Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cosy Cafe [v0.9] [Cosy Creator] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,56 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,57 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-------------------------------
Cosy Cafe [v0.9] [Cosy Creator] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.8.1 -> v0.9 [768 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
Ill probably wait until tomorrow to download this, dont want to get a virus.

Edit: I have no clue which game would get infected but as of lately 6 games so far got infected but dont worry those had been fixed, i just rather wait a little to know for sure nothing is infected before downloading which sucks because sometimes i cant wait xD

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020

Edit: I have no clue which game would get infected but as of lately 6 games so far got infected but dont worry those had been fixed, i just rather wait a little to know for sure nothing is infected before downloading which sucks because sometimes i cant wait xD
Files are clean, i reported the leaked ones and got notified that they have been triple checked about an Hour ago. Downladed them 25 mins ago and nothing popped up while extracting and starting the Game.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017

Realistically, I don't think you need to be concerned in the first place. Despite years of operation, thousands of games uploaded, 10s of thousands of updates, only 6 have been found? That's incredibly impressive on it's own.

Furthermore, a community like this can ONLY exist if there is trust for the site. The admins absolutely understand this too. I have complete confidence that they are taking steps to minimize risk even farther. Maybe don't download every leak posted by a random user, but I suspect downloading posts on the front page (and recognized compresses) is 98% safe. Which is about as safe as it was prior to the injections.

Reactions: MrWiki

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
enjoy it as well

regarding your story: one thing I almost always dislike about bdsm stuff (slave in this case) is that if you look closely, the "dom" is in reality the slave, who's sole purpose is pleasing the "sub." like here. the only display of authority was the slave demanding to be called bitch.

its like bdsm just found a new cool sounding word for a submissive guy: "dom"

do you know why your fantasy wish and real life wish are so different?
There's a difference between a sadist and a service top, and, yeah, I'm usually closer to the latter; I love making a girl happy. If in your mind that makes me a sub, then, hey, cool. Whatever name it goes by, I like it, and my girls like it. As to your question, it's because each human being is different, and they have their fantasies, and I have mine. Sexually we love finding the overlaps; in non-sexual situations, we love to please each other. There is no such thing as a bad fantasy; there are, however, many MANY fantasies that should never be lived in real life.

Reactions: Alandir

Hayaka01

Nov 5, 2022
Awww joiplay not working with the new update...

Nvrmind I just need to updates to the newest version of joiplay.

Last edited:

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
As for the story you told, what you've described isn't a joke directed at you're expense. That is a perfect example of harmless teasing (if done in moderation). However, the type of teasing that we've been discussing was more related to more aggressive humor, the most common one being "protag dumb".
Valid point. Um, then I'll give another example, from the game I'm working on (if it's not rude to discuss one's own game in another's thread). It's a much darker game, with abduction and forced slavery, not at all the sort of relationship in CC (although it is intended to end that way). At one point, the girl says, "You're a fucking bastard," and he slaps her and says, "Care to rephrase that?" She says, "You're a fucking bastard, sir." He laughs and says, "Okay, you made me laugh, so you get away with that one. Don't try it too often, though."

That said, I too get annoyed with supposedly dominant MCs who put up with too much; it's just that we all put the "too much" line somewhere different. CC puts it in a place I like.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ProtoJoto and Lerd0

toyohew900

Dec 12, 2020
I'm really loving this whole conversation, and it delights me that we have an AVN that inspires discussions like this.
For real. The #1 sign of good writing is that it inspires discussion outside of the media.

you assume that what I wrote means not caring and not treating a girl well
But what does that mean? Do you water her and make sure she gets sunlight or is there more to it?

modern men have been led to believe, that women are more happy when living according to feminist views. they are not, as every 1st world country currently shows

helping a woman grow is good. but what growth?

grow more and more into a copy of a man, how it is shown everywhere? or grow according to old traditions? grow according to religious beliefs?

everyone has to decide for himself. I've been surrounded by plenty deeply happy women living according to old religious beliefs. and I've been surrounded by plenty miserable women who chose the modern woman path

imo a man should at least have a honest look at both sides, before deciding
Why is it my decision? It's her life. A woman can spend most of her life barefoot and pregnant, running a law firm, selling shoes at the mall, whatever. It's up to her. She can choose to submit to a man as well, but failing to acknowledge her choice fails to acknowledge her very humanity.

Your thinking is very black and white, very essentialist. "This is what a man is vs. what a woman is." That's not reality. Everything is more complicated than that, and learning what makes a woman unique is one of love's greatest joys.

Trust, devotion, and submission are all worthwhile traits for some people. Motherhood would take lifetimes to truly master, and being a great mom is an achievement. Being a blank slate submissive? What growth is there? How long does it take to be world-class at not speaking unless spoken to, making you bologna sandwiches, and keeping your eyes downcast?

No. Growth is about doing things, about action rather than inaction. If your sub/slave isn't a person to you, there's no relationship and no real love.

(I know I'm going a bit hard here, but I'm not trying to be a dick. What I've gleaned of your ideology just doesn't make sense to me at all.)

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CosyCafe-0.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
There's a difference between a sadist and a service top, and, yeah, I'm usually closer to the latter; I love making a girl happy. If in your mind that makes me a sub, then, hey, cool. Whatever name it goes by, I like it, and my girls like it. As to your question, it's because each human being is different, and they have their fantasies, and I have mine. Sexually we love finding the overlaps; in non-sexual situations, we love to please each other. There is no such thing as a bad fantasy; there are, however, many MANY fantasies that should never be lived in real life.
you wrote before that in your fantasy you like a utterly submissive girl. there is neither anything bad in that, nor does it mean that the girl will be any less happy by being utterly submissive. so as thats not the problem I was wondering why you in reality then prefer a woman to be on the dominant side. even if your fantasy would revolve around rape and its clear why you don't act it out IRL I'd still expect you to at least enjoy rather dominant roleplay for example, as instead of femdom. just find it hard to relate to, thats why I asked

I think calling subservient dominant is kinda misleading, and also maybe deluding. was not directed at you though

you could also possibly make your girl very happy by not taking her too serious, for example. my ex deeply enjoyed not being my equal, but being allowed to be the feminine weak girl she is, not having to decide things, feeling trust and safety and ease when around me. maybe there are less of these girls around nowadays, just find it strange that people often mention subservient behaviour when talking about making a girl happy, although girls often love to please, especially the man they love.

sometimes accepting is giving

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
you wrote before that in your fantasy you like a utterly submissive girl. there is neither anything bad in that, nor does it mean that the girl will be any less happy by being utterly submissive. so as thats not the problem I was wondering why you in reality then prefer a woman to be on the dominant side. even if your fantasy would revolve around rape and its clear why you don't act it out IRL I'd still expect you to at least enjoy rather dominant roleplay for example, as instead of femdom. just find it hard to relate to, thats why I asked

I think calling subservient dominant is kinda misleading, and also maybe deluding. was not directed at you though

you could also possibly make your girl very happy by not taking her too serious, for example. my ex deeply enjoyed not being my equal, but being allowed to be the feminine weak girl she is, not having to decide things, feeling trust and safety and ease when around me. maybe there are less of these girls around nowadays, just find it strange that people often mention subservient behaviour when talking about making a girl happy, although girls often love to please, especially the man they love.

sometimes accepting is giving
Well, neither my girls nor I consider my role submissive or theirs dominant, and we're the only ones whose feelings matter. So why would I change something because someone else doesn't like the terms we're using? It's like one of the "woke" pseudo-lefts telling us who we should and should not be attracted to; I don't get it.

Reactions: Envoye

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Valid point. Um, then I'll give another example, from the game I'm working on (if it's not rude to discuss one's own game in another's thread). It's a much darker game, with abduction and forced slavery, not at all the sort of relationship in CC (although it is intended to end that way). At one point, the girl says, "You're a fucking bastard," and he slaps her and says, "Care to rephrase that?" She says, "You're a fucking bastard, sir." He laughs and says, "Okay, you made me laugh, so you get away with that one. Don't try it too often, though."

That said, I too get annoyed with supposedly dominant MCs who put up with too much; it's just that we all put the "too much" line somewhere different. CC puts it in a place I like.
In this case, the "joke" isn't actually a joke from the slaves perspective. It's an obvious sign of defiance, but the MC took it as a joke because he doesn't see her opinion as relevant in the first place. The MC is in an extremely dominant position, and the line from him showcases just how little he values the girls opinion in the first place. I honestly think it's a good line!

Have you ever played A House in a Rift? Although it's in a similar vein as power fantasy (with less dominance play), the demon love interest often treats the protagonist as stupid, not just to his face, but also to other girls in the harem. Even when the protagonist does something "good" with his abilities, she belittles him to his face and others. Even once she realizes what he'd done, her actions don't change simply for the sake of the dev telling a few jokes through her character.

4.70 star(s) 150 Votes