ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No. See the responses to that post. There is no sandbox. There was once an extremely short free-roam section in the prologue, and that was it. That poster has since apologized for that post, but hasn't edited or removed it.
i meant that sarcastically .. i know its not sandbox :LOL:

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Draugo and breathing dawn why are you guys even here? You're quoting/replying to how people feel about characters and relationships in the game and shitting all over them unprovoked, but you're too cowardly to actually tell the dev directly how you feel about their game to actually respond to the posts by the dev that the people you're Ing are agreeing with in their posts. If you don't like the game, fine. But you're not posting in the thread like you just don't like the game. You're spamming and disrupting the thread with personal attacks on people and bigoted rants that you're only making superficial efforts at connecting to the game content. If you've got criticisms to make about the game, then make them and go away. Stop trying to shit on everyone's good time because this game isn't misogynist enough for you.
Have you actually read the thread because I've had multiple interactions with Cosy Creator about this game, mostly praising the awesome story. What I don't enjoy are people who decide that because someone doesn't like an aspect of the game the best way is to make a personal attack about how they like to do something or how they enjoy their VNs.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Cosy Creator I would like to support you but I can only do so through subscribestar.
I've been thinking of setting one up for a while just so I'm not entirely dependant on one platform. All my free time is spent working on 0.6 right now, which should be out in a couple of weeks, but after that I'll look into opening a subscribestar page.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I've been thinking of setting one up for a while just so I'm not entirely dependant on one platform. All my free time is spent working on 0.6 right now, which should be out in a couple of weeks, but after that I'll look into opening a subscribestar page.
I prefer to support via SubscribeStar as well but am happy to support you via Patreon if that is the only way to do so.

(Patreon has inconsistent review standards/reviewers and I've seen some good creators get caught up in one of their periodic witch hunts so this is why SS is my preferred support option.)

FYI - I support a number of creators via SS and, with one, I am apparently one of a handful of people supporting this way (creator is very new and I was his first SS supporter).

The result is that it takes a little extra work - SS did not automatically charge my CC each month and I had to go in and tell it to so that the dev can get his support.

This would not be a Cozy Cafe problem - it is an issue with SS.

It could also be that I was the new creator's first SS supporter, and it took a few months for SS to work out the kinks.

Everything seems to be fine now.

Cheers!! :coffee:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I prefer to support via SubscribeStar as well but am happy to support you via Patreon if that is the only way to do so.

(Patreon has inconsistent review standards/reviewers and I've seen some good creators get caught up in one of their periodic witch hunts so this is why SS is my preferred support option.)

FYI - I support a number of creators via SS and, with one, I am apparently one of a handful of people supporting this way (creator is very new and I was his first SS supporter).

The result is that it takes a little extra work - SS did not automatically charge my CC each month and I had to go in and tell it to so that the dev can get his support.

This would not be a Cozy Cafe problem - it is an issue with SS.

It could also be that I was the new creator's first SS supporter, and it took a few months for SS to work out the kinks.

Everything seems to be fine now.

Cheers!! :coffee:
In my case my bank won't allow any charges outside the US and Patreon's payment processors are in Ireland now.:mad:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Although i am a Patreon supporter i would much rather do so through Subscribestar myself. Not sure what the difference is in there "share" but i just like them better.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
A couple of the devs I follow signed up for discord's subscription service, and one of them just kinda offered it without much comment as just another option, but according to the other one discord's subscription service is a lot more friendly on the dev side as far as the cut being bigger than either patreon or subscribestar and it generally being much easier to set up and less of a hassle to get money from discord than the other two

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
A couple of the devs I follow signed up for discord's subscription service, and one of them just kinda offered it without much comment as just another option, but according to the other one discord's subscription service is a lot more friendly on the dev side as far as the cut being bigger than either patreon or subscribestar and it generally being much easier to set up and less of a hassle to get money from discord than the other two
How strict is their TOS?

Reactions: Burgh917

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There are also men outside the "kink community" who are just fucking tired of non-submissive girls. Who comes home after a long day thinking "ahhh, a bit of artificial drama and back talk, just what I need now".
Have you looked into 1950s kink? It's actually a thing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Seen this before all the time. People like Dragon59 just want to show that they're the big bad Dom by trying to put down how others like to be so they can be a good boy to their "sub".
That's rich!
I shared this with my ex-wife/housemate who has been a lifestyle Domme for decades. She had a good laugh as well.
My own Dom behaviors are generally lighter than those of the MC (though he hasn't used floggers yet). At my age, I don't have anything to prove to anyone.
Are we playing the same game? This is prime maledom without going to any extremes, Sarah is bit of a brat but at least for me she never crossed the line of breaking the immersion and I'm interested in her hidden fetishes (cosplay I guess) so I can't even begin to wonder why is she that hated.
Yeah, she's obviously covering for her own insecurities, but apparently some are even more insecure than she is.
This game is obviously not for you.
Not the game you're looking for.png
One of the primary focuses of the game are the wholesome relationships between MC and his future family, and you've continually asserted that the content is not misogynist nor abusive enough towards the LIs. I don't understand how between the two facts that 1) the game focuses on wholesome romantic relationships and 2) you want relationships to be abusive and demeaning that, you could delude yourself into thinking there's a way to shoehorn this game into your interests. They are diametrically opposed. Everything you've asserted should be in the game and insulted others for not wanting in it is incompatible with the dev's description of the content they're creating. Not unlikely to appear, completely incompatible with the game as the dev has stated they intend to make it. Yet you've repeatedly insulted people in the thread for pointing out it doesn't belong. If the kind of content you've asserted should be in the game is content you enjoy, this game is basically the opposite of the kind of game you'd want to play.
My current project (waiting on a my rendering computer getting fixed) is about a loving same-sex D/s relationship. That's not my only planned project with BDSM content, but it will always be consensual, respectful, and loving.

Apr 26, 2023
Have you looked into 1950s kink? It's actually a thing.

Thanks for the info. Not sure though what changes if some people call it a kink.

That's rich!
I shared this with my ex-wife/housemate who has been a lifestyle Domme for decades. She had a good laugh as well.
My own Dom behaviors are generally lighter than those of the MC (though he hasn't used floggers yet). At my age, I don't have anything to prove to anyone.

Yeah, she's obviously covering for her own insecurities, but apparently some are even more insecure than she is.

The whole BDSM thing is ridiculous to me. Its basically women wanting an archaic man in bed but also want to wear the pants outside of it. Thats all it is at its core. Men think they are a dom chad because their women allow them to be a dom chad in bed - its ridiculous. Its behaviour almost reminiscent of an obedient dog. Don't get it. If you enjoy being dominant why drop it outside the bedroom. And if you don't drop it outside the bedroom why not stop calling it kinks/BDSM and just call it a normal marriage/relationship. If you enjoy whips just do it - or get a horse lol. All this acting and pretending just kills it.

I mean its probably better than nothing, but I don't get why people flex about it. Being a whipped husband/boyfriend is the most common thing ever these days.

1950s movies are enjoyable, though.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks for the info. Not sure though what changes if some people call it a kink.

The whole BDSM thing is ridiculous to me. Its basically women wanting an archaic man in bed but also want to wear the pants outside of it. Thats all it is at its core. Men think they are a dom chad because their women allow them to be a dom chad in bed - its ridiculous. Its behaviour almost reminiscent of an obedient dog. Don't get it. If you enjoy being dominant why drop it outside the bedroom. And if you don't drop it outside the bedroom why not stop calling it kinks/BDSM and just call it a normal marriage/relationship. If you enjoy whips just do it - or get a horse lol. All this acting and pretending just kills it.

I mean its probably better than nothing, but I don't get why people flex about it. Being a whipped husband/boyfriend is the most common thing ever these days.

1950s movies are enjoyable, though.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reactions: Dragon59
4.70 star(s) 163 Votes