maria

Jul 19, 2017
i payed 10 backs and cant play wtf?
my money is written off, but I cannot pass authorization

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
i payed 10 backs and cant play wtf?
my money is written off, but I cannot pass authorization
Are you a current patron or did you cancel your pledge? What seems to be going on, are you being looped thru the authorization? In the future, I recommend using the love joint discord or Palmers patreon page for troubleshooting.

maria

Jul 19, 2017
Are you a current patron or did you cancel your pledge? What seems to be going on, are you being looped thru the authorization? In the future, I recommend using the love joint discord or Palmers patreon page for troubleshooting.
i am a current patron, not canceled pledge. I push "Allow" and then it returns me to the page with "unlock with patreon". Sry for my english

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
i am a current patron, not canceled pledge. I push "Allow" and then it returns me to the page with "unlock with patreon". Sry for my english
Ok, it seems like the patreon api (security) is having issues at the moment, I’d try playing it later. Sorry for the inconvenience

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Could have sworn last time I played this the daughter was your actual daughter. Now it's doing the "oh, she's my adopted daughter" thing, which really takes away from the whole story with the mom and seems really weird. I understand the Patreon issue, but is there a patch, or a different version somewhere?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You can change the relationships and the names on the Main Page. I think using the wrench icon?
At least you used-to-could.
The option may have changed.

nice4u222

May 22, 2018
If I pledge on Patreon can I continue from a save exported from the public versions, or would I have to play through the whole game again? (Or are there any saves I could download that would work with the Patreon release?)

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
If I pledge on Patreon can I continue from a save exported from the public versions, or would I have to play through the whole game again? (Or are there any saves I could download that would work with the Patreon release?)
If you used the official online version, your save file will work. If not, you can download one .

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Good point!

Most of my posts here are at least partly tongue-in-cheek ;)

But I do like Heidi (as you may have noticed ...)

maria

Jul 19, 2017
pretty coooooool, i cant play the game, cause patreon dont take my virtual card, asshole. At this moment i havent an phisical credit card and paypall doesnt help me because iam from russia. Palmer, if u read this text pls give us another method to pay you for game. Id like to pay but i cant do it - tnx to fucking patreons rules

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes