Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Okie, it's a bit late but I thought to preview the latest version of my portrait pack and since I didn't have enough time to preview the last release I'll sort of do that too in one fell swoop

Here's the link to the lite version-

Here's the link to the full version-

The full version doesn't have the new 6 designs in the database but it will once I finish the last 3 so consider this wave 4.5 for now lol.

I'm going to update it again with last bit of work for the release this weekend or sometime next week depending on how much my time I have.

Now, let's introduce the designs from the previous update, 3 chosen designs adding a witch, a mage, and a magician to the mix of chosen!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Two of these characters have the full suite as before, so 1 alternate hairstyle and 1 alternate outfit and 1 only has 1 alternate outfit- that is the high morality magician over there.

And here are the new outfits/hairstyles for the design of the wave before them!

And For one of the OG designs-Blue/Faith. I felt her lewd experssion didn't fit her supposed innocence so I created a new one for her and put the old one in civillian forsaken folder so now it's more appropiate she looks that horny haha

While I was working on her, I decided also to add different more dominate expression of lewd expression in her forsaken and superior forsaken form since in battle against chosen she should look more dominate with capturing them, I started doing this an update or two ago with the new desigsn so this is more-so bringing her up to their standard.
I also wanted to experiment with one more concept and that is a nude version of the designs, it turned out well so I plan doing it all for the designs at some point, for now though, only Faith has this. Take a preview of her new expressions if you'd like! :D
And if you really preferred her old expression, don't fret as I kept it in the full version of my portrait pack, just look for "Alt" in her costumes and you should find it.

And as per my norm I wanted to add new outfits and hairstlyes to those 3 new designs for the wave I'm working on now but due to an error I miscaculated how many designs I needed to for the next wave.

You see, I thought I needed to do 5 more designs to cover half the generated names/personality types in the game since I did 15 already.

But there are 48 total generatable names for the game so how I got 20 still baffles me to this day lol. So instead of 5 I needed to do... 9. In about 3 weeks and so that went as well as you expected. . .
I did manage to finish 6 of them, with the last 3 I'm working on as we speak.
For now though, here are the 6 completed designs and just like the last 3 and the designs beforehand they have civillian, superior, forsaken, and superior forsaken forms in addition to their base chosen form!
It's getting to the point where I'm seeing less duplicates among my group of forsaken and that's really dope to see!

Outside of designs I've also added a new custom team to import along with a new challenge scenario, The difficulty is easier in the final battle but the true difficulty might be in for those who aren't too used to getting multiple distortions on a team as you need to distort a one chosen with Aversion and another with Temptation, in my testing though, once you pull this off the other objectives are quite easy by comparison to Resplendent Tones.
This scenario is named "Enigmatic Lights" and follows 3 chosen who appears that they'll stick by each other to the end, can you break them apart and reflect the true feelings they have deep inside? Difficulty- ★★☆☆☆

Next Scenario planned is going to be after wave 6 and I'll probably add the other one I was working on to make up for the lack of one this wave, I don't know how many people attempt these scenarios but ty for those who do! They're a lot fun to make and they also are a bit of an insight of the story for the VN I'm making.

Lastly, a bit of previews for the last designs I'm working on the wave, bringing it up to 9 designs and up to 24 total chosen designs finished and ready to go. As of now, only their civilian forms pseudo finished so take a peek if you're interested! :D

Ty for reading all this and enjoying my art pack if you tried it out! There are more things planned once I finish the 24 designs but before I work on the S and L-bodies like forsaken maid outfits and things like that so look forward to it! :D

DrHojo123

Mar 20, 2021
Could you post a screenshot of the name of the character in-game and the folder with pack? It would be helpful to see if there is
any difference in the name, when I'm testing character designs I typically highlight the name in the game and copy it and rename the folder that way in case I can't see the naming difference myself until then haha
Sorry took a while got busy today. Okay I did have a look and I did made a mistake when naming them on the game and put a letter in the wrong place lol so fixed now, but is there a way to edit characters?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalloi

Orlaf

Jun 15, 2017
I had an idea for portraits that I can't do right now. I think that the Forsaken may have tattoos on their faces, as in the Noah family from D. Gray-man, tattoos are not necessarily on the forehead; and black sclera.

Rahmos

May 20, 2019
What's that "?" mark on T4 INN? I started seeing it since the newest update, dunno if it's always been there. "/" usually indicates the vulnerability can be broken, but this one shows up when the Punisher effectiveness almost reaches the break threshold, which is 250% in this case. Something to do with having a Forsaken assigned to a Punisher position?
1654223853902.png

tb85

Apr 7, 2018
Apologies for being dumb, but how do you import a roster for campaign mode? The way it currently stands, when generating full custom teams, I can only import one of the three unless I go into solo play, play until all are revealed, then save that file, then import them that way. It also doesnt keep the teams together from what I saw, which is a bummer when you're wanting to build several teams for campaign.

Or am I doing it wrong and just should play campaign base w/o customized heroines?

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
What's that "?" mark on T4 INN? I started seeing it since the newest update, dunno if it's always been there. "/" usually indicates the vulnerability can be broken, but this one shows up when the Punisher effectiveness almost reaches the break threshold, which is 250% in this case. Something to do with having a Forsaken assigned to a Punisher position?
View attachment 1846991
Yep! It's the game saying one of the potential punisher positions you can assign to your current team of forsaken can do it at that current level

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Apologies for being dumb, but how do you import a roster for campaign mode? The way it currently stands, when generating full custom teams, I can only import one of the three unless I go into solo play, play until all are revealed, then save that file, then import them that way. It also doesnt keep the teams together from what I saw, which is a bummer when you're wanting to build several teams for campaign.

Or am I doing it wrong and just should play campaign base w/o customized heroines?
That's the way I've been doing it as well in terms of importing them into my campaign and I agree, I wish there was a way to keep certain teams fixed in the campaign roster since the other solution I could think of was putting in teams that wouldn't be compatible with chosen on other teams and there's only so many of those you can do. I definetly would be happy for something like "set fixed team" or something like of that nature at some point

Reactions: Orlaf

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I had an idea for portraits that I can't do right now. I think that the Forsaken may have tattoos on their faces, as in the Noah family from D. Gray-man, tattoos are not necessarily on the forehead; and black sclera.
I want to do something to that effect in the future, especially with distortions like having alternate forsaken versions of my designs turning them in gyaru or turning a shy bookworm-type to a psycho cutsie idol, basically I want to have a variety of forsaken looks so people have options into what kind of demon lord and atmosphere they want to imagine.
But things like black sclera or tattoo markings are ideas I'm definitely down to try at some point as of now I only have the forsaken plugsuits and planned out forsaken maid and a slave-ish kind of look at the moment in terms of civilian attire

Reactions: Orlaf

Niyebe

Jan 27, 2021
I want to do something to that effect in the future, especially with distortions like having alternate forsaken versions of my designs turning them in gyaru or turning a shy bookworm-type to a psycho cutsie idol, basically I want to have a variety of forsaken looks so people have options into what kind of demon lord and atmosphere they want to imagine.
But things like black sclera or tattoo markings are ideas I'm definitely down to try at some point as of now I only have the forsaken plugsuits and planned out forsaken maid and a slave-ish kind of look at the moment in terms of civilian attire
Isn’t the normal stuff already like 63 images or something? If I did my math right. (Civilian, Chosen, Forsaken, Superior and their alts) I can’t imagine doing special portraits for Distortions as well.

Rahmos

May 20, 2019
Yep! It's the game saying one of the potential punisher positions you can assign to your current team of forsaken can do it at that current level
I don't think that's quite it. Tried a few things to see what makes it tick.
  1. Pushing the hypnosis effectiveness past the break threshold (250%) replaces with "?" with the familiar "/".
  2. T4 box is empty, even if you have a Forsaken assigned to the Punisher position, until you bring the effectiveness close to the break threshold.
  3. "?" DOES NOT allow an early break with Forsaken, or anything as far as I've tried.
  4. Sacrificing the assigned Forsaken, making the position vacant, DOES NOT remove the "?".
  5. Vacating the specific position AND sacrificing all eligible Forsaken for the position DOES NOT remove the "?".
  6. Vacating every single position AND sacrificing all eligible Forsaken for any position (sans concubine and favorite) DOES NOT remove the "?".
  7. Sacrificing every single Forsaken, removing the Forsaken menu, DOES remove the "?".

Some thoughts about this after some testing.
  • Point #7 indicates that it is tied to Forsaken in some way, but the requirement seems veeeeeeery loose considering just having Forsakens can trigger it.
  • It may be a future mechanic involving getting the Punisher effectiveness close to the break threshold without meeting or overshooting it, pretty inline with the "plan your actions out to achieve certain consequences" design philosophy the dev's been working with.
  • If it's an early warning for a break threshold, it's superfluous at best, since you can just click on the Chosen profile to figure out the break threshold.
  • If it's an indicator that you can break that vulnerability with a Forsaken, it's pretty bad one since the generic "/" overrides the "?" once you do reach the break threshold.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Isn’t the normal stuff already like 63 images or something? If I did my math right. (Civilian, Chosen, Forsaken, Superior and their alts) I can’t imagine doing special portraits for Distortions as well.
Well once the other races besides superior are added they’ll also have their own sub folders and such with kemonomimi-girls with animal features like girls with cat ears and things like that being the next race along with the other planned races of chosen I’ve been told, I’m going to have even more work cut out for me lmao

But thankfully working on this art pack for almost half a year I’ve been able to streamline my process quite a bit than when I started and my decision to have these first 24 portraits use 1 template has made has made it significantly easier to switch outfits and hairstyles between the characters once I draw them (even though the next 24 designs are going to use two new templates-a smaller body and a more mature body respectively)

And at the end of the day its fun drawing and designing these characters and seeing them in the actual game with the expressions I’ve made actually lining up with the lines in the game. And whenever someone compliments my work it feels pretty dope since I never used to post my art before all this haha

But to come back from my tangent, I don’t think I’ll do every single every single distortion and have them for a specific character/design instead I’ll just do those when I have a good idea for them from either working on the VN or designing the characters themselves and having them as alternative outfits you can switch to in-game :D

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I don't think that's quite it. Tried a few things to see what makes it tick.
  1. Pushing the hypnosis effectiveness past the break threshold (250%) replaces with "?" with the familiar "/".
  2. T4 box is empty, even if you have a Forsaken assigned to the Punisher position, until you bring the effectiveness close to the break threshold.
  3. "?" DOES NOT allow an early break with Forsaken, or anything as far as I've tried.
  4. Sacrificing the assigned Forsaken, making the position vacant, DOES NOT remove the "?".
  5. Vacating the specific position AND sacrificing all eligible Forsaken for the position DOES NOT remove the "?".
  6. Vacating every single position AND sacrificing all eligible Forsaken for any position (sans concubine and favorite) DOES NOT remove the "?".
  7. Sacrificing every single Forsaken, removing the Forsaken menu, DOES remove the "?".

Some thoughts about this after some testing.
  • Point #7 indicates that it is tied to Forsaken in some way, but the requirement seems veeeeeeery loose considering just having Forsakens can trigger it.
  • It may be a future mechanic involving getting the Punisher effectiveness close to the break threshold without meeting or overshooting it, pretty inline with the "plan your actions out to achieve certain consequences" design philosophy the dev's been working with.
  • If it's an early warning for a break threshold, it's superfluous at best, since you can just click on the Chosen profile to figure out the break threshold.
  • If it's an indicator that you can break that vulnerability with a Forsaken, it's pretty bad one since the generic "/" overrides the "?" once you do reach the break threshold.
Thank you for researching this! I’ve been playing the new update when I’m not working or drawing and trying to figure out the meaning of the “?” Was something I wanted to know myself honestly, since I had it show up for me and when I gave one of my high cost forsaken a punisher position and deployed them and it turned them into “/“ so since that case was a coincidence I don’t have a clue either haha

If it has to do with breaks like you’ve mentioned as an possibility,
could this possibly have to do with the new feature that the game can gauge the potential usefulness of commanders? Because I’ve noticed also that it gauges the potential usefulness of forsaken against a team since I’ve had my favorite forsaken say things like “ I don’t think X name can do well against them” and things like that

Hentai_raider

Aug 25, 2019
I finished the first city by capturing two heroines, but I admit I found the documentation on their management and training part a bit cryptic and not really user friendly. Getting into the game mechanics already required a very steep learning curve, the feeling is to be faced with a game in the game even more complex than the main game.

I think it's a shame, because I have to say that this is one of my favorite titles ever, but it should focus more on the introductory part, a guided campaign, tutorials or more specific in-game tips. It would help many like me, who despite having the patience to learn the logic behind the game, but do not have the hours to experiment and trial and error, to approach the game and enjoy it.

I finished the second city last week, without ever having deployed a Forsaken, and now I have 4 heroines to train in a mandatory way, but I don't really know how to do it ...

ps: an honorable mention for Kalloi, without his tutorial, I think I would have wasted three times the time understanding certain mechanics. Thank you very much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tpk and Kalloi

just1more

Aug 8, 2016
How does the Approach stuff you can access from the info menu work? I'm currently doing a single play where I've managed to get one chosen up to T4 in everything and one to T4 in everything except exposure. When I approach them, the demon lord can fuck them and orgasm, but sooner or later they either pass out or their hatred gets too high. Can you even achieve anything in Approach mode, or is it just there to showcase Chosen corruption?

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
How does the Approach stuff you can access from the info menu work? I'm currently doing a single play where I've managed to get one chosen up to T4 in everything and one to T4 in everything except exposure. When I approach them, the demon lord can fuck them and orgasm, but sooner or later they either pass out or their hatred gets too high. Can you even achieve anything in Approach mode, or is it just there to showcase Chosen corruption?
If you're doing the negotiation distortion on a chosen then that's where you meet them for truce, and whenever you do a truce they won't get mad at you for that day and you're free to do whatever you want them, and the more truces you do the more accepting and lewd they are, eventually inviting you to her own room instead of the alleyway!

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I finished the first city by capturing two heroines, but I admit I found the documentation on their management and training part a bit cryptic and not really user friendly. Getting into the game mechanics already required a very steep learning curve, the feeling is to be faced with a game in the game even more complex than the main game.

I think it's a shame, because I have to say that this is one of my favorite titles ever, but it should focus more on the introductory part, a guided campaign, tutorials or more specific in-game tips. It would help many like me, who despite having the patience to learn the logic behind the game, but do not have the hours to experiment and trial and error, to approach the game and enjoy it.

I finished the second city last week, without ever having deployed a Forsaken, and now I have 4 heroines to train in a mandatory way, but I don't really know how to do it ...

ps: an honorable mention for Kalloi, without his tutorial, I think I would have wasted three times the time understanding certain mechanics. Thank you very much.
Great job capturing two on your victories! I know it was hard but doing this means you've got the flow of the game down to the point where you'll be able to get all 3 soon enough. And I'm always glad to hear that I was able to help people out with learning the game mechanics and some of the tactics/mindsets.

CSDev mentioned having a sort of "Tutorial team" at some point where the game will import a static team to your save slot thats the same for everyone, I think once that comes around, guided campaigns and tutorials would be far easier in my eyes, I wouldn't mind doing one, either that or continue the guide I made when I have the chance.

And the learning curve for training forsaken is definitely understandable, especially under the increasing time constraints and difficulty each loop. I'd like to do a couple of training tutorials for training forsaken, detailing good habits or things to think about. When it's a good time to train, etc.

For now though I'll just try to explain what I do in terms of training my forsaken, typically I look at what I want them to do, what they can do already and how long will it take them to get them trained and usable, similar to looking at a team and sizing up the chosen.

And from there I basically have two categories of training, Maintenance training and Development Training.
Maintenance Training is when I have free time to train, raising their expertise or need to restore Motivation to a forsaken and Development Training is when I have something in mind for them like giving them a specific Defiler, raising their corruption values or changing their fighting style. I prioritize development training towards the end of the loop when I have the upgrades needed for training them intensively and I do maintenence training when I have a day or two where I'm waiting on angst to build up on a chosen/farming EE and I know I can't break any vulnerabilities at the moment.

By separating them into these categories, I'm able to look at my group of forsaken and figure out what I need to do and plan for them.

The best thing I can recommend is try to get a low-cost forsaken as soon as possible, with a fighting style that targets only two circumstance damage, especially something like HATE/EXPO or INJU/EXPO. This changes the dynamic of the early game incredibly since you have a forsaken doing decent damage and able to capture chosen for 4-7 turns multiple times
as potentially early as day 10. This large jump also gives you time to train your other forsaken since breaking the chosen earlier will give more EE sooner than your loop without using forsaken.

If you're lucky you could potentially get this chosen without too much training, just make sure you aim breaking the t4 dignity on a chosen with minor dignity and make sure it's one of the chosen you capture in the final battle.

If they don't have a two damage fighting style, a good method I found is to use one of the low tier hostility training actions like Psychic Transmission and to raise the Expertise experience of training actions and doing the third and second tier actions like Inseminate or Mangle to get a lot of Expertise at once and picking actions that raise the two damage types you want her fighting style to be like INJU/EXPO. this may take longer depending on the Deviancy of the forsaken but find a routine that raise the expertise values you want without breaking the forsaken and repeat those training sessions with that forsaken, eventually she will switch to that style.

Doing the final tier of training is also helpful for this but you have to be careful since the intensity can raise corruption values really easy, especially install fixation which could increase her deviancy to crazy levels easily

But one thing about this I will say is that at times it won't feel like you're doing anything or the forsaken isn't changing their style at all. I sent a suggestion to CSDev about this yesterday but I think it would be helpful for new player and experienced players alike if we had a button that allows us to check how close the forsaken is to changing their fighting style, showing all the potential ones and % of which one they're closer to adopting, that way, not only will it not feel like the training isn't changing their fighting style in the slightest and you can see it's actually moving the needle, but it can also act as goal posts for people. Seeing the potential fighting styles and how close/far you are can give you an idea of how long it will take to train the forsaken properly how intense of training you need to do for her.

This idea could work well with the corruption values as well, even just a little blurb of text next to the current corruption and current training intensity that says like "X"% more needed to raise corruption would be a great quality of life addition and help people hone in on what they need to for training.

I'll do a more in depth guide as well as tutorial potentially after I finish the current update for my portrait pack but I hope my thoughts help you and anyone else reading this out a bit. I'm looking forward to seeing you progress and start getting all 3 chosen and even doing imagos in the future, once again good job with your wins so far dude! :D

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
I kinda feel like Hypnosis is underused for the potential it offers.

My suggestion would be an option to "pass time" (in other words, no attack) where you focus your psychic power on calling one of the hypnotized magical girls back to your hive where you could spend Evil Energy to more deeply brainwash (alter attack patterns to fantasize more, become inclined to join in a surround to "help", personality alteration to shift weaknesses how you would like them, implant addiction to certain attack types) and/or do body modification (increase bust/ass to increase exposure effectiveness, lewd crest curse to inflict periodic/constant arousal, enhanced fertility to lower minimum impregnation requirements, overly sensitive skin to induce stripping, etc) on the girl. Maybe if Hypnosis gets to 2000% the girl just submits completely to your control and becomes a Forsaken with a blank Doll personality for you to then decide what personality you want to "install".

Could expand the others, like Impregnation getting the girl so addicted to pumping out demons that at 2000% she just abandons to come to your Hive as a Special Breeder that passively increases your Thrall maximum even on subsequent runs. Drain at 2000% could cause the girl to submit to becoming a generator, giving you Evil Energy even in subsequent runs.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
If it isn't too much trouble, would someone be able to list all the personalities that chosen generate with, and what the required vulnerabilities are for each one?
It's bit hard to say directly each one but I can give a general run-down based on my experience working on my portrait pack and drawing designs based on those personalities.

And I'll also include it in a spoiler warning for those who want keep the personality variations a secret and mystery to them.

And if you want, I can also provide a list of the names and the vulnerabilites tied to them for you, this is the updated list CSDev gave me for the name generation change and so they are a lot more consistent than before. Combined with making custom chosen with direct input mode in the campaign mode menu it'll be easy to test out 3 different personality types at a time if you'd like

3.80 star(s) 54 Votes