? A chosen willing to sabotage the ongoing efforts – for better treatment after they inevitability lose?

Confidence/Dignity – broken morality, broken innocence. A chosen who no longer cares about fulfilling their duty, and exhibits pleasure seeking behavior. Well, that’s an… interesting… combination. Is this the “rape” distortion? Driving a chosen to the point where they are willing to take what they want from another chosen… even during a battle against the demons? Perhaps this would interact with the “observe” mechanic? Or, I could see it as something triggered automatically during battle. Like joining an ongoing defiler+ action as a participant (instead of as a victim).
Confidence/Dignity definitely does seem like the "become a rapist" Distortion. And I do like the idea of having one of the Chosen join a Defiler action as one of the defilers.

From a gameplay perspective, I always try to design the conditions for each Distortion around the circumstances which are made difficult to raise by that Distortion. INJU is about dealing circumstance damage to the target, and EXPO is about dealing circumstance damage to her allies, so the trigger should probably be about dealing circumstance damage to everybody. Maybe as some sort of special Orgy variant that only needs to be achieved for 1 turn, but which requires Lv 4 or 5 circumstance damage.

Similarly, I'm looking for a reasonable way to justify the Morality/Innocence Distortion requiring a bunch of trauma damage on the subject.
First...yeeeeeessssssss.
Second...YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS.

ALSO had a sudden idea of tieing distortions to the approach/negotiation system currently in place to perhaps get around the current 4-6 distortion system limit. Basically have the inital 4-6 distorts be the default ones that will occur without player intervention (or encouraged), and have any additional occupying the same 'spaces' require (I don't know) the hope/despair (or sub/dom) bar be filled. I don't think this hypothetical system needs to be overly complex, small enough to be an easy every turn thing (the bunny demon lord laughs at the chosen despair increases...) while providing ways for more distorts to be handled.
Course this is needless if the distort system never exceeds maximum, but an idea is an idea so I might as well slap it down here.

.........maybe a new sub menu named "distortion tuning" that appears on aproach........:unsure:
Another option would be to make Distortions which are mechanically equivalent, but flavored very differently. I liked the idea of a "become addicted to drugs" Distortion that people were talking about here awhile back, but I'm not sure how to use it to introduce new gameplay.
Thank you CSDev for another great update, this is one of my top favorite games to play and the care you put into making it absolutely shows. Cheers to you good Sir/Madam, amazing work as always!(y)
You're very welcome!
Well I was just thinking of sharing how I play loop 1 along with some explanation to help new players. It doesn't exactly look like people are interested in sharing replays to me, so you can take your time
Right now, there are still bugfixes and balance changes happening every month, so by the time you'd get done with a commented playthrough, it might already desynch by the next update. It's very much on my to-do list, though.
Can I headpat the Fallen yet?
If they have animal ears, then there's an action in personal encounters where you can scratch those ears, and sometimes that action results in headpats as well. That might or might not count, but adding a dedicated headpatting action is actually pretty high on my to-do list. I want to add more actions that aren't explicitly sexual in nature, just so that using Observe on low-Deviancy partners doesn't result in so much awkwardness.
So i got a question about something and i'm wondering if anyone managed to figure this out. Say i go and recruit one of the chosen via the "Temptation" distortion, thus avoiding the "impregnation" commander body action. Is it possible to impregnate said chosen as a Forsaken later, regardless of their gender?
Female Forsaken can still be impregnated, but male Forsaken don't have anal wombs unless they were impregnated during their time as Chosen. This is something that will change as part of the customization push I'm currently working on.

Last edited:

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
Ah I apologize, I usually just check your blog for updates, but I did not scroll down far enough to see the edit of the post )or the updated side bar) yesterday.

3.80 star(s) 54 Votes