Apr 26, 2023
So many of that person's posts read like they've never been in or personally known anyone in a romantic relationship. They're bizarrely disconnected from reality
Fun fact:

Did you know incels don't exist?

No matter how poor a guy is - there are always cheaper women selling themselves in the streets. If anything one could call them romanceless or having too much self respect to have sex with a whore. But then again, all women want something from you if they want to sleep with you. Your time, your charisma, your wealthy lifestyle, your big dick, your money - where precisely cross the line to prostitute? Is it if a woman is "in love" or not? But isn't then her biological nature maybe a bit of a "prostitute" if it gets triggered so hard by wealth and status and makes her fall in love because of it? Not many girls fall madly in love with homeless men. Interesting, interesting. But anyway, incel is just incorrect.

The more you know lol

Btw: Do you have more empathy with incels or prostitutes, someyoungguy?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Fun fact:

Did you know incels don't exist?

No matter how poor a guy is - there are always cheaper women selling themselves in the streets. If anything one could call them romanceless or having too much self respect to have sex with a whore. But then again, all women want something from you if they want to sleep with you. Your time, your charisma, your wealthy lifestyle, your big dick, your money - where precisely cross the line to prostitute? Is it if a woman is "in love" or not? But isn't then her biological nature maybe a bit of a "prostitute" if it gets triggered so hard by wealth and status and makes her fall in love because of it? Not many girls fall madly in love with homeless men. Interesting, interesting. But anyway, incel is just incorrect.

The more you know lol

Btw: Do you have more empathy with incels or prostitutes, someyoungguy?
All relationships are transactional dude... In every relationship,...BOTH parties want something from the other....both....what precisely is largely irrelevant .

Sounds more like your the inexperienced rejected incel here. You want a bigger spade for that hole btw?

Apr 26, 2023
Can you guys leave your very opinionated and archaic views about what a relationship should or shouldn't be off this thread already? This is getting borderline off topic at this point so you may as well have your debate somewhere else or better yet in private. Cheers.

I don't think so. I want to comment things on occasion. If my views make you uncomfortable or whatever just ignore them.

Also, don't view-shame me!

Kidding. You are very polite. Appreciate it. Wish you a good day.

Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Aiming for next weekend, though it may end up slipping to the weekend after - but yeah, definitely this month.
ah cool,,,
so public release will be mid november then

14,000 words, so around mid in terms of word count, though it only covers one day so it's the single longest day by a fairly wide margin.
ah,,,
cant wait for more squabbles

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020

2 hours ago

Hey guys!

I've had a really productive couple of weeks working on 0.6. Since the last dev log I've completed 300 more renders, created multiple complex new environments, and made 20 new character models (the environments and models take a surprisingly large amount of time!).

I'm really happy with how the update is shaping up, and there's a good chance it will be finished next weekend (though I won't rule out pushing it back another week if the need arises.) - so this will be the final dev log for the 0.6 development cycle.

And that's it! This is probably the shortest dev log I've ever written, but there's not a lot more to say when I'm grinding through the rendering - so until next time, I hope you're all looking forward to reading 0.6, and thank you for your support!

- Cosy Creator

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 26, 2023

Since the last dev log I've completed 300 more renders, created multiple complex new environments, and made 20 new character models

- Cosy Creator

Since the last dev log I've completed 300 more renders, created multiple complex new environments, and made 20 new character models

- Cosy Creator

20 new pets? :love:

;)

• Haha
Reactions: Cosy Creator
Apr 26, 2023
They're mostly just unnamed side characters or (older) founding family members, though there are a couple of cute ones:
Honey Select models just look so good. I remember starting up the model creator in HS2 for the first time and then spending 10 minutes just looking at the basic starter girl lol. The perfect combination of cute and sexy. These guys fully figured out the male mind lol

Will there be a story behind the pure white hair?

PS: And again, thanks so much for all the effort to make such a nice game for us.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
They're mostly just unnamed side characters or (older) founding family members, though there are a couple of cute ones:
It's a shame that the white hair girl isn't an LI, cause my GOD. :love:

I hope we at least get to smash though, would be a shame not to get to sample that beauty. :sneaky:

Looking forward to the update!

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
It's a shame that the white hair girl isn't an LI, cause my GOD. :love:

I hope we at least get to smash though, would be a shame not to get to sample that beauty. :sneaky:

Looking forward to the update!
Honey Select models just look so good. I remember starting up the model creator in HS2 for the first time and then spending 10 minutes just looking at the basic starter girl lol. The perfect combination of cute and sexy. These guys fully figured out the male mind lol

Will there be a story behind the pure white hair?

PS: And again, thanks so much for all the effort to make such a nice game for us.
The white hair girl is the one of the two that has a name (Annabelle) and a bit of a story - she's set up so she may be smashable in the future, I'm just already at capacity for LIs :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 158 Votes