Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
They're mostly just unnamed side characters or (older) founding family members, though there are a couple of cute ones:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but this does means its FaT girl for MC right???
The white hair girl is the one of the two that has a name (Annabelle) and a bit of a story - she's set up so she may be smashable in the future, I'm just already at capacity for LIs :ROFLMAO:
you dont have to make them part of main harem
as long they're along the line of being maids / sides / pets
its all set and done

kingalf009

May 30, 2023
Good story, cute girls, good renders, I would, and will recommend this game to fellow players - keep up the good work. 7 or 8/10 ( thats high standard IMO considering the trash available nowadays ) apprreciate yr efforts, cheers.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018

2 hours ago

Hey guys!

I've had a really productive couple of weeks working on 0.6. Since the last dev log I've completed 300 more renders, created multiple complex new environments, and made 20 new character models (the environments and models take a surprisingly large amount of time!).

I'm really happy with how the update is shaping up, and there's a good chance it will be finished next weekend (though I won't rule out pushing it back another week if the need arises.) - so this will be the final dev log for the 0.6 development cycle.

And that's it! This is probably the shortest dev log I've ever written, but there's not a lot more to say when I'm grinding through the rendering - so until next time, I hope you're all looking forward to reading 0.6, and thank you for your support!

- Cosy Creator

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All i'm going to say is Sarah's mum is giving off holy Mrs Claus vibes right there (Prob the dress)

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Wow. Just spent the last hour getting caught up on a month of comments. It must be really cool to have written a game that inspires so much passion and disagreement. If there is one sure sign that you're doing things right, that would be it.
Yeah, good reviews are always nice because they help advertise the game, but reading people talking/speculating about the game even when I'm not involved in the discussion is probably the most satisfying part of being a dev.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Only a single day, but in terms of word count and renders it was roughly the same length as most of the 2 day updates. A few people have said it felt short though, so perhaps being a single day just makes it feel shorter?
Might be that, or that single day does not give as much of a feel of progression when you don't get any reaction to the events.

I'm not sure how this compares in amount of scenes to other updates, with what I mean basically stuff that happens between transitions like going from the ball room to the office and then back to the ball room which would be 3 scenes. I think that one of the things that lends a feeling of length to an update is how many clearly separated scenes there are. Most of the scenes in this update are closely related to the one preceding and following it so they keep the reader in the same headspace from scene to scene and so they feel like they go faster than if you would have to reorient yourself multiple times during the update. Going from the bedroom to the party and back to the bedroom is a larger feeling of transition than from going from the ball room to the office and then back while you continue the same conversation.

Also I'm not personally against seeing the MC's face in VN's but it's weird how most of the time you go to great lengths to almost completely cover the MC for example in the train where kitten sits on his lap covering his whole torso but then MC's face is clearly visible on the hallway scene when he sits on the ground. The inconsistency is jarring and I personally prefer when MC is not artificially covered all the time, but I know it's a huge issue for some if you can see MC's face.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Might be that, or that single day does not give as much of a feel of progression when you don't get any reaction to the events.

I'm not sure how this compares in amount of scenes to other updates, with what I mean basically stuff that happens between transitions like going from the ball room to the office and then back to the ball room which would be 3 scenes. I think that one of the things that lends a feeling of length to an update is how many clearly separated scenes there are. Most of the scenes in this update are closely related to the one preceding and following it so they keep the reader in the same headspace from scene to scene and so they feel like they go faster than if you would have to reorient yourself multiple times during the update. Going from the bedroom to the party and back to the bedroom is a larger feeling of transition than from going from the ball room to the office and then back while you continue the same conversation.

Also I'm not personally against seeing the MC's face in VN's but it's weird how most of the time you go to great lengths to almost completely cover the MC for example in the train where kitten sits on his lap covering his whole torso but then MC's face is clearly visible on the hallway scene when he sits on the ground. The inconsistency is jarring and I personally prefer when MC is not artificially covered all the time, but I know it's a huge issue for some if you can see MC's face.
Yeah I get what you're saying with the scenes, that could be it.

As for the MC's face, I lean towards keeping it hidden, but if it would require me to fundamentally change a scene to make that happen then I don't mind brief shots of it. I guess seeing glimpses of it just doesn't register as being jarring to me because I see it constantly while I'm posing scenes.

Apr 26, 2023
As for the MC's face, I lean towards keeping it hidden, but if it would require me to fundamentally change a scene to make that happen then I don't mind brief shots of it.
I find this is the best of both worlds. Immersion, but not to the degree of missing nice content because of it. Its funny sometimes seeing the creativity involved to hide it.

Reactions: Cosy Creator
4.70 star(s) 158 Votes