SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Did he actually promise not to do something at all with mika? Can only vaguely remember him telling either lucy or vicky not to worry about her, or something along those lines...

People half-seriously trying to pitch fucked up ideas for game sequels were some of my funniest moments on F95. I personally was quite keen on "Pale Carnations 2: Be Ian and fuck all hoes" and "Pale Carnations 3: Experience Chuck's darkest adventures" :KEK: Their original game is not my cup of tea, but the writer is so good at writing satisfying sex scene text, that I really hoped he could be cured from his horrible tastes. ^^

So then, my submission for "Cosy Cafe 2: The Dark Descent": :D

MC becomes the undisputed patriarch of town, so powerful that he's untouchable by law, and then he just uses the school as his personal funhouse. Some girls get paid, blackmailed, or just straight up used without consent, while others can't resist the most powerful man they ever met, long for the affections of the MC, and are willing to do whatever he wants, just to possibly getting a chance to be near him from time to time.

Of course there will also be a breeding station in the basement of the cafe - for those naughty misbehaving girls who are unwilling to obey obediently.

Basically a dark power fantasy on steroids! :KEK:

EDIT: Of course the MC will also use his power for really good deeds, like bringing his delicious restaurant meals to all the old folks in town, helping sexless guys to find girls so they get to experience romance and get ridden until their balls are dry, go on splendid vacations with the good girls, and bring the whole society back to a healthy state again - but the sexytimes can be dark, on occasion. :giggle:
I think I also prefer to have the MC do the bad deeds himself. After all thats the benefit of fiction: You can experience something evil while trying to be a really good person IRL. :giggle:
I personally never have an itch to play as a villain MC or super dark games, I try to be a good guy as much as I can regardless of IRL or fiction. However, I have made exceptions with a select few characters in other games.

Also, don't get me started on PC, I really enjoy the game, but I honestly had to drop it temporarily because I'm waiting to see if Hana and Mina get a throuple path or not. If they don't, I'm only going to play solo only paths, where I don't cheat on either of them. I'd rather wait though so that if there is a throuple path with them then well... I will only have to do the one playthrough, cause I won't care to do the solo paths at that point.

I hate having to choose between two LI's that I really like, and I really hate replaying games unless It's been a long time since I played, or it's so mind-blowing that I don't mind it. Good thing I don't have to worry about that in Cosy Cafe. :D

Apr 26, 2023
I personally never have an itch to play as a villain MC or super dark games, I try to be a good guy as much as I can regardless of IRL or fiction. However, I have made exceptions with a select few characters in other games.

Also, don't get me started on PC, I really enjoy the game, but I honestly had to drop it temporarily because I'm waiting to see if Hana and Mina get a throuple path or not. If they don't, I'm only going to play solo only paths, where I don't cheat on either of them. I'd rather wait though so that if there is a throuple path with them then well... I will only have to do the one playthrough, cause I won't care to do the solo paths at that point.

I hate having to choose between two LI's that I really like, and I really hate replaying games unless It's been a long time since I played, or it's so mind-blowing that I don't mind it. Good thing I don't have to worry about that in Cosy Cafe. :D

Its a bit different for me. My sexual greed clearly reacts to power and a few dark things, but then again, I also don't see sexual desire as something positive, so it doesn't really matter. On the other hand, I can't stand anything hateful outside of fucking, so many "vanilla" games are utterly unenjoyable for me, because either the girls treat the MC like shit, or the MC treats his "friends" like verbal punching bags "for jokes". Often I'm a bit amused how many people here tend to white knight for the smallest offenses to girls in a game, but are totally fine with treating the other guys in the game like absolute dirt. Well, its probably our nature to protect women to maybe get a chance to fuck them out of gratefulness, and to see other men as competition and therefore as free game. Not saying you do, of course. Like you say, best to treat everyone kindly - IRL and in-game. And I agree.

With PC I just cannot stand the writers often submissive writing for the MC, that he constantly puts the women on a pedestal (even the shitty ones), and the MC's endless pussy eating adventures (genuinly had to gag sometimes from the description lol).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel the same about not being able to get every girl in one playthrough. Hate it to replay a game, since the different paths become a huge mess in my head. Also its just boring af. Even just with excluding decisions its annoying, since I don't wanna miss anything of the game if I enjoy it. (Optional fetishes are good though.)

With Cosy Cafe I enjoy everything, and even better, I don't have to worry a single time to miss ANYTHING. Based devs making kinetic novels ftw.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Just finished writing a sweet, intimate scene with Sarah, then the first thing I see here is about the MC becoming the dark-lord of rape town :ROFLMAO:

Not that I mind at all, it was just a bit of a jarring contrast.

Anyway, yeah Mika isn't gonna happen. To be honest, I'm surprised to hear people find her so attractive, I kinda tried to make her a little plain. The same happened with an un-named side character in 0.6, I thought she was actually quite ugly, but as soon as it came out one of the patrons fell in love with her - it's strange how different tastes can be.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Just finished writing a sweet, intimate scene with Sarah, then the first thing I see here is about the MC becoming the dark-lord of rape town :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, yeah Mika isn't gonna happen. To be honest, I'm surprised to hear people find her so attractive, I kinda tried to make her a little plain. The same happened with an un-named side character in 0.6, I thought she was actually quite ugly, but as soon as it came out one of the patrons fell in love with her - it's strange how different tastes can be.
I think it's more the allure of something explicitly forbidden than anything actually attractive about her tbh. Like it'd be kinda fun to brutally cuck her sorta boyfriend right in front of him, pull the MC's creampie out of her, throw it in his face and yell Spider-Man before running off into the sunset but that has nothing to do with whether or not she's attractive.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
i would not get whit mika regardless off the "off limits" thing

she put all her eggs in the basket whit the arrogant prick ,having a women who just jumps from one guy to the next isn't really relationship material ,especially in a harem

the whole kidnapping and making her a breeding cow or milk cow or the likes, seems a bit to much like rape fetish which isn't my thing ether

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
It doesn't need to get as dark as that, just turn one of the spare rooms in to a dungeon and let Victoria deal with Mika :devilish:

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020

well, if she wasnt such a bitch
i really like that pink hair, would be better if its bubblegum pink
and if werent for the so called promise, which Mc could've worded it differently
a piss-off fuck and mindbreaking would be a great revenge
it's something like once you take in some narcotics, you know you couldnt go back the normal route anymore
it's gonna be some kind of addiction for Mika of which she will never get from MC
who incidentally awakens her inner masochist with all that happened
in fact, all bitches and head strong girl are hardcore masochist once you break them

I think it's more the allure of something explicitly forbidden than anything actually attractive about her tbh. Like it'd be kinda fun to brutally cuck her sorta boyfriend right in front of him, pull the MC's creampie out of her, throw it in his face and yell Spider-Man before running off into the sunset but that has nothing to do with whether or not she's attractive.
well, if it's at final stage of the story
of which MC won and he gets to punish both the dickhead and mika
raping her in front of him, deflowering her with any means other than youching her directly
would be a good ending for both of them
after all, tapping into the darkside sounds more natural as a human
than the usual goody two shoes

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: wiseold6996

Reheake

Sep 22, 2023
I'm ashamed to admit, but I can't keep it to myself anymore - I've played (read?) this game 4 times already from the very beginning and every time I had a blast. This is literally the best harem game on this site. It definitely hits the mark, if there was a choice - I would choose the same way the plot is going now. And the main character...god, how fucked up are the beta virgins who get pussy in spite of themselves. And stunning girls, not only and not so much in appearance, that I could not refuse one. I can't wait for the next version. Give. Give. Give
It's a pity I can't support you with money, this is one of, if not the only game that I would like to support
Translated by Google translator, so I apologize if anything is not clear.

Last edited:

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
so MC just need to mindbreak her and degrade mika to nothing more than a sow
Maybe she does something unforgivable and MC loses it for a moment and returns to his uncontrolled furious former self and just rapes her as a hot blooded revenge hatefuck?! :sneaky:
MC becomes the undisputed patriarch of town, so powerful that he's untouchable by law, and then he just uses the school as his personal funhouse. Some girls get paid, blackmailed, or just straight up used without consent
youneedjesus.gif

My vote is for keeping Cosy Cafe light and wholesome. Plenty of dark games on this site for all the depraved lunatics out there.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

Please keep writing Cosy Cafe as you have been.

Part of what makes this AVN work is that the MC does not have to resort to brutality towards women (even Mika), or even much in the way of fighting with the other guys in the school.

I agree with some of the other posters here that the A__Hole guys need to be taken down a peg or three, but I think slowly stripping them of their perceived right to certain women, done casually as though those guys cannot stop what is inevitable, makes it so much worse for them.

SO - IMO - just keep on writing the story as you have been.

I'm looking forward to the next rev and that intimate scene with Sarah!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
At first I was not to thrilled to play this VN, I did keep an eye on it, but seeing some members use it as fan tag kinda made me wonder more about it. So I finaly played it, I feel dumb now, this VN is very well done, not entirely kinetic because you get a few choices, but the girls are cute, the story is very well made and the scenes are beautiful, I really want to see more updates for this VN, because the VN story is beautiful and I want to see how the MC become the top dog of the city or just be the alpha and make the vipers crawl.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
I agree that some of the other posters here that the A__Hole guys need to be taken down a peg or three, but I think slowly stripping them of their perceived right to certain women, done casually as though those guys cannot stop what is inevitable, makes it so much worse for them.
bro, i would say that's exactly whats going on at the moment
MC getting Victoria, Hannah, Sarah is a heavy blow to the dickhead if my presumed plot regarding the founding families are to be true
after all them having to intermarriage to maintain control is a huge sign

Apr 26, 2023

Just take it as inspiration for the next scene! :BootyTime:

On a serious note, though, I hope you wouldn't even let yourself pressure by huge amounts of people - no matter what they want. Its just fun to write favourite ideas and such. If something hits your own interest and you end up putting it in the game - great. But not just because some of us - or many of us - want something. Its clearly becoming apparent that your game speaks to A LOT of people and your taste is shared by many - so sticking to your own vision 100% makes sense.

Also, I just love how many people were starving for an authentic dominant MC. Maybe Cosy Cafe will single-handedly save the world from the femdom epidemic!? :cool:

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
I agree on all accounts. The "no-kink-shaming way" is dangerous for humans.

Although I sincerely hope you are consistent and spread the same message on gay games and incest games as well.
Not sure what you mean by that, exactly. Are you asking whether I would demand a dev add that content to their game if they didn't plan to, or to strip it out if it was there because I don't like it? In either case, I wouldn't. Is that what you meant?

Or are you asking if I would tell a dev that had that stuff in his game to ignore people demanding that he remove it and keep the game the way he wants it? Because I would, but I also most likely wouldn't be playing those games in the first place. I want no part of M/M and am not a big fan of incest either.

As for spreading messages, you can see how few posts I've made - fewer than you, even. I don't really post enough to spread any message.

w123t4

May 26, 2019

In mika's situation I don't think it is related to how beautiful her model is, just her bitch attitude and what she had done make people want mc to punish her(in an adult game then by sex of course). When you said that mc will not touch her the player kind of develop a taboo feeling against you, like a teenager will do everything that his/her parents won't allow him/her to do at that time, so the best solution to solve this problem is to make mc get his hands on mika. :cool:

Apr 26, 2023
Not sure what you mean by that, exactly. Are you asking whether I would demand a dev add that content to their game if they didn't plan to, or to strip it out if it was there because I don't like it? In either case, I wouldn't. Is that what you meant?

Or are you asking if I would tell a dev that had that stuff in his game to ignore people demanding that he remove it and keep the game the way he wants it? Because I would, but I also most likely wouldn't be playing those games in the first place. I want no part of M/M and am not a big fan of incest either.

As for spreading messages, you can see how few posts I've made - fewer than you, even. I don't really post enough to spread any message.

You posted this GIF

youneedjesus.gif

and then called some of us depraved lunatics because we like rape or mindbreak in games.

I don't mind the insult (maybe it was even meant jokingly, maybe not), it's good to speak out against degeneracy, and I fully agree that people benefit from religion.

But there is no need to play dumb now. I said you should then be consistent and do the same when encountering incest lovers and gay people. Because otherwise you would be a hypocrite.

So, are you calling out gays and tell them about Sodom and Gomorra?

If not, it would then be consistent to stay silent about rape and mindbreak of fictional women as well.

With femdom its different of course - thats always fair game. :BootyTime:

Apr 26, 2023

My first response was too harsh. Apologies.

Wish you a good day.

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes