Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Meh, I presumed it was same format as something somewhere else in the US that was Uni college placename. but I'm right on university and college being synonyms over there? Or did Hollywood lie to me?

*in tears* Hollywood LIEEES! LIES I TELL YOU!

Some typos are just... kinda born to be made, (dont know how else to put it). When I try to write fast enough to keep up with my muse when it's on point, a lot of the time I make the exact same typo: Teh instead of The.
Imo, the US has 53 (if you count Guam, Puerto Rico and D.C.) separately post high school systems. And then there are multiple private schools. The label College vs University and distinctions between the two are fluid.

Here is a good article on it:

The article points out our system confuses foreign students - mostly because imo we have no standards that aren’t constantly broken.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Most Americans don't understand other higher ed system either. It seems most students either go to their parents alma mater, university close to home, party school (WVU) or the one that accepted them.

A55M4N

Aug 29, 2018
I have been waiting patiently for an update to this game. Now I find that I have to wait until sometime in November for he next update? This is what happens when you have multiple projects that you are trying to run at the same time. Oh well, I guess I will continue trying different paths in the game until the next update.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
I have been waiting patiently for an update to this game. Now I find that I have to wait until sometime in November for he next update? This is what happens when you have multiple projects that you are trying to run at the same time. Oh well, I guess I will continue trying different paths in the game until the next update.
It’s been well known by most fans for months that the next update of DMD was always going to be in late November. All it takes to know this is doing a little research dude.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
It has been this way for a long while... He updates Melody twice, then DMD... Been playing since last yr, I believe, but its all worth it, as soon as I see D, naked...

Mar 7, 2018
It has been this way for a long while... He updates Melody twice, then DMD... Been playing since last yr, I believe, but its all worth it, as soon as I see D, naked...
Yeah, a long time! Sometimes I feel like I almost forget the recent stuff that happened because I play to many other games updates between..

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes