3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Is the all chapters 1-14 thing packed as individual chapters or one executable that works on them all? If the former, could we get the latter?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
still many chapters coming so combining them is in far future even if that happens since that would be quite a big download.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
still many chapters coming so combining them is in far future even if that happens since that would be quite a big download.
Aah thanks! Personally I'm not super concerned about download size if it's under about 20 gigs.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Is there a way of changing the "my childhood friend" phrase into something else?
At the front page, there's a wrench where you can customize your relation. That should fix it.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
DFD is coming to an end, no ETA on how long that’ll take when the game is finished though.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
this is probably the best dad/daughter game i have ever played...very nice

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Very few chapters of DFD remain. They will be released as usual, except you also get the new game the same time. Also, we are doing everything we can to circumvent the current Patreon problems, and apologize for the current inconvenience.

Reactions: Jeancul

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
If I hadn't been such a fan of this game for so long, I wouldn't be commenting at all. But chapter 17 is a serious disappointment. I really did think @Palmer and his team could write Amanda back into the narrative, but it's even worse than I thought:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you choose no, there's literally nothing else that happens in this update for me, because I chose Kathy last chapter, so I guess I'll try again with a Heidi save. Choices in previous chapters should affect content of course, but a game where the choices that I WANT TO MAKE as a player invested in the story should never result in NO content.

Obviously, lots of games have places where the MC can make a bad choice that results in no content. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about "Oh, you like Kathy more than Heidi or Amanda and didn't want to have sex with Lily several chapters ago? No content for you!!" That's dumb.

Edit: I'm not saying that I demand another Kathy sex scene in this update! I understand it's Amanda focused. But if you've chosen Kathy over Heidi last chapter and reject Amanda in this chapter, it takes like 5 minutes to "play" this release. Disappointing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well tbh its the lame excuse a lot of people were expecting... still a sad downward spiraling fate for a once promising story.

Glad I told that hoe to carry her own fuckin boxes :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: McWoodz

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I like this game but the lack of an apparent, keyword being apparent, harem ending kind of kills it for me. Plus it's a pain to download the each episode individually. I haven't played since episode 7 or 8. But the game is coming to a close, and when it does I'm hoping a combined game of all the episodes will be available.

Reactions: RustyV

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
I like this game but the lack of an apparent, keyword being apparent, harem ending kind of kills it for me. Plus it's a pain to download the each episode individually. I haven't played since episode 7 or 8. But the game is coming to a close, and when it does I'm hoping a combined game of all the episodes will be available.
We will release the entire game in one downloadable file. Enjoy 10+ hours of VN :)

caju

Oct 5, 2017
On my first play through, everything cruising along...
Then chapter 12 ends with me drinking beer and watching tv alone.
On to chapter 13... I wake up naked with 2 girls that I definitely didnt go to bed with...

Looks like I have to restart from the beginning AND use a walk through to get continuity?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes