Apr 26, 2023
I have a lot of respect for sex workers of various types.

Unless they would otherwise starve or freeze to death - I don't. Its the seemingly easy way to make comparably quick cash, but they sell their mind and future and are usually miserable when older. If a woman decides to not sell herself but chooses a seemingly harder path and keeps her dignity, she did herself and the whole universe a favour in the long run. Being virtuous in the face of hardship is respectable. Giving your cooch to the world for money and/or attention is not. But we can still have compassion. Also: RIP to all the fathers and sons.

Apr 26, 2023
I know I'm not someyoungguy, but I have a lot of respect for
We can also have compassion with incels btw. You omitted that part of the original question.

Also not sure why you always wait a week and then dig out old conversations even though you have been online a lot before meanwhile. Maybe its a BDSM powermove or something.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

FratBoy2019

May 19, 2023
Not sure how active the author is on here, just wanted to state how much I really enjoy this game. The characters are genuinely lovable and sympathetic. It genuinely reminds me of a more direct version of Harem Hotel without the sandbox - hope to see the next chapter soon and really hope to see this game reach the popularity of the other top games on this site, really deserves it.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Not sure how active the author is on here, just wanted to state how much I really enjoy this game. The characters are genuinely lovable and sympathetic. It genuinely reminds me of a more direct version of Harem Hotel without the sandbox - hope to see the next chapter soon and really hope to see this game reach the popularity of the other top games on this site, really deserves it.
Thanks, I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying it!

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
IMO Harem Hotel became to spread across multiple characters and lose it's consistency to many different directions. Besides, MC of HH, I think, really lost his "face" between all of the content.

Cosy Cafe in this case is very consistent with itself. Quantity of the Love Interests is good. They nicely different but their goals align with MC in plausible ways. The MC himself have the goal - that thing that most of our dear F95-games lack of.

and I'm sorry but I really hate to w8 for the update for a 8 month... it's not even problem in time itself to new update, but with every new update in CC I see and feel how story and characters evolve that I love and appreciate to Cosy Creator. In case of HH I have in some points to rewind some story to remind myself who is where and when they stand. And with each update every progress steps feels less and less.

So, yeah. I really hope Cosy Cafe will get deserved hype. Enjoyed 0.6 and now waiting for a 0.7:D

Apr 26, 2023
IMO Harem Hotel became to spread across multiple characters and lose it's consistency to many different directions. Besides, MC of HH, I think, really lost his "face" between all of the content.

Cosy Cafe in this case is very consistent with itself. Quantity of the Love Interests is good. They nicely different but their goals align with MC in plausible ways. The MC himself have the goal - that thing that most of our dear F95-games lack of.

and I'm sorry but I really hate to w8 for the update for a 8 month... it's not even problem in time itself to new update, but with every new update in CC I see and feel how story and characters evolve that I love and appreciate to Cosy Creator. In case of HH I have in some points to rewind some story to remind myself who is where and when they stand. And with each update every progress steps feels less and less.

So, yeah. I really hope Cosy Cafe will get deserved hype. Enjoyed 0.6 and now waiting for a 0.7:D

Cosy Cafe just gets everything right. It feels like a well-rounded and polished quality product. One has to play it though to see it, since it doesn't have those flashy promo pictures some way worse games have. I think the biggest star of Cosy Cafe is the MC. Barely any game features a great MC - and in my opinion Cosy Cafe has the best one of them all. Just like you wrote: He has a goal. And the girls join in. Instead of him running after them for the whole game.

Aside from all that, it just hits all the right spots for my tastes. :giggle:

FratBoy2019

May 19, 2023

Yeah definitely agree with the main character losing some of themselves in HH, and was really what I meant when saying the game felt like a more direct version of a similar premise. This MC is much more understandable, having a definite goal, defined personality, and honestly its very refreshing to see them both happy to be in their situation but almost having a "nope not dealing with this" attitude about the more anime-escue story elements outside of their goals. I laughed during most of the last chapter's founding drama because of the MC.

Also agree on the timetable for updates, still very new to this game so not familiar with its update cycle but that has been a point of frustration with many games around here. Minor updates, or a half a quest on some sandboxy games after months of waiting. I understand renders, writing, and general project work takes time but there are many projects that definitely feel more stretched than improved. Reading the posts on here definitely enforces that this isn't that kind of project or structure so I'm even more excited after reading through some more.

P.S. really appreciate the reply CosyCreator, not used to devs being that involved but I noticed you are much more involved after reading more into your game's discussion. Much appreciated and really shows your passion about your game.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Will the new patch include any of the planned tags or will those be later? Particularly pregnancy and such.
Pregnancy will be much, much later - don't expect it any time soon.

As for the other planned tags, I'm trying to bring them in gradually. So I'm not really sure when the line will be / has been crossed for for some of them. The BDSM tag for example? Does all the spanking warrant the tag? What about the scene with Victoria and handcuffs?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Pregnancy will be much, much later - don't expect it any time soon.

As for the other planned tags, I'm trying to bring them in gradually. So I'm not really sure when the line will be / has been crossed for for some of them. The BDSM tag for example? Does all the spanking warrant the tag? What about the scene with Victoria and handcuffs?
well for now the bdsm seems kinda light so doesn't really warrent the tag imo

then again you could add because it technically is in there and thus people searching based on tag's will find it
(the cuffs would fit the bondage tag but again its kinda light so meh..)

anyway i'd suggest that if you plan to add a bit heavier bdsm stuff such as actually getting tied up,gagged or rougher spanking whit or whiteout a crop or such, add the BDSM(planned) tag

PS.
the girls liking the spanking would fall in the masochist tag but again its kinda light so...

Reactions: Cosy Creator

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
then again you could add because it technically is in there and thus people searching based on tag's will find it
(the cuffs would fit the bondage tag but again its kinda light so meh..)
There isn't a bondage tag, what do you think the "B" in "BDSM" stands for. :p

Anyways on a serious note, I honestly didn't even notice the tag wasn't there if I'm being honest. It definitely should be added, the game already fits the criteria and will continue to become even more prominent.
  • BDSM [Is a variety of often erotic practices or role-playing involving bondage, discipline, dominance, submission, sadism and masochism. (Just because there's bondage, for example, doesn't mean bdsm should be used).]
There's already a big focus on dom/sub and discipline in the game, and we've already seen some masochistic tendencies from a couple of the girls. BDSM is a lot more than just tying people up and inflicting pain, it takes on many forms and has many nuances that make it a very tricky lifestyle to navigate, and making it hard to determine what is and isn't considered to be a part of the BDSM umbrella.

Roleplay is another big part of BDSM, this comes in all sorts of flavors and variety from: Pet Play, Age Play, CNC(Consensual non-consensual), student/teacher, master/slave (or any roleplay involving power dynamics tbh), and so on.

We already have some light pet-play with Akatsuki, and there's the master/slave dynamic with the MC and Victoria. Which is already basically a PPE (Partial Power Exchange) relationship. Which basically just means that the MC makes certain decisions for her and controls other aspects of her life with her consent.

TL/DR ~ So in short, there is absolutely BDSM elements in the game pretty heavily already, across multiple facets of BDSM, and affects multiple different characters. Therefore in my opinion at least, the tag should definitely be added, and it will help those who wish to find this sort of content, as HiHaHo mentioned. :D

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Yep, this has been a fully BDSM game almost from the start. I think the confusion comes mostly from the fact that Male dom and Fem dom tags are much more common on their own but bondage seems to often be covered with the more general BDSM tag instead (here and elsewhere on the internet). Strictly speaking any Dom tag as well as bondage should warrant the inclusion of BDSM tag as catch all for people searchin for the specific genre and the more narrow tags should tell what to expect somewhat.

For example BDSM+Fem Dom without Male Dom tag tells a different story than if both Male and Fem Dom tags are included or Male Dom alone. The same would go for BDSM+bondage tag without any Dom tags. BDSM tag in itself tells very little about the content of the VN except that you can possibly expect certain themes without any activity between MC and LI(s) belonging to that category.

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes