Apr 26, 2023
Pregnancy will be much, much later - don't expect it any time soon.

Maybe he can make a few practice shots already? :BootyTime:

Or maybe they live dangerously here and there, and just risk it? Would be very arousing to know cumming inside her might mean breeding her.

9 months is a long time in-game. ^^

But you probably have planned it out already. Just wishful thinking...

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Pregnancy will be much, much later - don't expect it any time soon.

As for the other planned tags, I'm trying to bring them in gradually. So I'm not really sure when the line will be / has been crossed for for some of them. The BDSM tag for example? Does all the spanking warrant the tag? What about the scene with Victoria and handcuffs?
I immediately pictured Sarah cornering the MC in his office and complaining:

"Now I have to make a pregnancy version of the waitress uniform for Lucy and Victoria ... and Hannah!!! When will I need to make a pregnancy version of the waitress uniform for me... (looking all hopeful while blushing like crazy)?

She is so cute!!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Apr 26, 2023
I immediately pictured Sarah cornering the MC in his office and complaining:

"Now I have to make a pregnancy version of the waitress uniform for Lucy and Victoria ... and Hannah!!! When will I need to make a pregnancy version of the waitress uniform for me... (looking all hopeful while blushing like crazy)?

She is so cute!!

"They are getting more by the day!!!"

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Dev Log 20

Hey guys!

This is the first dev log of 0.7, but I'll mostly be talking about 0.6:

As I did a few updates ago with 0.4, I plan on releasing a slightly newer version (0.6.1) for the public release in a couple of weeks - this will contain a few new features and a few changes, but nothing that would make it worth your while replaying, so if you've already played 0.6 then don't worry about getting this one.

First, I've recently reread the entire game for the first time in a while, with the intention of improving some of the spelling and punctuation. Most of the more recent updates were fine and went almost completely unchanged, but some of the earlier stuff from 0.1 and 0.2 was a little rough - so I've fixed that. In terms of content though, nothing has been changed.

Next, I've added a transparency slider to the preferences menu that will allow you to make the dialogue box less visible - The slider defaults to the current one that you're used to at 100%, but ranges down to being completely invisible at 0%.

I've had a few requests for this, so hopefully it will allow you to find the right balance between readability and visual impact.

Next, I've added all of the new characters that were introduced in 0.6 to the Character Bio menu. Turns out I'd also missed adding Lily in 0.5 - so I really need to learn to keep on top of this with new releases!

The final thing that I intend to add to 0.6.1 is something that I mentioned all the way back in one of the dev logs for 0.3, when I was making the replay gallery: A photo gallery for all of the pictures that the MC gets sent by or takes of the girls. Instead of making this a gallery in the main menu, I'll probably make this accessible in game, so it feels more like the MC is pulling up the pictures and taking a look - but ultimately it depends on how much work that turns out to be, I don't think it's worth a ton of time spent on UI design.

Of course, I've also begun working on 0.7 - I'm currently at around 8k words written, and it's going to be a 2 day update. I won't give away too much yet, but if you're a Victoria fan then I think you'll like this one!

As always, thank you all for your support, I really appreciate it!
- Cosy Creator

Apr 26, 2023
Dev Log 20

Hey guys!

As I did a few updates ago with 0.4, I plan on releasing a slightly newer version (0.6.1) for the public release in a couple of weeks - this will contain a few new features and a few changes, but nothing that would make it worth your while replaying, so if you've already played 0.6 then don't worry about getting this one.

First, I've recently reread the entire game for the first time in a while, with the intention of improving some of the spelling and punctuation. Most of the more recent updates were fine and went almost completely unchanged, but some of the earlier stuff from 0.1 and 0.2 was a little rough - so I've fixed that. In terms of content though, nothing has been changed.

Next, I've added a transparency slider to the preferences menu that will allow you to make the dialogue box less visible - The slider defaults to the current one that you're used to at 100%, but ranges down to being completely invisible at 0%.

I've had a few requests for this, so hopefully it will allow you to find the right balance between readability and visual impact.

Next, I've added all of the new characters that were introduced in 0.6 to the Character Bio menu. Turns out I'd also missed adding Lily in 0.5 - so I really need to learn to keep on top of this with new releases!

The final thing that I intend to add to 0.6.1 is something that I mentioned all the way back in one of the dev logs for 0.3, when I was making the replay gallery: A photo gallery for all of the pictures that the MC gets sent by or takes of the girls. Instead of making this a gallery in the main menu, I'll probably make this accessible in game, so it feels more like the MC is pulling up the pictures and taking a look - but ultimately it depends on how much work that turns out to be, I don't think it's worth a ton of time spent on UI design.

Of course, I've also begun working on 0.7 - I'm currently at around 8k words written, and it's going to be a 2 day update. I won't give away too much yet, but if you're a Victoria fan then I think you'll like this one!

- Cosy Creator
(y)

Reactions: Cosy Creator

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Dev Log 20

Hey guys!

- Cosy Creator
so public release will be 0.6.1?

Reactions: Cosy Creator

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Eh, I was aware going in that Rachel would upset some people - I think calling me an incel because they don't like a character is a bit much though :rolleyes:
Well obviously at least the person who wrote that "review" doesn't leave their bubble and did not face the 2+2=5 argument for why math is sexist a couple of years back.

I have to be honest, facing Rachel the first time almost made me stop playing until I got far enough to realize the point of the character. I've seen her ilk too often taken seriously that I was debating is it worth it but luckily I got through that and the latest update shows the pay off is coming soon :D

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Eh, I was aware going in that Rachel would upset some people - I think calling me an incel because they don't like a character is a bit much though :rolleyes:
Please ignore the haters and name callers!

There are creatures that hide behind the anonymity of an F95 name and talk smack about devs and, unless they go beyond the pale - it is rare for a mod to delete their posts and give a warning.

As your success grows - so with the troll population that will come to visit this thread.

If you focus on your creation and tell your story - your supporters on Patreon and SS will grow and, for me, trolls just go on the ignore list.

Most of us on this thread genuinely enjoy your story and we are looking for Many more revs of this AVN.

We've got your back!

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes