4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
I'm runnin a business making fat stacks. Don't know how different it could be. Got 4 bots 2 clerks, 2 Techs. Dunno.

Just a helping tip.

You can easily edit the saved file to make your bots do all 3 jobs :)
and 6 pods are too few...maybe we can upgrade our shop at later update to house more and maybe to to be able to make our custom bots ^^

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
I prefer the 6 cap, means you have to be choosy on the ones you keep and the ones you sell. Will work much better once theres more base content so that S ranks cant be found in the dump and are actually rare.

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
Better late then never.
this is an updated version of the dragon mod.

it is ONLY to 2 extra girls i made, w/no sound.

FinalCyn

Nov 4, 2019
I've got to agree that we need more spaces for bots. Maybe leave the original six slots for our personal bots and then have a storage room upgrade with X slots for bots we are repairing or selling. Have the bots in those slots unable to be assigned jobs, meaning the only job xp they get is from direct training. That way players aren't just filling up the warehouse with bedroom toys, leveling them all at once and then selling them off to the brothel en-masse.

Second, I'd suggest making the player's home more up-gradable in general. Amenities that reduce stability decay for bots, better tools to improve our work, possibly manufacturing capabilities.

Third, you've got stats underutilized. Combat does nothing. You track familiarity for individual parts and bot types, use that. Autonomy is basically limited to how many jobs a bot can have, that's wasting it. For example, you could make it so that bots will do there jobs even if your not actively there. Maybe set a system to flag parts for sale then have a chance that you can return from a scavenging run to find your clerk has sold a bunch of parts for you. Profit determined by the social skill. Use that part familiarity tracking to have bots take care of basic maintenance for you, for example if you have D rank familiarity with a Nova power core then a bot can repair it up to 60% by themselves. If its B rank then they can bring it to 80% and fix minor defects. If it's S rank then they can fix anything that is fixable. Use the bots autonomy and mechanic/engineering skill to determine if they fix something and how much they get done.

My fourth and final(for now) suggestion, more uses for the bots in general. Set it up to send bots out on errands, say you need a powercore maybe have a tech bot go scavenging for you, or have a clerk go out and check the flea markets. If I were in the MC's shoes, I'd eventually be running at least 6 bots 2 each combat, tech, and clerk. One clerk would run my counter, one combat would handle my shops security, and one tech would handle the basic repair stuff, letting me focus on repair contracts and more important repairs. The other three would be sent out to find parts. the tech for scavenging, the clerk for haggling, and the combat playing bodyguard for both.

I get that some of this would be a cast iron bitch to code, and worse to balance, but I think they would be pretty good improvements for rewarding longer term players.

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
Also i have to add about bot managment....we can make our own club which we will utilize our sex bot for income and our combat bots for security....and if possible to be able to create our own series of bots....i know it is a hell of a lot of code...but it is something that really miss from this type of game :)...also a gang wars would be good so we can utilize our combat bots better...maybe we take over our old boss :p

Lastly a self maintaince facility would be good for our factional bots cuz this repair routine is a big husle after one point...

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
I've got to agree that we need more spaces for bots. Maybe leave the original six slots for our personal bots and then have a storage room upgrade with X slots for bots we are repairing or selling. Have the bots in those slots unable to be assigned jobs, meaning the only job xp they get is from direct training. That way players aren't just filling up the warehouse with bedroom toys, leveling them all at once and then selling them off to the brothel en-masse.

Second, I'd suggest making the player's home more up-gradable in general. Amenities that reduce stability decay for bots, better tools to improve our work, possibly manufacturing capabilities.

Third, you've got stats underutilized. Combat does nothing. You track familiarity for individual parts and bot types, use that. Autonomy is basically limited to how many jobs a bot can have, that's wasting it. For example, you could make it so that bots will do there jobs even if your not actively there. Maybe set a system to flag parts for sale then have a chance that you can return from a scavenging run to find your clerk has sold a bunch of parts for you. Profit determined by the social skill. Use that part familiarity tracking to have bots take care of basic maintenance for you, for example if you have D rank familiarity with a Nova power core then a bot can repair it up to 60% by themselves. If its B rank then they can bring it to 80% and fix minor defects. If it's S rank then they can fix anything that is fixable. Use the bots autonomy and mechanic/engineering skill to determine if they fix something and how much they get done.

My fourth and final(for now) suggestion, more uses for the bots in general. Set it up to send bots out on errands, say you need a powercore maybe have a tech bot go scavenging for you, or have a clerk go out and check the flea markets. If I were in the MC's shoes, I'd eventually be running at least 6 bots 2 each combat, tech, and clerk. One clerk would run my counter, one combat would handle my shops security, and one tech would handle the basic repair stuff, letting me focus on repair contracts and more important repairs. The other three would be sent out to find parts. the tech for scavenging, the clerk for haggling, and the combat playing bodyguard for both.

I get that some of this would be a cast iron bitch to code, and worse to balance, but I think they would be pretty good improvements for rewarding longer term players.
Good ideas, most of these already on my todo list in some form. Some may even see light during Feb updates.

Problem is i have limited free time and long todo list, so not everything i want get implemented here and now.
If you like bigger updates more often see my signature :D

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Also i have to add about bot managment....we can make our own club which we will utilize our sex bot for income and our combat bots for security....and if possible to be able to create our own series of bots....i know it is a hell of a lot of code...but it is something that really miss from this type of game :)...also a gang wars would be good so we can utilize our combat bots better...maybe we take over our old boss :p

Lastly a self maintaince facility would be good for our factional bots cuz this repair routine is a big husle after one point...
More i think about club/brothel-like activity more i lean to idea of making separate game focused on club/brothel management. With similar, but separate gameplay/story, reusing bots content from base game and mods.

Same about game focused on combat, think "Lower levels gang simulator"-kind of game.

Considering lots of core systems will be already implemented making these wouldn't be such a huge undertaking. Plus most mods will be proving content.

Reactions: X-Topic

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
More i think about club/brothel-like activity more i lean to idea of making separate game focused on club/brothel management. With similar, but separate gameplay/story, reusing bots content from base game and mods.

Same about game focused on combat, think "Lower levels gang simulator"-kind of game.

Considering lots of core systems will be already implemented making these wouldn't be such a huge undertaking. Plus most mods will be proving content.
You might consider doing it as a DLC/module that people can toggle on or off so you can pick and choose what content you want to play with.
So when you're finishing up with the chop shop you could turn it into the first module and then start working on a brothel or what not and make it module 2. So if people want they could play with either or both at will.

Just an idea. But I think it beats having to pick which one you like more.

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
You might consider doing it as a DLC/module that people can toggle on or off so you can pick and choose what content you want to play with.
So when you're finishing up with the chop shop you could turn it into the first module and then start working on a brothel or what not and make it module 2. So if people want they could play with either or both at will.

Just an idea. But I think it beats having to pick which one you like more.
Chop Shop vs Brothel vs Gang, different gameplay, different story, different locations and npc. I like general ideas, but i don't think it would fit together into single game.
I will think about it more of course, no work on it will be done next 2-4 months for sure.

Reactions: X-Topic

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Chop Shop vs Brothel vs Gang, different gameplay, different story, different locations and npc. I like general ideas, but i don't think it would fit together into single game.
I will think about it more of course, no work on it will be done next 2-4 months for sure.
I know the story would be different for different games/modules.
My thought is you'd pick a starting story and then when the story eventually gets more free-roamy or when you finish it you can expand your business into other areas. Like when you manage to pay of your debt in the current game or at some later point you could start expanding into the brothel business or something else.

Maybe with caveats like if you're looking to get into the brothel business when starting in the chop shop you have to buy out an existing one for a substantial amount or if starting from scratch the existing competition could be to much unless you start the brothel with an already very high reputation in some area/s.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Radnor

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Regarding the Chop Shop, Brothel, Gang concepts, perhaps making them as 3 individual, seperate games, where you can transfer your characters, etc as mods for each game. Like some Illusion games charas, etc, can be used, if that makes any sense.

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
Thanks for the response :)

I am linking here Simbro...an unfortunate abandon game which it is a gem to my eyes so check it as reference if you want to take some ideas about the managment +gang +more and some use of traits...but plz do not adandon the idea of bots as you use in this game :D

https://f95zone.to/threads/simbro-v2-7b-the-simbro-team.198/

xyzeratul

Mar 7, 2019
Just......finished the game, OK I am not sure about finishing part, just pay off my debts, loving the concept.

I'd like to see more basic service, like more places to sell bots, find or buy parts, or some random gen task.

6 pods is not enough, I guess 6 active pod and some stroage slot would be nice, u can tinker and train bots in active pods, can only sell bots in storage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radnor and X-Topic

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Radnor got any plans for passive repair of parts in inventory?
I just spent several weeks tinkering and I'm still nowhere near done repairing my stockpile of parts xD

Would be very nice if your techies could autonomously repair spare parts or something.
Maybe make them take the initiative and repair when certain criteria are met like:
  • Autonomy above a certain level
  • Assigned as techie
  • Not helping with other task like player tinkering or working
  • Action point/s are spent
Or if not your techies maybe you could buy like part maintenance machines or drones with upkeep costs. Could be tiered machines capable of repairing different tiers equal and below their own.

Just some ideas. But some sort of passive part repair would be a godsend with large stockpiles of parts. Especially on higher difficulties where high tier parts only repair for like 5 to 10%/AP.

Whatever the method it should probably prioritize lower tier parts first and work its way up rather than being random like the current tinker option seems to be. That way it repairs as much as possible in a given time(since lower tiers are easier to repair) and at the same time it doesn't just repair all your best parts for you for free.

Last edited:

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
I just spent several weeks tinkering and I'm still nowhere near done repairing my stockpile of parts xD

Would be very nice if your techies could autonomously repair spare parts or something.
Maybe make them take the initiative and repair when certain criteria are met like:
  • Assigned as techie
Or if not your techies maybe you could buy like part maintenance machines or drones with upkeep costs. Could be tiered machines capable of repairing different tiers equal and below their own.

Just some ideas. But some sort of passive part repair would be a godsend with large stockpiles of parts. Especially on higher difficulties where high tier parts only repair for like 5 to 10%/AP.

Whatever the method it should probably prioritize lower tier parts first and work its way up rather than being random like the current tinker option seems to be. That way it repairs as much as possible in a given time(since lower tiers are easier to repair) and at the same time it doesn't just repair all your best parts for you for free.
Yes, passive bonuses is something i want in game. Lots of them, big and small. So after upgrading/unlocking things you could focus on something you like.
Not sure when, probably later Feb or March. Probably along with achievements system.

xyzeratul

Mar 7, 2019

• Assigned as techie

I'd like an option to just throw away all the broken parts in the inventory,

Speaking of which, I think the UI could use some work:

1643724697521.png
In bot tinker/hack/train menu, would be nice if adding a back to bot's main page or quick access to other options(eg tinker to train).

Reactions: Godogma and Radnor
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes