ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
any patreon is here? when Release Date ? View attachment 436017 View attachment 436017
TheGary announced that the amount of work for Chapter 3, with both new characters and a new location, makes the usual release date of the 5th of the month for the admiral tier very unlikely. My best guess is 3-4 days delay (no insider information, just gut feeling). Add up the usual lead time to see it here.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I would guess they are 'changeover' screens as you end Chapter 2 and start Chapter 3.

That is probably 'Uncle'

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It is interesting, what is the difference? Just the background? Just two pictures and so many questions in my head ;)
These are two ends for the latest Patron download. It figures Chapter 2 as a stand alone with these ends (just a few images and dialogs to "complete" the story, no "event" per se. Please meet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Image depends on...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TheGary just let us know that the next release will be "Chapter 3", making it smaller to download. And it's not going to be on the 5th, so don't ask :rolleyes:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi guys, there's no "animated" tag for this game. Could anyone confirm whether or not it has animations?
Some may think it's a silly question but I've come across other games that didn't include the tag by mistake since they were animated

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes