Jan 27, 2017
so he makes a prequel 'Dating my Rachel' :rolleyes:
he remains in DMD universe and can tell the story that leads to DMD

Reactions: volto

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
so he makes a prequel 'Dating my Rachel' :rolleyes:
he remains in DMD universe and can tell the story that leads to DMD
And we know it won't be a happy ending. Like Rouge One. (Sorry, if that is a spoiler to someone.)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
And we know it won't be a happy ending. Like Rouge One. (Sorry, if that is a spoiler to someone.)
as long as the 'result' is a cute daughter, i'm happy :happyblush
and certainly the relation between the two parents weren't always shatterd

Oct 29, 2016
The Only , and i mean ONLY , solution to these kind of issues , applicable not only to DMD but to all adult games that may have troubles with "strict policies" on Patreon or else is simply this:

Create a host site , like Patreon and simply process all payments with cryptocurrencies through bitpay or simply by creating smart contracts per individual.
I am sure that this will lead to numerous supporters who will more willingly pay with crypto rather than paypal or credit.
Myself included.
Untill then all others solutions are nothing more than mediocre ones.

Just my 2 cents.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
No serious developer can develop a game just for the sake of development. He would lose reputation if his name was connected to a crappy game and it doesn't matter that he was forced to do so. Marketing is really important
He wouldn't be 'developing a game just for the sake of development'. The game on Patreon page would be there only to keep his funds coming while he develops the real game he always had in mind: DMD. I guess all his followers would understand that. They would be pleased that what meant a lot to them (DMD) was not turned into priority-2, or side work. I guess it means no reputation loss (His original deal was to deliver DMD). Once he finishes the game everyone wants to see finished (DMD) he can consider work seriously on the Patreon page game, or just scrap it and start a brand new game. From my point of view it wouldn't impact Mr.Dots credibility in a negative way, much on the contrary.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
... and simply process all payments with cryptocurrencies through bitpay or simply by creating smart contracts per individual.
Relying on non-common transaction types or currencies won't work because the majority of people either: don't use them; or don't trust them (yet?).

Whatever form transactions take they need to be simple to use for the everyday person and they need to securely protect that person's financial details from any miss-use by either the company running the web-service or the subscribers of said web-service.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Holy f**king sh*t! :mad:

I think so for me lets look there should be a new dmd version out by now... and I find THIS! I did have a feel back in last year, as this wannabe Gaddafis on patreon did begin with this "lets throw shit at people because we can" game. Next should then be SummertimeSaga. Sorry people if i scare you, but its logical if you think on it.

Hell and back. Can not some folks found some "free" creator supporting platform on some liberal island state? :pensive: I wonder if the penguins give domains out? They should as a plus also not care for human fanaticism prude anti fantasy zealots and so on.

One possible solace: This pat(r|hetic)on site will kill them self off the market. I hope.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
He wouldn't be 'developing a game just for the sake of development'. The game on Patreon page would be there only to keep his funds coming while he develops the real game he always had in mind: DMD. I guess all his followers would understand that. They would be pleased that what meant a lot to them (DMD) was not turned into priority-2, or side work. I guess it means no reputation loss (His original deal was to deliver DMD). Once he finishes the game everyone wants to see finished (DMD) he can consider work seriously on the Patreon page game, or just scrap it and start a brand new game. From my point of view it wouldn't impact Mr.Dots credibility in a negative way, much on the contrary.
There's a problem with your logic: New patrons. Soon, he'll start gaining patrons who are not interested in incest games and once the incest fans leave, then the new audience will demand more and more content for the new game. He'll have no choice but to make the new game a priority.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
The game on Patreon page would be there only to keep his funds coming while he develops the real game he always had in mind .... Once he finishes the game everyone wants to see finished (DMD) he can consider work seriously on the Patreon page game, or just scrap it and start a brand new game.
Just how dumb do you think Patreon is?
If they don't see progress on the 'Patreon' game but notice progress on DMD game instead they could just suspend his Patreon account again, stating that they believe he is trying to circumvent his agreement with them.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
guise guise he should just make them step relatives guise problem solved XD
That wont work because Patreon includes most legal family associations (both blood based and non-blood based) in their incest restriction. eg. you can't use 'step' or 'in-law' to bypass the restriction.

People just need to accept that creators that want to include any restricted content are no-longer allowed to use Patreon as a source of funding.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Just how dumb do you think Patreon is?
If they don't see progress on the 'Patreon' game but notice progress on DMD game instead they could just suspend his Patreon account again, stating that they believe he is trying to circumvent his agreement with them.
that's exactly what i'm expecting to happen and it's totally idiotic,it should be none of their business what is he doing outside of patreon based stuff,the money he gets comes from his supporters,not from patreon itself
as i said,with that logic they could suspend his page if he says that he will buy diesel instead of hybrid...

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
That wont work because Patreon includes most legal family associations (both blood based and non-blood based) in their incest restriction. eg. you can't use 'step' or 'in-law' to bypass the restriction.
Yeah I know, I was just kidding. Last two days it seems like every tenth post is someone rushing in breathlessly with this GENIUS IDEA that will fix everything. Just having some fun. :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: SikaNauta

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
that's exactly what i'm expecting to happen and it's totally idiotic,it should be none of their business what is he doing outside of patreon based stuff,the money he gets comes from his supporters,not from patreon itself
as i said,with that logic they could suspend his page if he says that he will buy diesel instead of hybrid...
Exactly. It is a kind of a dictatorship: "You cannot wear black and use our pages!" whatever you do outside Patreon is none of their business, but since they can terminate your account there they will do as if it was their business.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I read this on ( )

"Arthur Kelly
…but wait to see if MrD verifies this a legit. I donated 5 bucks to see if it was real and it went thru. What say you MrD? Can we use this to keep you fed?"

I hope this works!

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes