3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Heidi is about or around 30
Red hot, whatever the age. As well as all her other qualities, skills, facilities and attributes, of course!

But seriously, you're right. The experience shows. Kathy is similar in a number of ways (they even share some of the poses and attitudes), but like, much more knowing. Less awkward, no "harum-scarum". She's seen and been through more, endured when not enjoyed it. Great creation.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
you realize taht 12-13 and 14 the links are in offline mode right? so the save doesnt work
im trying to find a converter that isnt posted anymore
What do you mean? Every chapter up to 14 is available for free online and downloadable. That’s why I said “if you are using the online version” as they didn’t say which one.

Jul 27, 2018
after playing ch 14 the feeling I have is the same as when I played Dual Family, very bad fuck shit. It made me depressed. After the first sex scene with Amanda (which cant be avoided) I played like a saint and didnt get involved with any other girl, NO SEX with Heidi, Khaty or Lily. I hope in the end MC will be rewarded for his good behavior.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
after playing ch 14 the feeling I have is the same as when I played Dual Family, very bad fuck shit. It made me depressed. After the first sex scene with Amanda (which cant be avoided) I played like a saint and didnt get involved with any other girl, NO SEX with Heidi, Khaty or Lily. I hope in the end MC will be rewarded for his good behavior.
There will be multiple endings, at the minimum we can speculate there’ll be At least one ending for each grill

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I was doing a pure Amanda playthrough but at this point, fuck it, should have gone for Heidi since the start, the much better girl, her attitude makes 0 sense and Heidi is cuter and her scenes are hotter anyways, especially in this current free chapter. Hopefully there's a good ending for players who decided to split from the original path because I am over Amanda lol

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I was doing a pure Amanda playthrough but at this point, fuck it, should have gone for Heidi since the start, the much better girl, her attitude makes 0 sense and Heidi is cuter and her scenes are hotter anyways, especially in this current free chapter. Hopefully there's a good ending for players who decided to split from the original path because I am over Amanda lol
You and about 99.9% of everybody else are over bitchy panties. :ROFLMAO:

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
The answer is not always the same. Sometimes it's "me" (aka the MC), sometimes it's Moe, and so on. As far as I know it can only be one of the characters from the game.
Little late to the party but I typed in "Moe", "Mortelli" and "Moe Mortelli" and her response was always:

"Nope! It was Moe". It's annoying as fuck.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Heidi would be a much better choice in reality than Amanda (Incest aside). After owning your own business for awhile (particularly a bar) you tend to prioritize life choices differently.
Since I have not played past ch 14 I am wondering if Kathy will now try to seduce Heidi like she did the MC.
I guess that would limit the amount of opportunity the MC has for cheating on Amanda. lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
If you’re talking the links in the op, they’re there. It’s the last link for each chapter. You can also join the lovejoint discord and check #links for the chapters.
oh maybe until chapter 11 are online but on the official version from 12 to 14 are in offline mode the files

Reactions: XHere4FunX

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
oh maybe until chapter 11 are online but on the official version from 12 to 14 are in offline mode the files
I double checked, they’re there and work when clicked on. Honestly, I don’t know why they don’t link each post from the love joint blog, giving to player to option to play online or offline when they click on the “play game” link

Reactions: DrFog

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
I double checked, they’re there and work when clicked on. Honestly, I don’t know why they don’t link each post from the love joint blog, giving to player to option to play online or offline when they click on the “play game” link
ok lets say you play ch 11 cracked, but then you download 12 taht is not cracked and is in off line mode

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
ok lets say you play ch 11 cracked, but then you download 12 taht is not cracked and is in off line mode
Cracked is basically online. If you play the download versions, you have to start from the beginning. I recommend online because you can use backup saves
Edit: don’t play cracked, as it appears no one is releasing cracked versions anymore

AiRaid

Jul 12, 2018
Is there an incest patch or something for this? I'm sick of this "childhood friend" bullshit.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes