Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Good content so far and if I was to give any feedback, besides what has already been said, it would be not to push Lucy so much. I have a feeling not everyone likes her like the dev does, and yeah, me included. I find her annoying and she kinda looks like a lizard, especially in some angles -- eyes too wide apart. Head too small in contrast to her behemoth tits/form.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah, so far it's a pretty good slice-of-life story, well worth the read.
Interesting, I think you're the first person I've heard not like Lucy :unsure: But I'm happy to hear you like the game regardless!

I'm really enjoying the game so far. I only have one critique, and I'm only bringing it up because I've not seen it mentioned before. Is there an artistic or practical reason why the elbows and (to a lesser extent) knees are drawn the way that they are? I don't think I've seen them depicted the way that they are in this game before. They look very dry and cracked like they could maybe even be bleeding. Sometimes it can be a little distracting and even immersion breaking. It isn't the end of the world or anything, but I was curious if there was a particular reason behind it
Honestely it's not something I've ever thought about, the elbows are just a consequence of the HD character textures, not something I have much control of other than using completely different body textures.

Reactions: someyoungguy

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Honestely it's not something I've ever thought about, the elbows are just a consequence of the HD character textures, not something I have much control of other than using completely different body textures.
Thank you for answering so quickly. It's not a big deal, just distracting sometimes. I'm really enjoying the story and looking forward to seeing where it goes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Good content so far and if I was to give any feedback, besides what has already been said, it would be not to push Lucy so much. I have a feeling not everyone likes her like the dev does, and yeah, me included. I find her annoying and she kinda looks like a lizard, especially in some angles -- eyes too wide apart. Head too small in contrast to her behemoth tits/form.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah, so far it's a pretty good slice-of-life story, well worth the read.
I'll have to strongly disagree with this, Lucy is definitely my favorite and I don't think she needs changed whatsoever. It's just your preference, but like the dev said, you're the only one I've seen that hasn't liked her so far.

Keep giving more Lucy, I can never get enough. :love:

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yep. There will be others to go with specific outfits and cosplays in certain scenes eventually, but the main ones will all be the same. I thought about doing different ones for each girl originally, but decided it was better to have them match to serve as a more meaningful symbol that the girl is attached to the MC.
I agree. It also symbolizes that they are all linked to each other through the MC. (I tend to prefer "kitchen table" poly where people I'm involved with, and anyone they are involved with, spend time with each other as "family of choice")

Reactions: LostKing

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
My personal feeling is that you're taking her words too literally. Sarah calling the MC an idiot is part of their dynamic, it's like a little game they play - she calls him an idiot, and he responds by spanking her, or hugging her, or groping her, or with some other form of intimacy or teasing. She's not stupid, she knows this pattern, but she's far too emotionally shut-off to just outright tell the MC she wants him to touch her (or whatever), so instead she calls him an idiot. What you should really hear every time she calls him an idiot is "I like you but I'm too scared to admit it, even to myself."
Precisely!
I've known at least one brat (she's in the process of writing a guide). In the kink community, some Doms find brats irritating (and refuse to play with them), but often that's a sign of how confident and secure the Dom is--it says more about the Dom than the Brat in many cases. There are a number of new doms in any community who are trying to be Alphas/Doms, but don't really have the security within themselves to deal with any resistance. They expects submissive women to bow to their feet just because they self-identified as an "Alpha Dom," on FetLife.

In any case, she's not all that much of a true Brat since we don't see her engaging in "Malicious Compliance." Since she knows she'll get punished for such behavior, I think, as you said, it's primarily a way of hiding her emotional responses to him.

Apr 26, 2023
Precisely!
I've known at least one brat (she's in the process of writing a guide). In the kink community, some Doms find brats irritating (and refuse to play with them), but often that's a sign of how confident and secure the Dom is--it says more about the Dom than the Brat in many cases. There are a number of new doms in any community who are trying to be Alphas/Doms, but don't really have the security within themselves to deal with any resistance. They expects submissive women to bow to their feet just because they self-identified as an "Alpha Dom," on FetLife.

In any case, she's not all that much of a true Brat since we don't see her engaging in "Malicious Compliance." Since she knows she'll get punished for such behavior, I think, as you said, it's primarily a way of hiding her emotional responses to him.
There are also men outside the "kink community" who are just fucking tired of non-submissive girls. Who comes home after a long day thinking "ahhh, a bit of artificial drama and back talk, just what I need now".

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
There are also men outside the "kink community" who are just fucking tired of non-submissive girls. Who comes home after a long day thinking "ahhh, a bit of artificial drama and back talk, just what I need now".
This is an adult visual novel, you're taking offense to something that isn't even real. You seriously need to go touch grass.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I like Lucy because she is sweet, a kind heart and someone who seems to try to make the best of life as it plays out.

Each woman the MC has befriended has had her own story and now has her reasons to become part of the MC's 'family' where they belong, they are appreciated, and they are protected.

I like this kind of story. Sure, there are some stereotypes (Rachel is one TBH), but this also helps to more readily establish story boundaries for individual people and small groups of people.

It is light on narration because of the picture it paints as part of day to day living for the MC and the other students and adults he interacts with and I'm fine with this kind of story telling!

I'm looking forward to the next rev and more time with the MC and the ladies, in particular with Sarah as her 'date' to the family gathering that is the next big upcoming activity for the MC.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Apr 26, 2023
You are correct there are a lot of men who would prefer that women not act like people.
Peak boomer humor. I'm glad I actually like the woman I married.

"I dont have the right to tell my wife ANYTHING!" Sure. And then your progressive wife goes to work and is all submissive to her boss. "Yes, boss. ... Sure, boss. ... Of course, boss."

Good times.

What the hell happened with men.

Thought that maybe Cosy Cafe was able to show guys like you that you can also be well meaning to a girl without her being equal in hierarchy. But no, the same old feminist bullshit all the time even here in this thread. "MISOGYNY!" Urgh.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Seen this before all the time. People like Dragon59 just want to show that they're the big bad Dom by trying to put down how others like to be so they can be a good boy to their "sub".

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
"I dont have the right to tell my wife ANYTHING!" Sure. And then your progressive wife goes to work and is all submissive to her boss. "Yes, boss. ... Sure, boss. ... Of course, boss."

Good times.

What the hell happened with men.

Thought that maybe Cosy Cafe was able to show guys like you that you can also be well meaning to a girl without her being equal in hierarchy. But no, the same old feminist bullshit all the time even here in this thread. "MISOGYNY!" Urgh.
Misogynist angry about people pointing out his misogyny, copes by projecting his own insecurities on other people, and putting words in their mouth. In other news water is wet.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Draugo and breathing dawn why are you guys even here? You're quoting/replying to how people feel about characters and relationships in the game and shitting all over them unprovoked, but you're too cowardly to actually tell the dev directly how you feel about their game to actually respond to the posts by the dev that the people you're Ing are agreeing with in their posts. If you don't like the game, fine. But you're not posting in the thread like you just don't like the game. You're spamming and disrupting the thread with personal attacks on people and bigoted rants that you're only making superficial efforts at connecting to the game content. If you've got criticisms to make about the game, then make them and go away. Stop trying to shit on everyone's good time because this game isn't misogynist enough for you.

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes