monstercombo

Feb 18, 2018
i am way too dumb for this game, is there like a way to just enjoy the writing and roleplay aspect without all the mind breaking complex gameplay? appreciate any answers!

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
how do I make my custom choosens appear in campaign?
If you want the whole team get your save to the point where all three of them show up and then go to campaign and pick “load team” it should put them all in there

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
it has been such a lot time since I played this, I was waiting for a new update to retake this game.

So in tl;dr fashion, what did I miss in the last 4 updates?

Reactions: Kalloi

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Why the hell do 100% obediance forsaken have 1 (1)% per day regen? That's ridiculous and not fun at all. WHat does that add beyond even more pointless skipped days to make basically no progress on a feature that's supposed to be the main focus of the last like 7 updates?

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Why the hell do 100% obediance forsaken have 1 (1)% per day regen? That's ridiculous and not fun at all. WHat does that add beyond even more pointless skipped days to make basically no progress on a feature that's supposed to be the main focus of the last like 7 updates?
….because that’s what the training guide warns about? Over training your forsaken will break them and make them unusable?

100% Hostility forsaken are too violent and will always decrease your motivation of the rest of your forsaken afte every deployment

100% Deviancy forsaken are too focused on their fetishes they’ll barely be able to gain any more expertise and harder to change fighting styles

100% Disgrace forsaken are easy to deploy but so weak they can’t do much to be worth being sent out in the first place

the training guide advises against breaking your forsaken and going 100% in their corruption values is effectively doing so

that being said, they’re are plenty of working around if you want break your forsaken that way, the negotiation distortion makes it so that forsaken broken this way will look at hostility in addition to their obedience to recover more stamina making the regen rate something like an average between the two so if you don’t make them high hostility they can have that absurd 100% obedience

and even with the most Recent update adding in punisher’s for forsaken that are unique based their vulnerabilities you can have a forsaken use a punisher that can do things like raise the chosen’s max stamina when they become forsaken along with other things in the list

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Off the top of my head.

Interactive sex with Forsaken/Chosen, Forsaken can get Defilier and Punisher skills, and Innocence/Confidence Distortion.
this! And I’m glad you’re back tpk, I hope you’ve been doing well

to add on, you can have other positions for your forsaken like making one that’s your favorite that will add some flavor text and gauge helpful for new players on how effective sending out a certain kind of commander of forsaken will be against a team or designate a forsaken a concubine for your personal use

and I don’t know if aversion was added while you weren’t here but along with the distortion Niyebe mentioned there’s a total of two new distortions to try out

I hope you like the new content I’ve been really digging the forsaken defiler and more so the specific ones for distortions as well as how the punisher’s effects vary based the chosen’s vulnerability types, forsaken are really shining these days imo

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
….because that’s what the training guide warns about?
Doesn't make it any less boring.
And > 100% would make sense as 'over training'.
Having your loyal minion by this point half the game is about raising be 100% loyal is just a given. And its not even just overtraining that does this. They recover slower to an obnoxious degree as they go up in obediance in general. Makes no sense. They're resisting less, I'm not making them do anything tiring, but they just arbitarily recover slower because they do, purely making the game less fun. We already have 2 differen stat checks on using them and evil energy as a (poorly functioning) limitation for everything else, but then we also get a glorified cooldown to tell us 'oh skip days a few/20+ times before you can have fun again, in the meantime enjoy the same old untouched scenes from like maybe 2 years ago as that's not obnoxious to access'.
Dunno why you listed all that other crap in your post. There's a text file that explains how these things scale with the game. I can read it. I can see how they all get screwed. I can't understand the game design decision to make the girls less fun and literally less playable as punishment for raising the stat that logicially and mechanically is required to make them work for you to begin with.

• Angry
Reactions: KuroSama

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
Having your loyal minion by this point half the game is about raising be 100% loyal is just a given. And its not even just overtraining that does this. They recover slower to an obnoxious degree as they go up in obediance in general. Makes no sense. They're resisting less, I'm not making them do anything tiring, but they just arbitarily recover slower because they do, purely making the game less fun. We already have 2 differen stat checks on using them and evil energy as a (poorly functioning) limitation for everything else, but then we also get a glorified cooldown to tell us 'oh skip days a few/20+ times before you can have fun again, in the meantime enjoy the same old untouched scenes from like maybe 2 years ago as that's not obnoxious to access'.
Dunno why you listed all that other crap in your post. There's a text file that explains how these things scale with the game. I can read it. I can see how they all get screwed. I can't understand the game design decision to make the girls less fun and literally less playable as punishment for raising the stat that logicially and mechanically is required to make them work for you to begin with.
Would've you felt any different about this stat if it weren't named "obedience" (which as you noticed in your post is already given, girls may complain but they will never truly oppose), but "mindbrokeness", "mindlessness", "selfneglect" or something like that?

Edit: "obedience" is really sticks out, because it is the only corruption that isn't named after obvious vice.

Last edited:

Orlaf

Jun 15, 2017
I created the characters for myself using the app from this post #1,112, and posted them along the way ~/portraits/charaсtername/.
And I have this question, there are still subfolders in these folders, and I want to know in which cases their portraits are used to diversify the portraits a little more.
That is, I want to know what each folder is responsible for:
~/portraits/charaсtername/
~/portraits/charaсtername/civilian
~/portraits/charaсtername/forsaken
~/portraits/charaсtername/superior
~/portraits/charaсtername/male
etc.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
But that betrays the overall concept of the game mechanics, like I can understand if it’s not your ideal but that doesn’t equate the design to not make any sense, and to me it having them at 100% obedience makes sense and personally I prefer having high obedience in terms of my preferences/fetish choice but I’m not going to say the design is flawed if I wanted to do the way I want to there are options you just have to put the effort into doing it like any other game

and logically speaking 100% obedience makes sense for the lack of stamina regen imo you’re breaking to the point where all they think about is the demon lord which means they don’t know how to relax or recover properly anymore

like if we’re talking changing the terms of the values at 100% I can at least sort of understand where you’re coming from but the rest of your complaints is hard to get behind since these Last few updates has given more options for the forsaken you want and I imagine and if you’ve read the guides and still feel this way I don’t think the game is your cup of tea

I tried to understand your pov and argument but your aggressive and belligerent way of writing those posts
Makes it hard to get past that negative energy

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I created the characters for myself using the app from this post #1,112, and posted them along the way ~/portraits/charaсtername/.
And I have this question, there are still subfolders in these folders, and I want to know in which cases their portraits are used to diversify the portraits a little more.
That is, I want to know what each folder is responsible for:
~/portraits/charaсtername/
~/portraits/charaсtername/civilian
~/portraits/charaсtername/forsaken
~/portraits/charaсtername/superior
~/portraits/charaсtername/male
etc.
I hope you enjoy your portrait pack!
I’ll explain the sub folders and how where they’re typically used as best as I can

Civilian is mostly used in downtime events/some vignettes/some static events like the vacation event those kind of things where they’re doing everyday normal things

The superior folder completely replaces their transformed or normal chosen portrait set this is when they appear as the superior chosen race in campaign mode

forsaken is the same concept but when they’re on your side as forsaken

male is used if you turned on the different gender options in your game settings and Carries the entire folder structure as the name including superior/civilian etc

these folders have their own sub folders so if you want their civilian portraits as forsaken to be more erotic or corrupted you’ll be able to no problem! Same if you want their forms as superior forsaken different than if they’re just forsaken

If you need more explanation for some parts feel free to ask! :D

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
and logically speaking 100% obedience makes sense for the lack of stamina regen imo you’re breaking to the point where all they think about is the demon lord which means they don’t know how to relax or recover properly anymore
What kind of whacked logic do you operate on? Its 100% obediance. "compliance with an order, request, or law or submission to another's authority.". You can be 100% obediant in real life. Many dogs are. Do they recover 1% of their stamina compared to a feral dog per day? No. Because they don't think about the person they're obediant to 100% of the time to the point they literally degrade to the point of being objectively inferior to a regular person (and those are dogs, not super-human immortal women so strong they completely trivialize the women who are supposed to be the peak of humanity in this).
What you're describing is mania. Not obediance. If its mania, logically, it should be called mania.

What part of this design adds literally anything fun to the game? I can just train another girl as much as I want with no reprucisions at all (as with everything in this game) to skip infinite days if I really want to. Its not something I'd ever want to do. Except to deal with the baffling confusing to charge me stamina and obedience (among other things) to use a girl at all, but then also have stamina get hurt by obedience, and obedience almost instantly shoot up if you do any of the actions that you need to in order to get the girls to do any of their actions this update is about, on top of also needing massive obedience to do half of those actions to begin with, to the point I can max obedience in literally 2 actions on a completely fresh girl. 2 actions. With seemingly no way to lower it.
Its just even more padding the game with endless repetitions of the same few actions, except now you can permanently screw up with insane ease.

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
oof, I'm definitely rusty. I did a campaign and barely got to loop 3 xD

I was thinking about making a community guide, but it will have to wait until I get the grasp of the game again xD

Also, when I negotiate it doesn't increase the % resolve damage.

• Haha

Edger

May 30, 2017
can you capture 3 forsaken in one run given that you can get 1000% vulnerability or you can only keep one in the end?

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes