Anyone9999

Jul 11, 2021
Going to need a bit more info if we are to help you, chief.

I have a ton of custom chosen in my campaign and some show up on starting a new game more than others.
If you have multiple custom chosen, make sure your chosen are viable to partner with as many other custom chosen as possible. If they don't, the game will generate new random chosen to partner with them, but I believe it prioritizes custom chosen over random generated.

If you only have a single custom chosen, they should be part of the team in loop 1, unless they are superior, animal-like or undead (those show up in later loops). If not, they might be in loop 2 or later ones. If you really want them part of loop 1 and they are not a different race, just restart until you find them.

Make sure that the game actually allows your cutom chosen. By default, the game only chooses females, so if your custom chosen is a futa or male, they won't show up until you change compositions in the options menu. Also, if your chosen is a different race, let the game draw from those as well (should be on by default). Lastly, as I previously stated, Superior, Animal and Undead chosen shows up in later loops.
On the newest version that just released, the button to customize/Create single chosen does not work.
Less of a "I need help" and more of a Bug Report, that I should have been a bit more specific on, admittedly.

Does anyone know if there is a more direct canal to CSDev for Bug reports?

EDIT: Creating bodies to meet the chosen is bugged; You cannot add inhuman features in the newest version.

EDIT2: Getting a freeze after causing a negotiation distortion. Save attached.

Last edited:

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
I've been trying to customize the chosen's sizes, but could not find an option to do so. I even toggled cheats on, but still nothing. Anyone figured out how? Was added on the newest version.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I've been trying to customize the chosen's sizes, but could not find an option to do so. I even toggled cheats on, but still nothing. Anyone figured out how? Was added on the newest version.
Not much in the way of customization yet, this update was more foundational in nature for that particular mechanic.

1688135021112.png

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
The download for the new update is at for whoever has to update the first post.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedSaviors-R43c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So don't know if you know this but if you are facing issues of having too many saves then you can just make a new save file. To do this just load your latest save then rename the "saves.sav" file to something else (like saves1.sav). If you save after renaming It will create a new saves file.
I basically did what you said for every distortion plus one without back in 39?, totally breaking anyone ineligible for the distortion on a specific save, and separated the saves into unread folders. Didn't change the names, the folders did what the name changes would have.

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
Okie! It's not a 20 Day Walkthrough yet but its a proper 13 Day walkthrough up to my first major victory over the chosen. Where I detail each turn I do as well as each Day and my thought process behind them. This includes some general, beginner tips. Also attached is the Save that should look exactly like yours at Day 14 if you follow my directions verbatim. I couldn't use the commentary system as I'd Like to so instead the guide is on a note pad file attached to this. So the folder has my Save, The Guide, And my Team for you to import.

To start, just put my team (the .par file) in your game folder and import them into the game! From there just follow along my guide and you will reach the same place I am at. I hope it helps! I wanted to do up to Day 20 but I spent the entire Day working on this and I need to get back to drawing for my image pack so I will try to get to Day 20 by the end of the week haha.

I hope it helps! And if you or anyone is confused in the guide at all I will do my best to explain! :D
So does this guide not work anymore because of the updates to the game since it was originally posted? I'm trying to import the team but it isn't showing up. I hit import, I select "1", labeled in the box as "File 1: Resplendent Tones", it gives "Imported file saved to slot 1.", but then when I go to start a campaign, it's not using the team that was imported, it gives me a new set of random Chosen, not matching Azure, Scarlet or Vertem. "Load Game" before the Campaign does nothing, in the Campaign menu, the "Import Roster" button tells me "No importable rosters found in directory.", the "Load Team" button doesn't show a team to load, the only option is "Done", and hitting "Begin" seems to generate random chosen.

I realize it's been like a year and a half since this post, but with a game this complex, and with other guides sort of lacking, I wanted to try this one that's step by step, but I can't get it to import.

• Sad
Reactions: Kalloi and D0v4hk1n

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
I ran into an odd bug. I have not been able to reliably replicate it so I do not have any idea on the cause.

After the end of the TV interview I was unable to press the continue button. I triued loading an old save to see if it happened again, and it did, once out of 20 loads.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I ran into an odd bug. I have not been able to reliably replicate it so I do not have any idea on the cause.

After the end of the TV interview I was unable to press the continue button. I triued loading an old save to see if it happened again, and it did, once out of 20 loads.
Was this on the latest hotfix, 43c?

Celebrius

Mar 7, 2019
So does this guide not work anymore because of the updates to the game since it was originally posted? I'm trying to import the team but it isn't showing up. I hit import, I select "1", labeled in the box as "File 1: Resplendent Tones", it gives "Imported file saved to slot 1.", but then when I go to start a campaign, it's not using the team that was imported, it gives me a new set of random Chosen, not matching Azure, Scarlet or Vertem. "Load Game" before the Campaign does nothing, in the Campaign menu, the "Import Roster" button tells me "No importable rosters found in directory.", the "Load Team" button doesn't show a team to load, the only option is "Done", and hitting "Begin" seems to generate random chosen.

I realize it's been like a year and a half since this post, but with a game this complex, and with other guides sort of lacking, I wanted to try this one that's step by step, but I can't get it to import.
You probably won't be able to import this since the last few updates added the item system and other things to spice up the beginning portions of the game as well as make it significantly easier to get going (with increased variety). Still, I took a general look at the guide and the basic concepts still apply.

If you can get the fundamentals for getting a strong day 1-10 going you should be able to get further into the game. When I first played I redid the first few days several times until I figured it out and then ended up with a full capture on Loop 1.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalloi

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
If you can get the fundamentals for getting a strong day 1-10 going you should be able to get further into the game. When I first played I redid the first few days several times until I figured it out and then ended up with a full capture on Loop 1.
See, that's where it seems to fall apart for me. Whether I follow Goblin's guide from super early on, or the one by Fruit Smoothie, I get to day 12 or so with no issues, typically even being ahead on EE generation compared to the guides, but then I can't break the vulnerabilities I'm supposed to be able to break, like at all. Like they're breaking things on days 12 or so, and I'm here on Day 18 still unable to break it with the strategy they've been saying to use. Now, it's been a while since I tried Goblin's guide, but I tried FS's earlier today, had an extra 2 EE by day 12 compared to his guide, but was unable to break the vulnerabilities as the most important part of the guide, the day you make huge progress, has almost no actual detail about the fight itself, and no combination of moves I make can reproduce the sort of numbers he was getting.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Total noob here, I read the guide readme included in the game files but I admit I felt a bit overwhelmed. What are some decent starter strategies? It says Pain or Disgust in early battles, but then there's this stuff about vulnerabilities, do I have to break the core one first or can I just break whichever? And I break vulnerabilities by using what they're actually weak to, right? And what about distortions, is that something to consider on a first go? So confused lol, but I can see the appeal, I just don't know if I really understand anything.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
See, that's where it seems to fall apart for me. Whether I follow Goblin's guide from super early on, or the one by Fruit Smoothie, I get to day 12 or so with no issues, typically even being ahead on EE generation compared to the guides, but then I can't break the vulnerabilities I'm supposed to be able to break, like at all. Like they're breaking things on days 12 or so, and I'm here on Day 18 still unable to break it with the strategy they've been saying to use. Now, it's been a while since I tried Goblin's guide, but I tried FS's earlier today, had an extra 2 EE by day 12 compared to his guide, but was unable to break the vulnerabilities as the most important part of the guide, the day you make huge progress, has almost no actual detail about the fight itself, and no combination of moves I make can reproduce the sort of numbers he was getting.
For breaking stuff. couple of things
1) If you following early game guides that are for perfect runs - you should have 2 capture 4 turn commander likely by day 8 or 9. And enough points to do some decent upgrades. 2/4 will break t1 2/5 will break t2. so as long as you have corresponding commander you just sit on the turn you got it and train in it's usage. i.e. if you failed to break intended level of vulnerability - you restart.

2) Standard warning - do not install any damage types on commander - 4 different damage types interact with each other so focusing on 1 is useless in early game.

3) Fights will be different depending on your enemy composition so there no way to give examples unless you upload save so someone not lazy can run it and give step by step. For starters i can suggest that you try using commander on one of the girls and see which order of actions gives you best numbers at the end. Grind/Caress/Pummel/Humiliate, C/G/P/H or P/C/G/H those 3 are ususally the standard sequences

4)Take note of extermination/evacuation counter. one of the main things to understand is as long as those are not at 100% battle continues. As long as someone is surrounded Battle continues. IMPORTANT. as long as someone was put into Surround while those counters are not at 100% - you can put them into surround again later, granted that you have a way to prevent battle from ending when they'll exit the surround.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyone who was surrounded after counter have reached 100% will fly away and be out of reach for capture.

Total noob here, I read the guide readme included in the game files but I admit I felt a bit overwhelmed. What are some decent starter strategies? It says Pain or Disgust in early battles, but then there's this stuff about vulnerabilities, do I have to break the core one first or can I just break whichever? And I break vulnerabilities by using what they're actually weak to, right? And what about distortions, is that something to consider on a first go? So confused lol, but I can see the appeal, I just don't know if I really understand anything.
There some strategies through the thread including step by step ones. someone can link their prefered ones i guess so i'll answer other questions.

> It says Pain or Disgust in early battles

out of 4 stats pain and disgust are 2 types of damage that straight up provide surround opportunities. Shame only provides them when combined with any of the others and Fear only works when another girl is surrounded. that is why.

> do I have to break the core one first or can I just break whichever?

Technically whichever. But there is friendship/rivalry mechanics based on order. When a girl get her core vulnerability broken game runs a check if another girl that have that same vulnerability as minor have it broken at this moment. If it is broken, then girls can relate to each other and their friendship get stronger. If not - they cant relate to each other and get more estranged. Friendship levels affect how fast they reinforce each other and how final battle progresses.

> And I break vulnerabilities by using what they're actually weak to, right?

In information screen game tells you what you need to achieve to break each vulnerability

> And what about distortions, is that something to consider on a first go

I wouldn't bother. Distortion puts a lot of restrictions on actions you can take, so until you figured out what are you actually doing i don't think you will have a lot of success with them.

> I just don't know if I really understand anything.

There are a lot of guides through the thread, so try looking things up. Some of advice i gave to person above are alos might be useful to you when you are done learning the basics

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalloi

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
Hi! I'm new to this game and i dont understand "approach" or "observe" on a heroine. They just hate the demon lord on approach, no progress. advice?
Edit: got the guide in the 43.d version, main directory for anyone who needs it

Last edited:

Scepticism

May 5, 2020
Hi! I'm new to this game and i dont understand "approach" or "observe" on a heroine. They just hate the demon lord on approach, no progress. advice?
They are only for cosmetic flavor and can be safely ignored. The only time you'll ever need to approach a chosen is when you're doing a negotiation distortion.

Reactions: Sinbath

Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
I basically did what you said for every distortion plus one without back in 39?, totally breaking anyone ineligible for the distortion on a specific save, and separated the saves into unread folders. Didn't change the names, the folders did what the name changes would have.
My bad, since you said your previous saves won't load to the menu I shared how to continue your previous progress in a new save.
Well Ragsmu shared some good points. There have been multiple messages a little while back which explained how to do that a bit better I think. I can try to give you a few steps but they may not work depending on your chosen composition.

1. Use a 4/2 (5 energy commander), no suppressor commander to target the chosen with minor inju vulnerability.

2. Use Pummel-> Grind-> Caress-> Humiliate.

3. Second chosen should arrive. Capture her.

4. Pay attention to the extermination level. Chances are you will only have 2 turn before extermination is 1 turn away from completion for getting expo on the second chosen. So use Grind-> Humiliate. If you only have 1 then just use humiliate.

5. Make sure you surround the first chosen again before extermination is complete and use Pummel-> Grind -> Caress -> Humilate. If you have more turns get some openings on the second chosen.

6. Surround the second chosen 1 turn before first chosen comes out or when you have atleast 4 openings(Really depends on if the chosen will use regen or not)

7. Your next goal is to get level 2 expo on second chosen. Easy if your second chosen has minor expo. Try different combos for that.

8. Chances are first chosen has a 11 turn opening, use it for breaks. Remember to pay attention which action cause which break. Unless your unlucky you should get 4 breaks (or atleast 3) and hopefully a t2 break as well.

Not the best explanation but I tried. I can help you more specifically if you share your save.

3.80 star(s) 54 Votes