lil dicky

Jul 12, 2017
I have a series of saves with (I think) all routes and combinations (D,D+Elena,D+Georginia,D+Jenniffer, D+E+J, D+E+G, D+E+J+G etc.)
Although not all of them are complete up to the current update, only D alone and D+E.
Coud you post the save for the D only route? Would be appreciated

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
Coud you post the save for the D only route? Would be appreciated
I don't have the game, so I can't check wich of them are the D only, but I think the page 6 saves were the ones, here it is a rar with all of them, in any case, they have names on them once you use them in-game.

Reactions: stever

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Same to you armion :D Soon its DMD month! Feel my hype is dying down a bit with these long wait-times but at least I look forward to the photographer job stuff, and continuation of the main story. :)
And I am looking for more Elena.And Jennifer if we lucky and Georgina too.D we will get no doubt.
So many good games and fianly some with female MC taht are not RPGM:)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is the trip to the countryside is over in the next update?

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Is the trip to the countryside is over in the next update?
We are going back to D’s home.

I wrote two scenes already - but not sure how much of my prose will stand.
Given my non-paid writing interest, this means I write about the following: something lawyerly; something business related; something with a female character closer to MC’s age; or something highly emotional of an either negative or bittersweet nature.

I’m looking to write at least one more scene - and maybe a fourth scene. So that shows that one or all of the areas above are being scripted.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
We are going back to D’s home.

I wrote two scenes already - but not sure how much of my prose will stand.
Given my non-paid writing interest, this means I write about the following: something lawyerly; something business related; something with a female character closer to MC’s age; or something highly emotional of an either negative or bittersweet nature.

I’m looking to write at least one more scene - and maybe a fourth scene. So that shows that one or all of the areas above are being scripted.
Nice, looking forward to hearing from Mr Dots the next few days for the official announcement of 0.20

Reactions: gillberg1997

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
And so begins another period of time, a couple weeks long, where I'm desperately checking mrdotsgames.com several times a day just on the off chance that there's an update, maybe even some preview pictures, up. Christmas is a whole month early this year guys.

MrTaboo

Jan 31, 2018
In terms of the taboo (qazi incest) games out there, this one probably was the best story-driven most realistic game I've played. Haven't tried the second chapter yet but 1st one was great.

Reactions: bolenart

Wuggie

Jun 20, 2017
In terms of the taboo (qazi incest) games out there, this one probably was the best story-driven most realistic game I've played. Haven't tried the second chapter yet but 1st one was great.
Second chapter gets even better, I recommend you check it out! This is still my most looked forward to game on here and how I found F95 in the first place.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

chefkoch

Nov 12, 2017
Hello....
Does anyone have a Savegame for Chapter 2 , Day 1??
I played Chapter one few months ago,than make a new windows on my PC and forget to save Files......DAMN.
I have found a few Savegames,but not from Day one on.(but want to play Chapter One from Day one on.)

And by the way....nice Game.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Second chapter gets even better, I recommend you check it out! This is still my most looked forward to game on here and how I found F95 in the first place.
I have to agree, this game draws you into the plot and you start to feel for the characters. You want more for D than to be used as a stereo-typed fuck-toy.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
And so begins another period of time, a couple weeks long, where I'm desperately checking mrdotsgames.com several times a day just on the off chance that there's an update, maybe even some preview pictures, up. Christmas is a whole month early this year guys.
I feel ya, i cant wait to spend more time with my little angel, its gonna be a long month....

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes