ponzischemer123

Mar 18, 2019
Mr. Dots should make one last update after chapter 4 is done. It should be fast fowarded in time (about 19 years). Then F will be banging D's and G's daughters and get them pregnant.

Reactions: deewang12

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
At least they are way faster than AWAM game. which is earning so much money with progressing in snail speed. mr dotes games are doing far better than other dumbass famous games. so appreciate that
Really you think that is bad? Have you heard of the tale of the city that is being milked?

On a serious note I'm really glad that Chapter 4 is around the corner.
I just hope CH4 will have enough content and isn't rushed.

Reactions: RustyV

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
At least they are way faster than AWAM game. which is earning so much money with progressing in snail speed. mr dotes games are doing far better than other dumbass famous games. so appreciate that
Regardless what other devs do, this game still shouldn't had taken five years to be completed.

G0KUBLACK

Feb 19, 2021
They have the whole of Chapter 4 to do it.
They have to please the sharing crowed or they'll cry even more.
Is not like the sharing crowded "will cry" is something that has been promised since Ch 1 and Mr Dots saying that the sharing path will continue but is not like that then he shouldn't make promises that he will not keep and not make the game with the MMF path since the beginning

G0KUBLACK

Feb 19, 2021
Don't worry. That wont happen anyway. Let them have their fever dream.
Well that "dream" was supposed to happen since the beginning,a game where you had to corrupt your daughter,starting with her being a sweet innocent girl ending in a corrupted woman,and that is why besides the D path that CH 1 and 2 were so good,but the suscribers or patreons were the ones with "the dream" of a pure and innocent girl and not only that they change all the female personalities in this game and that dream unfortunately came true and that is why Ch 3 is what it is

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mr. Dots should make one last update after chapter 4 is done. It should be fast fowarded in time (about 19 years). Then F will be banging D's and G's daughters and get them pregnant.
he would be in his 60s then.

Regardless what other devs do, this game still shouldn't had taken five years to be completed.
it wouldn't if patreon hadn't shitted their pants.

Can someone describe all the girls with whom you can have a relationship)?
2x lolis (elena (sexaddict) and jennifer (shy virgin)), 1 busty girl (daughter, bit naive), few adult women who mc fucks, georgina very busty co-worker (smart lady), few random women and with 1 of them can initiate sharing (she's in relationship with her father too).

Reactions: Looper9

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I restarted chapter one to try and get all the reward images, but I'm having trouble with one. Since I need to get them all to unlock that last one I could use some help.
Does anyone know what choices are needed to get the "We're Back Home" reward/achievement image?

Ehh... I like the incest game genre as much as most, but double or more generation incest gets pretty squicky.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It wasn't just the game. First DMD was banned from Patreon by the morality police, an early victim of cancel culture. Any other dev would have just dropped the game,but MrDots wanted to see it finished. So while he was looking for a home for DMD he had to have a cash venture and that was Melody which led to a very interrupted update release schedule for DMD. 2 months Melody, 1 month DMD. Then Sunshine Love for revenue and it's an every other month release for DMD. All in all not so much milking as keeping the VN alive.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What potential fell flat because of Patreon's rule changes, exactly? This had to be taken off because it was an incest game that couldn't really be anything else because of the title and MrD didn't want to change that title and then make a patch for it. Nothing was lost by taking it off Patreon because it's still exactly what it was always meant to be.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
What potential fell flat because of Patreon's rule changes, exactly? This had to be taken off because it was an incest game that couldn't really be anything else because of the title and MrD didn't want to change that title and then make a patch for it. Nothing was lost by taking it off Patreon because it's still exactly what it was always meant to be.
I have a feeling that if this would've stayed their no. 1 priority and they wouldn't had need to do other projects to make revenue to be able to keep this alive, there could've been much better writing for this because that one started to lack pretty badly. Chapter 3 at least to me seemed to be some kind of result of exhaustion, since the writing from all of the three chapters in that one was the worst. I also don't really know about the last sentence there, since they removed all the functions of sharing, BDSM and exhibitionism points for the Chapter 3 and Chapter 4, when they were assumingly supposed to play much bigger part in the game originally.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes