Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
This just further reveals your plebeian tastes. Yes, cowgirls have horns and lactate but they also bring:
Thicc, either with fat or muscles
Big boobs
Mooing
Strength
Fertile as fuck
Herd mentality
Ungulate leg anatomy
Being thicc, big boobs or strong isn't exclusive to cowgirls tho, which is why I didn't count em. There are plenty of big ol' girls of plenty other races, either muscly or plush.

Might I direct you to unquestionably superior dragon girls?

1000005587.png

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Being thicc, big boobs or strong isn't exclusive to cowgirls tho, which is why I didn't count em. There are plenty of big ol' girls of plenty other races, either muscly or plush.

Might I direct you to unquestionably superior dragon girls?

View attachment 3961363
She presented as an experienced fighter that walked through the burning fire and running water.....but she looks like she was busy with a bredee duty and/or turning all of the sperm that was pumped inside of her into a fat...

Image per se looks sexy, yes, will-cum-thumbs-up, but it does not corresponds with a description of a character.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Aileh got one big negative, she's written by skow. Not as a sleep inducing as tobs, still middest of mid. Also lowkey like better her old art.

1724480942287.png

Looks younger and less mature, which fits the character better, plus Moira's just got weird proportions. Luckily it's not that many looking like that, but a couple like her Aileh and Brienne just got tiny heads.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I don't get this post. Are you upset or confused as to why "orc warrior" doesn't get as much content as the first companion you encounter in the game?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'm gonna be straight with you chief, these last 2 pages are entirely lost on me, just WHAT are you guys even complaining about?

Too much characters? not enough characters? cow aerodinamics? what?

P.S: Here's ma contribution to the mess of unanswered questions.

Is there a way to learn all stealable techniques? It used to be but since Arona, Brienne & Cait's new content has become sort of impossible (for me at least) since you can't bring in 3 companions with you to Gweyr quest to copy their abilities and I haven't found an enemy in the wilds yet that has the abilities of those new sets (Archer Arona, Green Knight Brienne and Frozen Witch Cait)

Sep 2, 2018
Is there a way to learn all stealable techniques? It used to be but since Arona, Brienne & Cait's new content has become sort of impossible (for me at least) since you can't bring in 3 companions with you to Gweyr quest to copy their abilities and I haven't found an enemy in the wilds yet that has the abilities of those new sets (Archer Arona, Green Knight Brienne and Frozen Witch Cait)
SUPPOSEDLY, when Tychris drops, there's going to be a vendor who sells the tomes for every stealable power. Not sure if that'll include companion powers, but who knows.

2.80 star(s) 103 Votes